OtakuBoards

The Witches: Darkness Falls

Akieen Cloud

OOC: Sorry i didn't mean to come off like that. things have been going a bit downhill lately and after tonight i don't know how much computer time i'll get for at least a week. I've asked my friend The Enemy to take car of moving my character forward for me if I'm unable to and he agreed. Sorry for it being so long but i kinda ran away with it seeing as how i might not be able to post for the next little.

As the two jumped blocking the door Zerif had to pause his movements he was both cut off from the electrical outlet and the door. he was taken back by the fact that this woman had shifted into a wolf. Zerif noticed that the groom was holding his arms behind his back" [I]if he's preparing to attack why would he be positioned like that?[/I]" he thought. then something caught Zerif's eyes, a slight motion between Duke's legs. A single drop of blood had hit the floor. "[I]What the? why is he bleeding? what could he do that requires blood?"[/I] but his thoughts were cut short when Nayomi Spoke.

"Settle down pal." Nayomi told him
She shifted again making him back up.
"What the hell are you?!"
"I'm a shape shifter, don't yell, it hurts my ears."
She scratched her neck and smiled.
"My name is Nayomi and these are all people here like me, we all have gifts like you do. As for what we've done to you, its more like for you. We saw your little shock fest in the alley and we've put a conductor under your skin, it'll keep you from barbecuing your self. As well as us."
She leaned on the door and looked at Red.
"He's our commander and it seems we have a mission, we were hoping you would help us."
Reiver nodded as well as Duke. Just for kicks Reiver made a small bird out of ice and smiled as Damo made it fly.
"Very funny you two, knock it off."
She looked back at Zerif.
"Don't worry pal, your with friends."

(After the meeting)
"When do we leave?"Nayomi Asked
"Now." Red Replied

Zerif was listening and could barely believe what he was hearing. Never had he expected there to beso many people with powers, let alone that they worked like this. he thought about his life. the mundane electrical work, being socially secluded because of his power. He barely knew these people. But it could be worse then then the life he was living, he knew he could wind up dead. Thinking to himself "[I]I could die if i choose to go with them but on the other hand i might actually be able to live live[/I]. Snapping out of his thoughts he spoke up.

"Umm excuse me"
Red looked he almost seemed slightly surprised by the way Zerif broke into the conversation."What is it? Do you not want join the mission?"

"No it's not that, the whole prospect sounds quite intriguing, it;s just do we have to leave [I]right[/I] now?" Zerif asked

"There is not much time to waste if the mission could have waited this breifing would not have been called. Why?" Red inquired

Zerif looked down at his attire and then back to Red. "Well you see when i came here today i was only expecting to set up some electrical work i wasn't exactly planning on running off to face vampires. this suit is rather ill equipped for that purpose. That and there are a few things that I would kinda need get from my apartment."

"Sin!" Red called. looking back towards the door Zerif saw a head poke back through it"

"What?"

"Zerif needs to gather things from his apartment get him there and bring him back. Quickly" Red added.

Sin walked back into the room and asked "Ok where do you live?"

giving Sin an approximate address Sin went to grab Zerif's hand. Zerif quickly pulled it away. "You probably don't want to do that" when Sin looked puzzled Zerif who had recovered moderately from his little zap fest, held up his hand and ran a arc of electricity between them.

"Oh right the zappy thing, well in that case Sin reached and grabbed Zerif by both sleeves. thats when Zerif suddenly felt this strong downwards pull into darkness, after a moment of a dizzying rushing feeling he spilled out into the afternoon light regaining his balance he looked around. he spotted his apartment building and headed up Sin following behind.

Inside Zerif went and gathered a few articles that he thought he'd need. Changing back to his normal gear. a meshing shirt his black pants and his dark purple trench like overcoat. and grabbing his usual black hat replacing the white one on his bald head.

