OtakuBoards

A Friendly Fight Between Friends

Aberinkula

[COLOR="Navy"]Tomorrow, my friend is having a birthday party, and me and him are supposed to have a fight. Not an all out brutal masacre, but it's just becuase we can never decide on who's stronger. So it's more of a match than a fight.

But the thing is afterwords, my ex (the girl that I asked for help about before) wants to fight me too, and she wants me to fight back, and I don't know what to do. Take the beating or respect her wishes, cause hitting a woman is against my code of honor.

So I ask 2 questions. What can I do to have an easy win during my fight with my freind? I'd like to end it without causing pain. And my other question, should I fight back against my ex like she wants me to, or should I take the beating?[/COLOR]

OK, I'm not giving advice on beating your friend, as it strikes me as unfair and dishonorable (but that's just me).

As for the ex....Well, I can see a whole boatload of problems arising from that one that I won't get into. However, don't take the beating. That's just stupid and pointless. But you don't have to hit her either. Simply dodging, getting behind her, and simply pinning her arms down (even if it's with a bear hug), tends to be fairly effective, especially if you can lift her. Just watch for flailing legs.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Hmmm, well for your friend, I recommend a stiff right hook. Actually having no idea how either of you fight, I'd suggest avoiding face blows, even if they are usually show stoppers. Be sure to tape your wrists and hands so you don't end up shattering anything.

And as for your fight against this chick. Let her get in the first shot so you have a vague idea of how hard she's going to be hitting because if she's more than talk, it'd be quite a shame if she left you broken and bleeding on the floor. Follow the rules of conduct in not hitting below the belt, not hitting the boobs, and no hair pulling. Hair pulling is for rape victims and orangutans. On the other hand she might hit harder than you anticipate, in which case you won't last very long anyway, so the best offense is a good defense. Try to keep her from getting in any good shots, and if she starts aiming for your balls, put her in a sexy submission hold.

Or any submission hold really...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=1]Jesus, that just sounds like an episode of [u]Friends[/u], doesn't it? I personally recommend the Figure 4 Leglock.

However, what strikes me is most amazing is that this is [i]your ex[/i]? Jesus, you must have done something really awful to make her want to fight you like this. Be sure to let us know how this goes, assuming you can still type afterwards.

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"] Hair pulling is for rape victims and orangutans.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

This is the greatest single quote ever.

--Chris[/color][/size]

[COLOR="navy"]It's over, and it was an EPIC clash of clumsiness and misfired punches. Nothing much, it hardly ended up happening (the fight between me and my ex). Except for the part where my friend threw a snowball at me. Now I have a bloody welt on my hand. It looks like a =) face though so I named it Joe.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Aberinkula][COLOR="Navy"']HAHAHAHA! Youtube, I think one of my friends did video tape it, but I can't work Youtube. I'd have better luck getting into Tila Tequila's tubes than Youtube's.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]In your case, I think I'd have to disagree.

Sorry, bucko. =P[/FONT]

[QUOTE]In your case, I think I'd have to disagree.

Sorry, bucko. =P[/QUOTE]

Epic Burnz!!
*high five*

Anyway kick the dude in the head and don't fight the chick. Not because of any of that honor ******** but because she can kick your ***. Did I say ***? I meant nuts.

[quote name='Panache']Epic Burnz!!
*high five*

Anyway kick the dude in the head and don't fight the chick. Not because of any of that honor ******** but because she can kick your ***. Did I say ***? I meant nuts.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Navy"]So last night doesn't mean anything to you Panache?

Anyways, before I punch some [I]inconsiderate prick[/I], I have to say the fight is even more embarrassing than I thought. I think I was high yesterday.[/COLOR]

Ummm... I would never fight my friend physically unless it was something major. Whatever happened to arm wrestling?! Anyway, for your friend, hit hard in the stomach when you get an opening. Or kick behind his knees. It's a very handy pressure point. For the girl, dodge, dodge, dodge! If she's your ex, take into consideration the phrase-"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." If you do end up fighting her though, curl into a ball like you would if a bear attacked you(it'll feel similar or worse.)and lie on the ground. When she finally gets tired from battling your defenses, TACKLE and start a wrestling match to the death! BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!! sorry....I mean push her and pray that she lands on somethin' that'll knock the wind out of her. GOOD LUCK, YOU WILL NEED IT!:animecry: