OtakuBoards

Best Question Ever!!!

Lunar

[COLOR="Red"]aberinkula, shut up. you freakin' stalker. and if ken is older than me, i still ain't scared of him. hey, i don't always respect my elders, ya'know. i'll take him on anytime, anywhere. he's a big punk , happy now? *backhand* how do you like me now, facepalm person? *curses* [/COLOR]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight']aberinkula, shut up. you freakin' stalker. and if ken is older than me, i still ain't scared of him. hey, i don't always respect my elders, ya'know. i'll take him on anytime, anywhere. he's a big punk , happy now? *backhand* how do you like me now, facepalm person? *curses* [/quote]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]This is proof of "Sarcasm: The Lost Art."

First off, I was joking around and I'm not stalking you >_> Second of all, I've been put to my knees by DeathKnight, hes too awesome, and I don't expect you to be afraid of him, Ken's just a fluffy owl. And third of all... *facepalm* :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Aberinkula'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Hey Chibi, I don't like bringing the past back more than I should, plus the owl is just that awesome, god pay attention. Anywas, wasn't this thread about Leap Years?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Suspicious... Anyway, I guess it was...Leap Years are awesome! There was one this year, right? Every time there's a leap year, there's olympics! I'm excited even though I never watch them! But, yeah, Leap Years feel like some weird alteration in time that you're trapped in only once every 4 years...hey, wait a minute, that's basically what they are! Sorry, sorry...:animeswea

[quote name='Aberinkula'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]I second that notion. Am I cool yet :([/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Georgia"]Thirded.
Thirded so hard, nobody in the world has ever thirded a motion as hard as I just did. For reals.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][FONT=Arial]Better idea. [I]Close the thread.[/I]

Somebody put the Love Shack signal up in the sky, summon the lovebirds.[/FONT][/QUOTE]First idea is a go. The second idea... >_> We do not have nor do we need a Love Shack signal. XP [[SIZE="1"]has given up hope that the Love Shack references will eventually vanish[/SIZE]]

Anyway, the question was answered long ago and if people really want to spam, pm and AIM is your friend. Thanks.

[B]Thread Closed[/B]