OtakuBoards

Best Question Ever!!!

Lunar

[COLOR="Red"]Here is maybe the best question ever asked. If someone was born on the 30th of february and the next year february only had 28 days does that person have a birthday? i mean i know they [I]have[/I] a birthday, but when is it?:confused:[/COLOR]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]If someone was born on the 30th of february[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Then they would be using a different calendar than the one we use since February goes from 28 > 29 in a leap year, but is normally limited to 28 days.

For people born on the 29th of February, I've heard that it is celebrated March 1 or Feb. 28 usually when there is not a Feb. 29 to rock out on.[/color]

[SIZE=1]In my town we burn all the babies born on the 29th and 30th of February. It avoids confusion for the simple minded, teenage-pregnant chavs out there.

(though I do know someone born on the 30th of February and I never asked him...)[/SIZE]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]Here is maybe the best question ever asked. If someone was born on the 30th of february and the next year february only had 28 days does that person have a birthday? i mean i know they [I]have[/I] a birthday, but when is it?:confused:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]No birthday. People born on that day are figments of one's imagination and do not exist. Or you could go with Vicky's explanation.

Seriously though, as DeathKnight said, those born on the [I]29[SIZE="1"]th[/SIZE][/I].. they just celebrate it on either the 28th or the first of the next month.

[SIZE="1"]Somehow I was expecting more from the title...[/SIZE]

[quote name='DeathKnight'][color=crimson]For people born on the 29th of February, I've heard that it is celebrated March 1 or Feb. 28 usually when there is not a Feb. 29 to rock out on.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Quoted for truth and laziness.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Shy'][size=1]My Great-Grandmother was born on Leap Day, and she was technically younger than I was when she passed away. Calendars are so weird.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]
[font=Arial]Yeah, my Grandmother was born on Leap Day and loves to tell everyone she's 22.[/font]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]wow. why would people burn babies? i mean that's on the same level as abortion. which i hate. and sorry for that person's sister who passed away. i couldn't take that well if my family passed away, no matter how annoying they get.:catgirl: DeathKnight. We need to have a talk. first you take the last part of my name Crimson[I]Knight[/I] and then you steal my favorite color. tell me, deathknight, do you admire me?:smirk:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Purple"]Oh, and p.s. death is a part of life, but for that to be your name, are you obsessed with it? are you emo??? *gasps* Ha! got ya. just kidding. hope i didn't hurt your feelings, and if that was against otaku rules, i'm sorry. please don't give me another refraction. i just had to add something else. that's all. and overly happy people don't like talking about death! take that into consideration.:animedepr p.p.s. purple is also my favorite color, so don't try to say that just because red is the color of blood, i'm obsessed with death as well. goodbye![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]oh. i thought it was in the second one. question are you a boy or a girl? kinda hard to tell by your avatar. i wonder this about everyone. i don't like not knowing stuff.:animeswea[/COLOR]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight][COLOR="Purple"']Oh, and p.s. death is a part of life, but for that to be your name, are you obsessed with it? are you emo??? *gasps* Ha! got ya. just kidding. hope i didn't hurt your feelings, and if that was against otaku rules, i'm sorry. please don't give me another refraction. i just had to add something else. that's all. and overly happy people don't like talking about death! take that into consideration.:animedepr p.p.s. purple is also my favorite color, so don't try to say that just because red is the color of blood, i'm obsessed with death as well. goodbye![/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]And that, ladies and gentleman, was the entire gamut of the emotional spectrum in sixteen point one six four seconds.

But yeah, I've never heard of the 30th of February (possibly for a good reason), so whoever was born on that day has my complete sympathies.[/FONT]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Purple"]Oh, and p.s. death is a part of life, but for that to be your name, are you obsessed with it? are you emo??? *gasps* Ha! got ya. just kidding. hope i didn't hurt your feelings, and if that was against otaku rules, i'm sorry. please don't give me another refraction. i just had to add something else. that's all. and overly happy people don't like talking about death! take that into consideration.:animedepr p.p.s. purple is also my favorite color, so don't try to say that just because red is the color of blood, i'm obsessed with death as well. goodbye![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Facepalm.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I really want and at the same time, really don't want to see Ken's response...[/SIZE]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]uh-oh. i have the feeling that something bad's goning to happen. who's ken?:animedepr:confused:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]That would be DeathKnight, it's not going to be bad per say, it's just his response will probably involve a measure of sarcasm.[/SIZE]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]OH, SUGARHONEYICETEA! sorry, ken/deathknight. actually, now that i think about it, i'm not. give me what ya got! i ain't scared of no little punk.:smirk: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=georgia]HAHAHAHAHA!

Here, have another.

[img]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/258/1181757230734sx4.jpg[/img][/font]