He packed some spare cloths and grabbed two small black rectangular prismic packs with a small whole no more then a couple millimeters diameter at the top. Checking their contents, both being full of long needles he hooked one to each side of his pants then he went into his closest and pulled out a case opening to check that his traveling harp was still in there he closed the lined and slung his bag over his left shoulder and carrying the harp case in his right he walked back out into the main room. He saw sin was about to touch his generator.

"DON"T TOUCH THAT!!!" Zerif yelled quickly.

Sin caught by surprise quickly withdrew his hand "why what is it?" Sin asked slightly shocked by the sudden disruption of his curiosity.

"Well if you've finished with this life i guess you can go ahead"
Sin's eyes widened
"thats my generator, well at least i use it as a generator, it;s more of a massive battery. besides you would have ruined it's charge if you touched it, and i need it before we leave, stay still and don't talk"

The device was a large spherical object with two moderate sized metal rods protruding upwards angled away from each other. placing a hand over each end arch's starting going upwards from the rods to Zerif's hands closing his eyes he concentrated this was always slightly tricky. Drawing energy he had previously stored.

Opening his eyes he felt invigorated as usual a side effect he had come to know he wasn't about to let it fool him. picking up a long pair of gloves nearby he put them on which covered his arms up to the elbow. "And thats about it" he told Sin as he walked over to a cupboard pulling out a apple sized pill bottle and a glass filling it with water.

Taking one of the pills he noticed the look on Sin's face "Iron supplements" answering the unasked question. gathering his gear he held out his hand for Sin who took it Transporting them back.

Appearing inside the plane, Zerif had to regain his balance again. Zerif then moved sitting opposite of the isle from the girl with medium length blond hair.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?Thanks a lot? said Zerif.
?Ehh, it was no problem mate? Sin blushed, scratching his head nervously. His childish curiosity almost got him in trouble he hoped he didn?t give off the wrong impression. Sin made a mental note to work on that as he returned to the seat near Damo.

?Sin?? Damo waved his hands infront of his face trying to snap Sin back to reality Sin flinched and then gave Damo a confused look.

?You were staring in to space man? L?anseny, are you sure you?re ok with this mission?? Sin hesitated and Damo added, ?Look, I know when something?s bothering you so just tell me. Is it the queen? I won?t let her turn you Sin?

?She couldn?t turn me if she wanted to.? Sin said. ?I was born with pure Vampire blood not someone who turned into one, that?s impossible. Pure vampires are true demons which means they can reproduce unlike people who were sired or turn into vampires who are considered the living dead? Damo?s faces begin to contort into fear? ?But you don?t have to worry about that? Sin quickly said. ?You were alive when I bite you, you would have had to been drained of blood and very dead to have been turned into that kind of vampire which are called Dhampirs.

?Wow? I didn?t know that. So what you?re telling me is she can?t bend you to her will unless she?s bitten you?? Damo asked

?Well yes? But that?s only if I were full human. If she bites me now it wouldn?t do anything. Dhampires ?

?What about the people the Dhampirs feed on??

?Same thing happens to them only difference is they all answer to the Queen, since she was the one who bite person A who in turn bite person B.? Sin explained.

?Ahh?? Damo nodded showing that he understood. Then he looked a bit worried ?Well Sin if I?m not a Dhampir? what am I??

Sin ran his hands backwards through his hair. ?Ya know? I?ve not the slightest idea Damo. You see? A Vampire, demon and Dhampir has ever biten anyone for any other reasons besides to feed? But that was not my reason mine was to save you. Some how I knew it would keep you from dieing?

Damo face faltered Sin turned around fully to face him.

?Damo you?re special and very lucky?? Sin said with a smile. ?I believe you have remained human only with a boost I guess.?

Damo nodded saying ?It doesn?t worry me that much I know who I am? He smiled and there was a long pause.

?So if it?s not the queen bothering you then what?s wrong?? Damo asked.

?Oh? Err.. Nothing mate I really just want to get this over with quickly, And I?ve always wanted to see the queen? She?s one of the oldest living Vampires?

?Are you related?? Damo asked

?That?s possible but I wouldn?t know? Sin said turning around in his chair as a few heads snapped back to the front.

