Gavin Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Because this thread would not be complete without it. I actually hate this video myself, but hey, maybe if I post it more people will too. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="OVER 9000 !!!!!"]TBtpyeLxVkI[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Ghost Rider Ichigo (Bleach Parody)"]dQ4YSfapQoE[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Pretty good actually, all the scenes and voices are fairly well synced, if you're a Bleach fan, have a look.[/SIZE]
[Sound_Nin] Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]I noticed that all the videos here have been hijacked. Alas. I'll have to settle for sharing this with you good folks. [IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/himfan2004/hammergrammar.gif[/IMG] It's good for a quick giggle. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Well, seeing as all the videos are hijacked for the moment, though I might as well post some amusing pictures. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128346488213125000.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128344536516093750alrightwhof.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-lounging-cat-guy-plays-videogames.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Zen Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [color=darkred][size=1] Well, I did plan on sharing some awesome videos, but I suppose these motivational posters will have to suffice. [img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/Monkeytruck88/Guile__s_Motivational_Poster_by_Drb.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.marcofolio.net/images/stories/fun/imagedump/demotivational_posters/moms_minivan.jpg[/img] [img]http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/333/greenlanterngk0.jpg[/img] [URL="http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4566/womenjz3.jpg"][U]picture[/U][/URL] [URL="http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7306/motivator0f9cc9b43be95a9351312.jpg"][U]picture[/U][/URL] [URL="http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2007/09/internet.jpg"][U]picture[/U][/URL] [URL="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/4chan.jpg"][U]picture[/U][/URL] I made these two myself... [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/motivator802890.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/Pimps.jpg"][U]picture[/U][/URL] [/color][/size] [COLOR="Indigo"] People, if the picture stretches the layout that much use a link. ~indifference[/COLOR]
[Sound_Nin] Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]We all know about Harry and Ron. Pshhh. Nothing new. [IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/himfan2004/dangerous.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/himfan2004/fail.jpg[/IMG] And MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE: [IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/himfan2004/belair.jpg[/IMG] ...Because everything's funnier when it ends with Bel-Air. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Zen Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [color=darkred][size=1] I just made my first lolcat thingie at canihazcheezburger.com I think its good. [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/1/urkungfuizn128515664021035285.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Horendithas Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Des always knows about all the coolest videos out there on the net. It's almost creepy at times. Heh. Anyway, if I had known about this, I would have posted this sooner on account of it being one of the coolest April Fools Day pranks pulled yesterday, but alas, I did not. Still I'm going to share it with you just the same... enjoy! [URL="http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html"][U]Legend of Zelda Movie Trailer Debut (HD)[/U][/URL] I have only one thing to say about that... if only. [/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]I have only one thing to say about that... if only. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]I'll say... damn. That would have been utterly cool if it was actually real. What I found the most amusing was the very ending, the day it was suppose to air [spoiler]April Fools of next year.[/spoiler] That was too funny.[/FONT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 2, 2008 Author Posted April 2, 2008 [quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Des always knows about all the coolest videos out there on the net. It's almost creepy at times. Heh. Anyway, if I had known about this, I would have posted this sooner on account of it being one of the coolest April Fools Day pranks pulled yesterday, but alas, I did not. Still I'm going to share it with you just the same... enjoy! [URL="http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html"][U]Legend of Zelda Movie Trailer Debut (HD)[/U][/URL] I have only one thing to say about that... if only. [/COLOR][/QUOTE] Woah, that actually made me think that a Live-action Zelda movie wouldn't be such a bad idea! Few problems, of course; Link looks way too old, both Zelda and Ganondorf look pretty fake and the plot they were apparently going for couldn't decide if it wanted to be OoT or TP. Other than that, I would actually go see that movie if it existed.
