Allamorph Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/25/128668597872337669.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Lunar Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 [YOUTUBE="Fry That Chicken"]rGrqW3nx5HM[/YOUTUBE] [COLOR="Indigo"]A tribute to those who like a juicy piece of fried chicken. YOU HEAR ME?! Seriously, Ms Peachez is actually a man............[/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/26/128669303157673343.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
SunfallE Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Found this at youtube just now. Pretty nifty if you ask me. ^_^ [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Piano Caramelldansen"]ctHyiS8n-kE[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/planeteers.png[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Odin M Yggdrasi Posted October 3, 2008 Posted October 3, 2008 I hath made a triumphant return from the lands of the dead... with NEW IMAGES [img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/sbssean1987/motivator9503869.jpg[/img]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 5, 2008 Author Posted October 5, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So for all you people who are wondering what exactly was going on during Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, here's an interpretation of an earlier script. Oddly enough, it's less bizarre. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Brick"]23AAxhazuqs[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted October 6, 2008 Posted October 6, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/fail-owned-dingleberry-name-fail.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Gavin Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://seanlangford.com/wp-photos/thumb.20051021-104501-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-george-bush-washington-good-bad.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-sarah-palin-see-moon-house-qualified-astronaut.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-george-bush-stop-captioning-fail.jpg[/IMG] And the overall winner which Retribution will love. [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-sarah-palin-palindrome-forward-backward.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Korey Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 Wonderful Palin images Gavin, I'll have to forward them to my Repbublican girlfriend. I however have found something that will win me the internet! [YOUTUBE="Christopher Walken- Yakety Sax"]fRHE-4XLqD4[/YOUTUBE]
Allamorph Posted October 9, 2008 Posted October 9, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/3/128675542581320029.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Shinmaru Posted October 9, 2008 Posted October 9, 2008 My favorite parts are Palin's political views, Bill Clinton and Vladimir Putin's wall posts and her Places I've Been application (linked because the image is ginormous, and there is also a bit of swearing): [b][url=http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/palin-facebook-2.jpg]Sarah Palin's Facebook[/url][/b]
TimeChaser Posted October 9, 2008 Posted October 9, 2008 A humorous stab at Doctor Who fans. Yes, that includes me, but I'm nowhere near as bad as the guy they portray here. :animeswea [YOUTUBE="Doctor Who Fans"][/YOUTUBE]
Allamorph Posted October 9, 2008 Posted October 9, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/oregon-trail.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Korey Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][CENTER] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/oregon-trail.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Terrific I loved that game. Too bad I always died of pneumonia. [/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 [CENTER][IMG]http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/jonas.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Behold, Matrix Table-Tennis. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Matrix Ping Pong"]-dcmDscwEcI[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Nathan Posted October 15, 2008 Posted October 15, 2008 [FONT="Arial"]This one is too large for posting directly and re-sizing the image in order to re-host it would diminish the effect so... [URL="http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/online_communities.png"][U]Online Communities [/U][/URL][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/8/128679577954384254.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Aaryanna Posted October 18, 2008 Posted October 18, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]These just made me laugh. I mean... o_O Hahahaha. [CENTER][IMG]http://engrishfunny.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/homo.jpg?w=500&h=378[/IMG][/CENTER] Oh really? =P [CENTER][IMG]http://engrishfunny.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/execution-in-progress2.jpg?w=449&h=300[/IMG][/CENTER] And since it's got swearing... [URL="http://engrishfunny.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/starfcks-fo-free.jpg?w=450&h=384"][U]Link![/U][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted October 18, 2008 Posted October 18, 2008 [SIZE="1"][CENTER]*Snicker* Admittedly I actually do enjoy watching this show. [IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/lance-bass-lacey-schwimmer-i-do-believe-i-just-tore-my-scrotum-in-half.jpg?w=400&h=400[/IMG] [IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/oj-simpson-totally-screwed.jpg?w=500&h=445[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/ATT00002.gif[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Gavin Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Speaks for itself really. Vote Tate 2012. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Terry Tate Approves this Message"]07kO9TtHYzQ[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]My sister just showed me this. It's the literal version of A-Ha's [B]Take on Me[/B] music video. It's also frickin' hilarious. [YOUTUBE="Pipe Wrench Fight"]8HE9OQ4FnkQ[/YOUTUBE] [I]They're gonna beat you up with that pipe wrench![/I][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/12/128682944313493255.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now