Gavin Posted December 11, 2008 Posted December 11, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I know I would. ^_^ [CENTER][IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/celebrity-pictures-monroe-admit-it.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 12, 2008 Posted December 12, 2008 [color=#9933ff]I haven't been here yet. And I have so much to share. Here let me start: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20signs/ThankGod.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER](you know this is a great idea)[/CENTER] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20signs/Wellitsonlyfairsincetheywontberetur.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER](Well seriously if you throw it you should get it back)[/CENTER][/color]
Gavin Posted December 21, 2008 Posted December 21, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Few celebrity laughs here. [CENTER][IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/celebrity-pictures-cruise-creepy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/celebrity-pictures-mccartney-jackson-someday.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And finally a chart which confirms many long held suspicions about all the three main operating systems out there. [CENTER] [IMG]http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/song-chart-memes-os.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 21, 2008 Posted December 21, 2008 [color=#9933ff]This thing here is my desktop background til I get bored again: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/gnomeswerebetter.jpg[/IMG] ou know because I'm easily amused and stuff[/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 21, 2008 Posted December 21, 2008 Yes I laughed at this. >_> [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Vader's Theme"]O61Do03ZCjw[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted January 1, 2009 Posted January 1, 2009 [SIZE="1"]The best WoW ad ever. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Ozzy Osbourne World of Warcraft"]mT8maUTzE48[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Haku877 Posted January 6, 2009 Posted January 6, 2009 [YOUTUBE="Fresh Prince - Geoffrey"]1AsGOTAjHpg[/YOUTUBE] I think that this is so Hilarious [IMG]http://www.dailygalaxy.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/26/bananas.jpg[/IMG]hmmmmmmm [url]http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/you_have_my_word.jpg[/url] [url]http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/failatfail.jpg[/url] [url]http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/Misinformation.jpg[/url] [url]http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/commonsense.jpg[/url] I have plenty of a Library of these things. [B](and yes, I meant to put them as links for sizing reasons)[/B]
Sangome Posted January 14, 2009 Posted January 14, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Well, since [b]Rach[/b] wanted me to post it here as well as theO... Growing frustrated at the illiteracy of today's youth when they're allowed to run free on the internet? Well, never fear, a pair of rappin' girls are here to help you out. Sung to the tune of Sir Mixalot's [I]Baby Got Back[/I], I present to you...this.[/SIZE] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Yo Comments Are Whack!"][/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"]Click the video and go to its page if you want the lyrics. But seriously. I'm thinking a few [strike]thousand[/strike] n00blets could use this.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted January 14, 2009 Posted January 14, 2009 [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/11/128761914915243152.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/11/128761857717211790.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Rachmaninoff Posted January 20, 2009 Posted January 20, 2009 Since this isn't quite the discussion of sea kittens but is still fun... [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/18/128767792665258879.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
skllngtn Posted January 21, 2009 Posted January 21, 2009 [IMG]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4549/bd54bd191cd4989a3bb28e3ly4.jpg[/IMG]
Allamorph Posted January 21, 2009 Posted January 21, 2009 [CENTER] [IMG]http://fc79.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/170/0/2/Lackadaisy_Sordid_Sniffles_by_tracyjb.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Gavin Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Damn you basement cat!! [CENTER] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-it-is-not-safe-to-go-to-bed.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [CENTER][IMG]http://www.marriedtothesea.com/012709/stomp-on-these.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
Udon Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 These are pretty good. [IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z31/GreenishDemon/9ed46af459c35f72cdcaf6b64ab48123.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z31/GreenishDemon/piranhas.jpg[/IMG]
Aaryanna_Mom Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 Ah the mysterious of Math. [CENTER][IMG]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4873/chchatheistft4.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
Japan Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 [YOUTUBE="Homer and puppies"]ADtdFNPs1Lo[/YOUTUBE] Everyone loves Homer
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 30, 2009 Posted January 30, 2009 [color=teal][font=Curlz mt][size=7]T[/size][/font][/color][color=#9933ff]his was just added to my favorites. And it's from one of my favorite episodes of Full Metal Alchemist so... enjoy[/color] [youtube=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=]7eYE54i29o8&feature=channel_page[/youtube]
Horendithas Posted January 31, 2009 Posted January 31, 2009 [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/28/128776716401307413.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
chibi-master Posted February 11, 2009 Posted February 11, 2009 [youtube=Real Life Pokemon~]iVKix2CDL1Y[/youtube] I love this!
Allamorph Posted February 12, 2009 Posted February 12, 2009 [CENTER][IMG]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/bloodyguy.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-california.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Funny thing is it would probably work.[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 [center][YOUTUBE="New Math"]obIGsb-IZMo[/YOUTUBE][/center] [color=deeppink]I think it's the guy's delivery that gets me here.[/color]
Horendithas Posted February 15, 2009 Posted February 15, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]For Gavin and any other Star Wars fans. =P [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/13/128790447073060064.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Haku877 Posted February 15, 2009 Posted February 15, 2009 2 shows I will always love and remember, unlike my friends. wait. that didn't come out right. lol jk [YOUTUBE="the angry beavers theme"]MEDZD1NUSAc[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Catdog Theme Song"]hTJvxH9rcnA[/YOUTUBE] And this last one is from a christian learning program thing. BlufishTV. [YOUTUBE="Butterfly Man -BluefishTV.com"]Hx6ubt4mCYI[/YOUTUBE] Need help, I have to post links because it wont let me post directly. can we not post Videos anymore? it didn't work. Post 400! [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="1"]You put the name of the video in the option box when the popup for the youtube tag comes up. Then you put the tag between the brackets. The bit of the url after the = at the end. Just look at my edit and you'll see what I mean. ~SunfallE[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now