ZeitGeist Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [youtube=Lego Dark Knight]StWZDqqBfJo[/youtube] This is pretty cool.
Horendithas Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]Gods, I'm on spring break and watching silly videos that make me laugh so much seems almost criminal, especially this one. I blame Des for this by the way, since he got me started on them, heh. [YOUTUBE="Lucky Star Caramelldansen"]Dic_TIFv6mg[/YOUTUBE][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 18, 2008 Author Posted March 18, 2008 Stuff that happens when you type "parody" into the youtube search bar. (because most of the "funny" and "humor" vids aren't.) [YOUTUBE="Macbook Air: It fits in a Manilla Envelope!"]Z0ERgZ9dztk[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Wii Fit: A Little White thing You Stand on!"]_iYBmAVuBns[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Pokemon Parody"]YOMmdfd0SW4[/YOUTUBE] (Can of Nothing does a lot of this kind of thing. It's pretty funny. I'll post more later.)
Rachmaninoff Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Gods, I'm on spring break and watching silly videos that make me laugh so much seems almost criminal, especially this one. I blame Des for this by the way, since he got me started on them, heh. [YOUTUBE="Lucky Star Caramelldansen"]Dic_TIFv6mg[/YOUTUBE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]I need to borrow Aceburner's avatar for that video. I mean.. Oh hell, that's addicting as all get out. Konata is hilarious. XP Man, there's a lot of these type of videos... [YOUTUBE="S.O.S. Brigade Caramelldansen"]UC-n0F_y2LE[/YOUTUBE]
Aaryanna Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']I need to borrow Aceburner's avatar for that video. I mean.. Oh hell, that's addicting as all get out. Konata is hilarious. XP [/QUOTE]o_O Addicting is right. Hehe. And while I'm here, I ran across this the other day. Take about being stupid! XP[/FONT][/COLOR] [YOUTUBE="Stupid Fighting Cats"]TNnWghN3GQ4[/YOUTUBE]
Gavin Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [YOUTUBE="Akatsuki MIB"]V_bvj3nRug0[/YOUTUBE] [SIZE="1"]Darren, I swear, if it's the last thing I ever do, you will die for posting that Hamster Dance clip...I think I lost about 15/20 IQ points just watching it once. ¬_¬[/SIZE]
SunfallE Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Oh that Lucky Star Video... How could you Crystia? XP That's so... XD Anyway, here's my contribution, I'm going to skip the one that has Gavin wanting to kill Rach. Losing IQ points once was more than enough. [/FONT][/COLOR] [YOUTUBE="Bill Clinton Voodoo doll"]JahdnOQ9XCA[/YOUTUBE]
Gavin Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Two from SarcasticGamer.com [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Wii Fit Parody"]_iYBmAVuBns[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Microsoft Surface Parody"]CZrr7AZ9nCY[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [I]"It's not an iPhone, it's a big *** table, take that Apple."[/I] Great line.[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Speaking of Rick Rolls, this is just plain awesome.[/color] [center][youtube=College Basketball Game Gets Rick Roll'd]EeuEMeg8eQE[/youtube][/center]
Sandy Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 Here's some different type of videos - skits, to be specific. These are from an old one-time comedy show, [I]Never Mind the Horrocks[/I], starring the incredibly talented Jane Horrocks (from the movie "Little Voice" and the tv-show "Absolutely Fabulous"). I saw the show only once when it aired here in the mid 90's, but I still remember that I literally roflmao'ed then. XD So it was really pleasant to discover at least these skits from the show in YouTube last week. [youtube]7fpOvv2VFJY[/youtube] [youtube]feLa4e0ihOE[/youtube] [youtube]Lfv7hjEErgU[/youtube] Enjoy and roflyao!
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 18, 2008 Author Posted March 18, 2008 Tayroll! [YOUTUBE="Tayroll'd"]_0719DxMOUY[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Bel-Air'd"]0md6Flcrd0s[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="How to Escape a Rick Roll"]hW16Jh6_ymI[/YOUTUBE]
Solo Tremaine Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [COLOR=#503F86]One of my favourite YouTube videos is a part of a stand-up routine by Eddie Izzard, a British comedian, animated to Lego. There are quite a few, heh. Contains strong language. [youtube="Eddie Izzard- Death Star Canteen"]Sv5iEK-IEzw[/youtube] And one more.[/COLOR] [youtube="Eddie Izzard- Cake or Death"]rZVjKlBCvhg[/youtube]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 18, 2008 Author Posted March 18, 2008 If we're doing stand-up stuff now, here's a classic (some language) [YOUTUBE="Jeff Dunham and Achmed the Dead Terrorist"]ouDRDzqTu0M[/YOUTUBE] (And he's making fun of Terrorists, not Muslims. It's not racist.)
