Sabrina Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]Moar Comics! I just love this one. :D [CENTER][IMG]http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/5030/volumebyhailnekoyashaam3.png[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Korey Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Warning: Explicit language. [YOUTUBE="Why RE4 is better than Kingdom Hearts 2"]3b8G8delDlk[/YOUTUBE][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 12, 2008 Author Posted July 12, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I love Lego, I love Nintendo. Naturally, I adore this video. [YOUTUBE="Some Assembly Required"]F8mZGDFDceU[/YOUTUBE][/FONT]
Treble Posted July 20, 2008 Posted July 20, 2008 I thought I bump this thread for an awesome parody video of Fullmetal Alchemist's opening and closing videos. They replaced all of the FMA characters with original animation of Final Fantasy VI characters. It?s pretty cool. (Saw it over at Error Macro's website) [center][youtube=FFVI Parody]l2g7g6zuIRU[/youtube][/center]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 22, 2008 Posted July 22, 2008 Now this may have been put up before, but I'm too lazy to search the entire thread to see. But I think Gavin needs to see this if he hasn't already. =P So it needs to go up whether it's been posted before or not. [CENTER] [YOUTUBE="mudkip"]BVzMAbKuEDY[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted July 22, 2008 Posted July 22, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']But I think Gavin needs to see this if he hasn't already.[/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/WinduForceCrush.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] That is all.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted July 22, 2008 Posted July 22, 2008 [QUOTE=Gavin][CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/WinduForceCrush.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] That is all.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]You are not black, nor are you awesome. Your Force is not strong. However, I hear laughing does wonders for the body these days....[/FONT]
Gavin Posted July 23, 2008 Posted July 23, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You are not black, nor are you awesome. Your Force is not strong. However, I hear laughing does wonders for the body these days....[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]*Chuckles* Ouch Al, you wound me deeply. I suppose though I should've added a smiley after it to show I was joking. [b][Edit][/b] Friend of mine showed me this earlier, the stop-motion work in it is definitely first rate, and any Transformers fan should get a kick out of it too. Not sure if everyone will get where the idea itself comes from, as in I'm not sure if the Citroen ad was shown outside Europe I'm posting it too for comparison. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Bumble B-Boy"]6vDzmKOMQ5I[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Citroen C4 Transformer"]YELV9T9j-Mk[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/SIZE]
SunfallE Posted July 25, 2008 Posted July 25, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Des is the master of interesting videos so I present two versions of the same thing. o_O [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Cat in the kettle"]wOy2QCssTaI[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Cat in the kettle (other version)"]OOY1Okg0RV4[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] I'm going to have a hard time looking at Chinese food in the same light now. XP[/FONT][/COLOR]
Haku877 Posted July 25, 2008 Posted July 25, 2008 Just something I cam across, pretty random if i say so myself. =/[YOUTUBE="Falocn Guitar"]mVGAl0EqEAQ[/YOUTUBE] And this: [YOUTUBE="Snoop dog Kirby"]wXzg0D-cKds[/YOUTUBE]
Horendithas Posted July 26, 2008 Posted July 26, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]First of all interesting avatar there Gavin. :blulaugh: And since I think Aceburner will get a kick out of this along with Zelda fans I present this comic. [URL="http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/104/b/e/Tloz__Objection_by_Salevits.jpg"][U]Objection![/U][/URL][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 26, 2008 Author Posted July 26, 2008 [quote name='Indi'][COLOR="Indigo"]First of all interesting avatar there Gavin. :blulaugh: And since I think Aceburner will get a kick out of this along with Zelda fans I present this comic. [URL="http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/104/b/e/Tloz__Objection_by_Salevits.jpg"][U]Objection![/U][/URL][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Yeah, pretty much. It's like that in most of 'em, but TP and that ball and chain are the worst offenders. Nice find, Indi! Anyway, since we're into video games: [YOUTUBE="This better be in Guitar Hero 5."]bHCDa337kzI[/YOUTUBE][/FONT]
Haku877 Posted July 26, 2008 Posted July 26, 2008 This guy, he is so hilarious. i love him ( not sexually.) [YOUTUBE="Flip Charts - Demetri Martin"]4ZmyH4DSxII[/YOUTUBE] God.
Nerdsy Posted July 26, 2008 Posted July 26, 2008 [center][YOUTUBE="Habanera"]EDFgtFXfnv0[/YOUTUBE][/center] [color=deeppink]OMG OMG [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6TTU1knUM&feature=related"]OMG[/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDA9NbPAK8o&feature=related"]OMG[/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A&feature=related"]OMG[/URL].[/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted July 28, 2008 Posted July 28, 2008 [IMG]http://www.marriedtothesea.com/072608/official-energy-drink.gif[/IMG] [FONT="Arial"]That's really dang clever of us, come to think of it.[/FONT]
Korey Posted July 28, 2008 Posted July 28, 2008 Meeting ajourned indeed. Now it's time for some Bandit Keith fan service.... [YOUTUBE="IN AMERICA!!!"]Olf-ObGcNt8[/YOUTUBE]
Gavin Posted August 2, 2008 Posted August 2, 2008 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/images/news/Commandments_Poster.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Know ye and obey the Almighty's 5th Commandment Korey.[/size]
Anakoni Stark Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk326/T_Stark/nomnomnom_road.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=1] I guess the world wants in on the gastromical destructon of the human race known as, The World Eating Championships.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/images/news/Commandments_Poster.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/size][/QUOTE] Uh oh...I think I just broke alll of these in the past three hours...am I going to Game-Hell then?:animedepr
Shy Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [size=1]A tribute to quite possibly the greatest performance ever captured on film. [center][youtube=Ice Cold]VNaDZIrxh-0[/youtube][/center] -Shy[/size]
Haku877 Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 I stummbled on this today, its pretty funny =P [YOUTUBE="Akatsuki Opening"]UH41Bq7LGgk[/YOUTUBE]
Korey Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][SIZE="1"] Know ye and obey the Almighty's 5th Commandment Korey.[/size][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Would it be bad to say that I'm a gaming athiest? [/FONT] [YOUTUBE="Ness is bringing sexy back"]4TEXQZog9Po&feature=related[/YOUTUBE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] They're bringing sexy back (YEAH!)[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 7, 2008 Author Posted August 7, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][YOUTUBE="Chadwarden Caramelldansen"]YVogoXwoC5k[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Dis be ballin', homies. He's here to talk to you 'bout dat PS Triple. He ain't talkin' 'bout dat... Wii.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Dis be ballin', homies. He's here to talk to you 'bout dat PS Triple. He ain't talkin' 'bout dat... Wii.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Tell you what, I'll quit creating yaoi fanfics if you never type/talk/communicate/WHATEVER, like that ever again!:animedepr And that's pretty desperate of me, don't you think?
Allamorph Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 [FONT=Arial]I just realized how very true this comic is:[/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/misusing_slang.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now