Gavin Posted June 2, 2008 Posted June 2, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Yeah, I suck, I know. [CENTER][IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/318/a/d/It__s_over_9000_by_pdonkeh.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Zen Posted June 2, 2008 Posted June 2, 2008 [color=royalblue][size=1] I love Picnicface. Language warning... [YOUTUBE="Picnicface: Super Bingo"]CMdPYya3IoA[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="All About Halifax"]oz88kJSdT6Y[/YOUTUBE] "Halifax is in Canada, which is on Earth, which is in Canada..."[/color][/size]
Allamorph Posted June 4, 2008 Posted June 4, 2008 [CENTER][FONT="Arial"]Speaks for itself. [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/donttazeme128419682591177500.jpg[/IMG] And for the record, my initial reaction to the whole deal about that was a little odd, but it had been a strange day, and I was not totally with it.[/FONT][/CENTER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 5, 2008 Author Posted June 5, 2008 Partly for Des, partly for me. [YOUTUBE="Angry German Kid & Hatsune Miku Duet: Sing & Smile"]DgZYPxcvDO8[/YOUTUBE] Hilarious.
Haku877 Posted June 5, 2008 Posted June 5, 2008 [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/MAGIKARP__thumb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/blueshell_thumb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/cookiemonster_thumb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/n580734096_727432_1484_thumb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/zzzzzzzzzzzzzz_thumb.jpg[/IMG] yup
Allamorph Posted June 9, 2008 Posted June 9, 2008 [CENTER][FONT="Arial"]This just deserves posting.[/FONT] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-ninja-skills-squirrel.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
desertphoenix Posted June 9, 2008 Posted June 9, 2008 [CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"]Relevant to previous post[/FONT][/COLOR] [IMG]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1039/1206142908845qq6.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 9, 2008 Posted June 9, 2008 Since we are on pictures for the moment... [CENTER][IMG]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3965/stophatingsmartassesbydlf6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
ledzepplinrules Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 It's sad yet, hysterical...[[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em92XIIAe1E&eurl=http://bitchspot.jadedragononline.com/"]YOUTUBE="Em92XIIAe1E&eurl"][/YOUTUBE][/URL]
Allamorph Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Since we are on pictures for the moment...[/quote] [FONT=Arial]Tell me that that's a real poster, and that it's available for purchase.[/FONT]
Haku877 Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 [url]http://www.allamorph.justgotowned.com[/url] Im sorry, I had to alsoooo [YOUTUBE="Guns"]EY0DfFlzcBk[/YOUTUBE] bababoi! and the clever [YOUTUBE="Naruto abriged"]pX4deFsRtiE[/YOUTUBE] F.Y.I For that first site, just replace the word allamorph, and anything you put there will show up when his name was
Rachmaninoff Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Tell me that that's a real poster, and that it's available for purchase.[/FONT][/QUOTE]If you don't mind DA prices... [URL="http://dinyctis.deviantart.com/art/Stop-Hating-Smartasses-44590882"][U]Click![/U][/URL] And since I'm here, this one can be next: [URL=http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grammarnatzeebydinyctisku0.jpg] [IMG]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3493/grammarnatzeebydinyctisku0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 10, 2008 Author Posted June 10, 2008 [YOUTUBE="The Greatest Prank Call Ever"]J5z4Vs26-TI[/YOUTUBE] Tired of Telemarketers bothering you 24/7? Don't bother with that do not call list, fight back! Slight language warning.
Japan Posted June 12, 2008 Posted June 12, 2008 Yeah I am not dead. Stupid finals and play.... Anyways, here is a treat for you all. [YOUTUBE="Caramell Dansen Misheard Lyrics"]miEv85LW2TE[/YOUTUBE]
Nerdsy Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 [center][IMG]http://a1.vox.com/6a00c22523d659604a00fad69171510004-pi[/IMG][/center]
Gavin Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Yeah, yeah, I'm heartless for posting this I know, still I got a good laugh out of it at the same time. [CENTER][IMG]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nFgAAAHYI9FxG0yfa2rtneh8HzIk3UnX1jW5gxCv0Yl2cEpCPBzyjJw[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 Yuck Gavin... This is more entertaining, at least I think it is and you're a Star Wars geek so you should get a kick out of it. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Chad Vader Training "A Spy In Produce""]wSW4qDs-JU0[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Aaryanna Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]These clips over at youtube just make me laugh. My favorite one is this one: [CENTER] [YOUTUBE="Roadents on C-Spot Ep. 11 - Enjoy the Silence"]w2-u0ten1w0[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] I can so relate to having someone around who just can't shut up. lol[/FONT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 16, 2008 Author Posted June 16, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Youtube has that new search feature which automatically pops up with top searches worldwide. It's a bit annoying, but you can still have fun with it. I just found the following video with it. [YOUTUBE="Take a Bow, Rowan Atkinson"]80FId0PR54c[/YOUTUBE] Also, I need to share my latest musical obsession with everyone. You may have heard of them. They're a New Zealand comedy folk duo known as Flight of the Conchords. And they're flipping hilarious. [YOUTUBE="Flight of the Conchords - Albi the Racist Dragon"]X-jVAHAuiS4[/YOUTUBE][/FONT]
Haku877 Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 Ace showed this to me, Kinda..... but its amazing [YOUTUBE="Whos on first"]tPrm6luPmME[/YOUTUBE]
Zen Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Yeah, yeah, I'm heartless for posting this I know, still I got a good laugh out of it at the same time. [CENTER][IMG]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nFgAAAHYI9FxG0yfa2rtneh8HzIk3UnX1jW5gxCv0Yl2cEpCPBzyjJw[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][size=1] Tell all your friends Herman Li is cool, or I'll **** on your head. [img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i119/silvershredder/HermanLiBirdCrap.png[/img] [YOUTUBE="Herman Li Is Cool"]MSNLfa1VPwo[/YOUTUBE][/color][/size]
Gavin Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][CENTER][YOUTUBE="Chad Vader Training "A Spy In Produce""]wSW4qDs-JU0[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Because one Chad Vader video per thread is clearly not sufficient. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Chad Vader Training "Custodial Empowerment and You" "]qzo3UDdRzlw[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Haku877 Posted June 19, 2008 Posted June 19, 2008 BOOM!!!! [YOUTUBE="Mario - 10 times the boom!"]DNsXJBFYEt0[/YOUTUBE] also barrel roll? [YOUTUBE="Barrel roll"]i50_mCd6HC4[/YOUTUBE]
Gavin Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Because Rach asked nicely. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/PopePalpatine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/5/55/Bennysith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Because I'm a Trekkie and this gave me a laugh.[/size] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/sensenmann/star-trek-inspirational-pos.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Sabrina Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]This video that Adam sent me the link to is so utterly silly that I decided to share it. :catgirl: [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Obama Baby"]b9pFsoU4L0M[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Someone's kid loves Obama! *laughs wildly* XD[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now