Allamorph Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/rickroll.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT=Arial]I thought this deserved a specific point-out for the sadness factor. :D[/FONT]
Silicium Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 I will post a picture of my finger, after I accidently cut it on some scrap metal(LOL, MEGATOKYO) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/Edyuu/scan0002-6.jpg[/IMG] AND CASEY AND FRIENDS. [YOUTUBE="Casey and Friends"]K5UfIRmkv28[/YOUTUBE] [quote name='Aceburner'] [YOUTUBE="How to Escape a Rick Roll"]hW16Jh6_ymI[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE] ....... ****, YOU GOT ME. :o [COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]I merged your posts. Next time you wish to add something just use the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post instead of double posting. Thanks. ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted March 19, 2008 Posted March 19, 2008 [SIZE="1"]A bit more stand-up.[/SIZE] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Kid's Cartoons - Dave Chappelle "]aUmYGLIubho[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"]First saw this as part of AMV Comedians, I nearly choked laughing.[/SIZE] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Braveheart in 5 Seconds"]DgukYsAF5TI[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"]It would have to be the mad Irishman who laughs at the end, wouldn't it. ^_^;[/SIZE]
Japan Posted March 19, 2008 Posted March 19, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner']If we're doing stand-up stuff now, here's a classic (some language) [YOUTUBE="Jeff Dunham and Achmed the Dead Terrorist"]ouDRDzqTu0M[/YOUTUBE] (And he's making fun of Terrorists, not Muslims. It's not racist.)[/QUOTE] I KEEEEEEEL YOU!!! That never gets old. Here are the rejected commercials. My anis is bleeding....YAAAAAAAAY, ahem, yeah. [YOUTUBE="Rejected Commercials"]rquKFYAuCSs[/YOUTUBE] Here is a local favorite from Spokane, WA. These two used to go to Gonzaga University. Graduated now though. [YOUTUBE="The Good Word"]wN4NzjI0Dyc[/YOUTUBE]
desertphoenix Posted March 19, 2008 Posted March 19, 2008 [quote name='Japan_86'] That never gets old. Here are the rejected commercials. My anis is bleeding....YAAAAAAAAY, ahem, yeah. [YOUTUBE="Rejected Commercials"]rquKFYAuCSs[/YOUTUBE] [/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"]Don Hertzfeldt is a genius. The ending chaos scene had some of the greatest effects I've seen in any animation. Yeah, but his left handed stuff is pretty meh. A classic vid though [/FONT][/COLOR]
eleanor Posted March 20, 2008 Posted March 20, 2008 [font=trebuchet ms] I really just can't get over Daniel Day Lewis yelling about milkshakes. And him dancing to Kelis's [i]Milkshake[/i]. [YOUTUBE="There Will be Milkshakes"]FQAoFlgZy1Q[/YOUTUBE][/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 21, 2008 Author Posted March 21, 2008 Curse every inch of your devious hide, Desbreko. Now I'm a junkie, too.:animeswea [YOUTUBE="Super Star Bros."]KwqZb0sdkCE[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Aaand Part 2"]3K5g5FSQReE[/YOUTUBE]
Allamorph Posted March 21, 2008 Posted March 21, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Well, while we're all held completely in the thrall of Caramelldansen, let me just [I]trump Aceburner[/I] with actual dancing. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Brawl Dancing"]cToefy2-6uE[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] High-speed Sonic deserves a half a lol. (Jays, but that terrible cut in the song is getting [I]so[/I] old. Just play the whole durn thing and edit the visual over the verses too, how 'bout?)[/FONT]
Haku877 Posted March 21, 2008 Posted March 21, 2008 [YOUTUBE="Nice slam dunk"]ESPcC6G30kA[/YOUTUBE] These kinds of people crack me up, jsut sit there, then watch ,then run, then get help ALSO [YOUTUBE="Saw 4 trailer"]untLNKKgtZM[/YOUTUBE] These kinds of things are funny too :animesmil
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 22, 2008 Author Posted March 22, 2008 Yeah, so Haku got me into this guy, and I must say he's pretty funny. [YOUTUBE="Remy: Live on the Moon (Campaign 2008)"]SpTgC28W--c[/YOUTUBE] Funny, but accurate. [YOUTUBE="Tryout for Today's "Anchor for Today" Contest"]bwgbJXR4_Mg[/YOUTUBE]
Haku877 Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 Those arnt even half as funny as his first few! One of my favs. [YOUTUBE="Thunder rolls( Taco bell version)"]sI3V9euaaSw[/YOUTUBE] OR [YOUTUBE="A-R-A-B rap"]nizt2oEtHl8[/YOUTUBE] SUPER FUNNY!
Gavin Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Allamorph, whatever about losing 15/20 IQ points because of Rach's video, I think you probably killed my brain with that last one... In fact, I'm not even sure how I'm forming coherent speech at this point... Just got a bunch of Ameriquest ads in an email, funny stuff. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Ameriquest Cat"]xaKpm7YwLY8[/YOUTUBE] [youtube="Ameriquest Doctor"]E19vhkBi1iY[/youtube][/CENTER] One more, not Ameriquest this time. [CENTER][youtube= "Advent Children Captain Planet"]kLKFW6YRGuE[/youtube][/CENTER] Oh what the hell, one more. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Final Falcon Punch"]1oFJ87G85-E[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now