Gavin Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 [quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"][URL="http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html"][U]Legend of Zelda Movie Trailer Debut (HD)[/U][/URL][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]That was quite the video Crys, well, except for the fact Des looks quite different IRL to the pictures he's been posting here, oh well. Heh heh. Still, after that clip, I'm actually sort of agreeing that a Zelda movie mightn't be such a bad thing, Beowulf didn't [I]completely[/I] suck after all.[/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 I've seen the Zelda trailer... For a hoax, it looks pretty cool. And kind of makes me wish they really were making one. Anyway here's a Star Wars clip I ran into the other day where someone put silly subtitles in the trailer to the third movie. Fair warning, there is some language and parts of it are really dumb, but some are hilarious. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Star Wars"]N6UdNwqPkhA[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Make of these next two what you will, personally, I think they're just awesome, particularly the first one. [CENTER][IMG]http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic26881_6.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://motivationalimage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/ak47.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER] [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][CENTER][YOUTUBE="Star Wars"]N6UdNwqPkhA[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]The. Funniest. Thing. Ever.[/SIZE]
Zen Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 [color=darkred][size=1][center] The following videos aren't funny, just amazing. The potential of humans, I'm telling you. You'll be left wondering "How is this even possible?" [YOUTUBE="Sesshoumaru Tricking"]5NNxZ3svIs8[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="The Rules of Tricking"]VqzyYFpHt6M[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="World's Best Tricks Vol. 2"]DQ08vVN3e7U[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="World's Best Tricks Vol. 3"]jyo80IvIeMM[/YOUTUBE] It's a community I'm trying to become a part of. I've got down smooth cartwheels with two and one hands, Capoeria sweeps and pick ups, 360 kicks, and high flying kicks. I'm trying to get down the 540 kick, the misty flips, and a no hands cartwheel, and maybe a flip, cuz those are hard.[/color][/size][/center]
Kenso Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 Did anyone else notice the Triforce hand inconsistency in the Zelda 'trailer'? It looked cool, but that jumped at me pretty quick. And speaking of fake trailers, here's a cool one. [center][youtube="Grayson Trailer"]XiZuvJ48MZ0[/youtube][/center]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 3, 2008 Author Posted April 3, 2008 [quote name='MoyakuKeramushe']Did anyone else notice the Triforce hand inconsistency in the Zelda 'trailer'? It looked cool, but that jumped at me pretty quick. And speaking of fake trailers, here's a cool one.[/QUOTE] You mean Link having the Triforce of Power? 'Cuz it kind of looked that way to me.
Kenso Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 I'll have to rewatch it for that. No, I meant how it's on his right hand the first time they show it, and then it's on his left the second time (where it's supposed to be). EDIT: Actually, it's the Triforce of Wisdom that they show him having. On top of that, he's fighting right-handed (which I somehow missed the first time). Link is left-handed.
[Sound_Nin] Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 [IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc319/uh_60pilot/connectoneng7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/Max2100/8ffdl44eb61.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg131/RancidYogurtButtons/4Chan%20For%20the%20Lulz/1187368888938.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj247/maximusprime3/fail_.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Navy]Okay I'm done. :D[/COLOR][/FONT]
Japan Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 [YOUTUBE="BEST KEFKA COSPLAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"]2TRGt6QpMv8[/YOUTUBE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 5, 2008 Author Posted April 5, 2008 Here's the series that inspired the Boot to the Head video in the first post. These are pretty fun. There's language, though. Just a caution. Also, if the audio gets out of sync, it's probably Youtube's fault. [YOUTUBE="Phoenix Wrong"]lYPyOIaLdTU[/YOUTUBE] PS: the best scene starts at 4:34, Also, crude humor.
Allamorph Posted April 6, 2008 Posted April 6, 2008 [FONT=Arial]I am [I]so[/I] going to get killed for this.[/FONT] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Chocolate Rain"]EwTZ2xpQwpA[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
desertphoenix Posted April 6, 2008 Posted April 6, 2008 [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Why stop at only the original when there are so many imitators?:animesmil[/COLOR][/FONT] [YOUTUBE="projecting"]0pElTyjfxe0[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Chad Vader"]P6dUCOS1bM0[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Vanilla Snow"]nTQOpibv_OA[/YOUTUBE]
Desbreko Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 [center][youtube=A Heart for the Hero]OHKn9JWLrvg[/youtube][/center] [color=#4B0082]He's got a Zapper on C-right....[/color]
Solo Tremaine Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 [COLOR=#503F86]I liked these ones. Not sure if the second one hasn't already been posted, mind you. [YOUTUBE="Brokeback Mutant"]uHYiWoiuwSs[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Transformers Lord of the Rings Trailer Mashup"]UvJuZbUN0rE[/YOUTUBE][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 [FONT="Arial"]Somebody gave this to us over at the Watercooler, and.....well, yeah. [B]Warning: Language[/B][/FONT] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="MC Pee Pants on Kindom Hearts"]3b8G8delDlk[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted April 9, 2008 Posted April 9, 2008 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][YOUTUBE="Family Guy "Tie Fighter""]EH5oRJKTWuc[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Definitely one of the funnier scenes from Blue Harvest.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now