Gavin Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][URL="http://blog.wired.com/music/2008/04/a-scientific-at.html"][U]MP3: Scientific Attempt To Create Most Annoying Song Ever[/U][/URL] Beth linked me to this, I think she got it from Anomaly. Anyway it's twenty minutes long and though it's [I]supposed[/I] to be the most annoying song ever, it's actually pretty funny to listen too. I don't know if I could tolerate it again, but the opera rapping was hilarious. =P[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]You have been designated Fair Game.[/SIZE]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted March 10, 2009 Posted March 10, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][URL="http://blog.wired.com/music/2008/04/a-scientific-at.html"][U]MP3: Scientific Attempt To Create Most Annoying Song Ever[/U][/URL] Beth linked me to this, I think she got it from Anomaly. Anyway it's twenty minutes long and though it's [I]supposed[/I] to be the most annoying song ever, it's actually pretty funny to listen too. I don't know if I could tolerate it again, but the opera rapping was hilarious. =P[/QUOTE] [FONT="Garamond"]YES. YES. The most annoying song ever created is so so full of win. I challenge you to listen to the whole thing, guys. I challenge you with my [B]love.[/B][/font]
chibi-master Posted March 10, 2009 Posted March 10, 2009 [quote name='Anomaly'][FONT="Garamond"]I challenge you to listen to the whole thing, guys. I challenge you with my [B]love.[/B][/font][/QUOTE] It wasn't really annoying so much as it was actually [I]painful[/I] to listen to. I clenched my teeth through the entire thing. Yes. [I]Entire[/I] thing. I have accepted and completed your challenge. What do I win?
Rachmaninoff Posted March 10, 2009 Posted March 10, 2009 [quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"]You have been designated Fair Game.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Well at least the title of the song gave it away right? ^^[QUOTE=chibi-master]It wasn't really annoying so much as it was actually [I]painful[/I] to listen to. I clenched my teeth through the entire thing. Yes. [I]Entire[/I'] thing. I have accepted and completed your challenge. What do I win?[/quote]Hunh, and since it was so awful, I couldn't help but laugh at it. So, what do you win... How about a cookie? [I]*gives you one*[/I] Anyway... [CENTER][IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-disease-fail1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Moar lolcats plz. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-this-cat-has-pretty-good-camouflage.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-as-painted-by-michaelangelo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-cat-has-destroyed-your-food.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Morgan-Chan Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 Baroo? [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brJvJ2MtQIk[/url]
Gavin Posted March 12, 2009 Posted March 12, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I did a stupid amount of laugh at this. [CENTER] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-cats-would-snap-if-they-had-thumbs.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Claire Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 [quote name='Anomaly'][FONT="Garamond"]YES. YES. The most annoying song ever created is so so full of win. I challenge you to listen to the whole thing, guys. I challenge you with my [B]love.[/B][/font][/QUOTE] [font=arial]I love the Most Unwanted Music so much! Sometimes I will listen to my iPod and it will start playing and I just can't bring myself to not listen. I usually get tired of it after five or six minutes though, just because I've heard it so many times. <3 DO ALL YOUR SHOPPING AT WALMART![/font]
Skye Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 [quote name='Clurr'][font=arial]DO ALL YOUR SHOPPING AT WALMART![/font][/QUOTE] [size=1]Cheap, with no shipping charges. [shakes fist at Amazon.com][/size]
Horendithas Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]kittens 3 was spreading this in chat so I'm sharing it with all of you. Enjoy! [CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r201/zelda4ever/Legend%20Of%20Zelda/Zelda.gif?t=1237153333[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Speaks for itself really. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Saturday Morning Watchmen"]YDDHHrt6l4w[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 Beth forwarded this to me so now I'm sharing it with all of you. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="The Picard Video"]X6oUz1v17Uo[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted March 19, 2009 Posted March 19, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Continuing the sci-fi parody theme I admit to roaring with laughter at finding this. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Leeroy Jenkin as Han Solo"]g-lJl_oXNN4[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 [youtube=Pika Pika Yukai]UU0w1M-njrU&feature=related[/youtube] This was just too cute to not put here! X3
Rachmaninoff Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 Just another little something that was forwarded to me. How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you... [URL=http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1237520298167.jpg][IMG]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5286/1237520298167.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 23, 2009 Author Posted March 23, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Not sure if anyone's familiar with this one, since I understand it's been around for a while. Anyway, I present to you: [URL="http://askjud.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Jud, the amazing mind-reading website[/U][/COLOR][/URL] This one isn't that much fun alone, but it's a great trick at parties. Here's the trick: When prompted to type your petition to Jud, do this instead; Type a period, followed by the response to the question you are asking. You will notice that the petition automatically fills itself out. When you're done with that, type another period, then complete however much of the petition you have left. After that, all you have to do is type out the question, followed by a question mark. The answer you entered will be the one that appears. For even more fun, have your friends try. Unless they know the trick, it will tell them to bugger off. Use this as an excuse to tell them that it doesn't "like them." Makes for great incognito [I]Twilight[/I] bashing. One of my female acquaintances got mad and slammed my laptop shut over it, which I found hilarious.[/FONT]
Morgan-Chan Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 I still can't stop laughing at this.... [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcTAruLgE_I[/url] Phoenix's girly scream...WIN!!! :p
Allamorph Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 [CENTER] [IMG]http://www.mows.com/mows/strip817.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
SunfallE Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]This is just.... XD [CENTER][IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/fail-owned-eating-kids-fail.jpg?w=500&h=350[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 26, 2009 Author Posted March 26, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Proof that World History courses are needlessly complex. [CENTER][IMG]http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/scissorsbeatspaper.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 27, 2009 Posted March 27, 2009 Fair warning, some might find this video freaky and disturbing instead of fun. o_O I'm kind of going back and forth between freaky and interesting... Think Halloween when you think of potentially disturbing and you'll get what I mean. Anyway, watch at your own risk. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="The Cat With Hands"]pq3EsyotORM[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted March 31, 2009 Posted March 31, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Fair warning, some might find this video freaky and disturbing instead of fun. o_O I'm kind of going back and forth between freaky and interesting... Think Halloween when you think of potentially disturbing and you'll get what I mean. Anyway, watch at your own risk.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"] OK seriously, that was one of the most disturbed things I've ever seen in my life. Thank you for adding something new to my nightmares Rach... And now on a much lighter note. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/funny-pictures-your-cat-has-very-bad-hiding-skills.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 5, 2009 Author Posted April 5, 2009 [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Red Stripe Commercial"]ue4LhLUp4CU[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]What to do next time Vicky seems to be posting a little tipsy.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted April 7, 2009 Posted April 7, 2009 [CENTER] [IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/fail-owned-announcement-fail.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="6"][B]WTF???[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Cat with hands..wtf?? That was just bizarre.[/SIZE] [YOUTUBE="Burnouts"]-ttXIvcNK1I[/YOUTUBE] [SIZE="1"]Priceless.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now