Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
hey jam whats up. well the longest i have ever stayed was 2 whole days and a few hours. it was this past summer. It was a grueling act of sheer stupidity. after that i think i slept for almost a whole day. then again i didnt wake up till about two in the afternoon anyway.
Posted
4 days, with only 1 cup of water.
Guest Tranced Kuja
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=orange]I'm pretty sure it was 33 hours for me.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well, I think the longest I've stayed up was on my way to Australia. The plane flights alone were 19 hours, and when we actually landed in Cairns, we had to say up for the rest of that day (which may have been another 5 hours) So I'd say somewhere around 24 hours is how long I've stayed up. I also love my sleep :love2:[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=red]More than 60 hours...


I think it was like 89.....

89:36

lol I had to beat Grandia without saving...

didn't have to wanted to. [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i stayed awake for 4 days once when i took about 20 hits of acid... [/B][/QUOTE]

U must've felt that in the morning!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i stayed awake for 4 days once when i took about 20 hits of acid... [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: Someone who's worse than me and thats a feat!:D Someone told me if you do more than 3 trips it makes you clinically insane.....but that could just be an urban myth *shrugs*. My record is three days when we had this really pure base mmmm.......played poker for 24 hours with monopoly money then quake 2 for 12 hours.......took me 4 hours after I lay down to go to sleep - don't do speed peeps, it's not pretty.
Posted
agh, this is prolly nothing compared to some of you then. i used to procrastinate on all my essays so i'd stay up the whole day before it was due...and get maybe 1 hr of sleep. so 23 hrs?
Posted
[color=indigo]Wow without the aide of drugs (including caffine, It shouldn't be considered a drug though) I doubt I could stay awake for more then six hours a day...I love to sleep. I don't know the longest I have ever stayed up...I did a lot of mind numbing drugs in highschool...A couple days ago I was on my computer for eighteen hours straight, and I was awake for anoter six or so...lots of caffine:wigout: :wigout: ...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo](including caffine, It shouldn't be considered a drug though)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Caffine is a drug? SInce when?:cussing:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Caffine is a drug? SInce when?:cussing: [/B][/QUOTE]

Caffine a drug? When Pigs fly.............. Well technically speaking they are drugs but I don't consider Caffine as a drug.......

The longest time awake: 2 Days....


:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:mrt: :demon:
Posted
Just over 24 hours. It was on a Friday night. A friend and I went out to this club straight from work.....Danced the night away and left when it closed...No alcohol, no drugs or any of that crap...Just natural energy...But friend was so drunk... I had to get her home safely first seeing as one of us was in their right mind. Then it was a 90 minute train ride back home for me.... I was dead by the time I got home.....A night worth repeating. It was great fun:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]

Caffine a drug? When Pigs fly.............. Well technically speaking they are drugs but I don't consider Caffine as a drug.......

The longest time awake: 2 Days....


:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:mrt: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

Caffeine can be a drug....People who take a lot of it, their memory cells in their brains are different to those who don't have too much caffeine. It stunts your memory growth (if that makes sense)....

Never take caffeine pills...They do more harm than good....
Posted
i stayed up 5 days on a dare by my g/f once. for each day i did'nt sleep she said she would have se.......:blush: that's for me to know, he he he....:blush: :angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i stayed up 5 days on a dare by my g/f once. for each day i did'nt sleep she said she would have se.......:blush: that's for me to know, he he he....:blush: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]
hah. would you still have any energy left for that since you didn't sleep in 5 days?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
hah. would you still have any energy left for that since you didn't sleep in 5 days? [/B][/QUOTE]

there is a very nifty little drug that isnt really safe to use but can be effective called effedra and it gives you that little boost of energy that you may need to conquer the world or become king of the bed or table top or kitchen floor. sorry this is an NC17 post. oops
Posted
Okay...I don't know if this really applies to this whole topic but I just thought about this.....does anyone else remember when they were younger and you'd be at a slumber party or something and you used to think it was a big deal to stay up all night??? Cuz when I was younger me and my friends would be at parties seeing who could stay awake the longest......haha the good times!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...