?You think they heard us?? Damo said a little trace of worry in his voice.

?Probly, but don?t worry about it? Sin lowered his voice in a whisper ?I?m pretty sure you already spoiled your chances with Symphony anyways, this wont add to it? Sin smiled and turned around.

OOC: the Dhampir term is a real one.. only thing is i switched its meaning lol.. i didnt want sin to be in the same Category as norm vamps.. lol hope that was ok

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Naomi shook her head and looked out the window of the plane as the others filed on one at a time, it was slightly unnerving doing this again, the last time something like this happened a few of them almost died. Looking down at her hands she sighed, she had tried to cut her nails again this morning and they just grew back just as quickly, she looked over at Damo and Sin listening to the conversation. She sighed remembering a month or so ago when she got in Damo's face.

[I]'There has been something different about you since we got back from that last major mission, what is going on?'
'Nothing Nay, it's alright, I just think my powers are progressing.'
'Progressing? Damo, you can lift a semi with your powers now, that's not progressing, that's god modeing.'
He smiled alitte at the term and than just shook his head.
'It's nothing for you to worry about Nayomi, we're a team and I'll be a part of that team no matter what.'
'Your damn right we're a team, but I'm team leader, I have to know what's going on damnit.'
Damo had looked down and taken a huge breath before letting it out.
'Sin bit me, he changed me.'
Nayomi blinked and leaned in close sniffing him.
'You know we hate it when you do that.'
'Sorry, you smell the same so I don't see how he changed you.'
'That's where my boost is coming from...'
'Well you know Red has gotten the science department to clone blood now so you can drink if you have to.
'Sin said I may not get the thirst.'
'He's a young vampire as well Damo, he may not know that. You've all been vaccinated against my disease in case those wolf instincts get the better of me. Just be sure to let me know if you start to feel weird and we'll get Jhon and the rest of the science team to take a look at you alright?'
He nodded and smiled.
'Thanks Nay. Oh and can we keep this-
'You know me, I won't tell a soul.'[/I]

She looked at Sin and Damo and noticed Sin's color was off, getting up she walked over to them and put her hand on Sin's forehead.
"Your warm, have you had anything to drink since breakfast?"
Sin shook his head and blinked as she reached in her bag and pulled out the small pack of cloned blood and gave it to Sin.
"I know you don't like to drink it that often but with your powers growing you have to, your not biting anyone, your drinking blood that has been cloned from some one, it's not the same and you know it."
He nodded looking down.
"I'm sorry Nayomi."
"Don't be, you have to start to take care of things like this, you get weaker now if you don't drink this, Red's cloned this specifically for you, it has the vitamins and everything growing vampires like you need."
He swiped at her laughing and sighed as she leaped over his arm.
"Show off."
"Hey, compared to me, your still just a kid."
"You don't have to rub it in."
She tossed a small bag in his lap and kissed the top of his head.
"It's all chilled so it won't go bad, another gadget Jhon and Gin gave us. It works great."
She looked at Damo.
"You holding up alright?"
He nodded.
"Alright, everyone on? Great. Buckle up and get comfortable, we're leaving."
She took her seat and put on her seat belt and sighed as the plane took off. This was going to be a long ride. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Marcus fixed his gaze out the window, it wouldn't be much longer now. He was already starting to bob again. He kept telling himself that just had to hold out for just a little bit longer, for all the good it did him. And he soon realized there was nothing he could do as he drifted off once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trent and Marcus stopped outside of a small red brick apartment building. Trent turned to Marcus and bobbed his head toward the building [B]"They're inside. The third floor."[/B]

Marcus gives a nod and begins to walk passed Trent. As he passes him he looks over his shoulder [B]"You're not coming with?"[/B]

Marcus says with mock surprise. Trent laughs[B] "Sorry, I like my bones in one piece."[/B]

With those words in his head and devilish smirk on his face, Marcus enterd the building and began to make his way to the third floor.

As Marcus reached the thrid floor his saw a lone man standing in middle of the hallway. [I] 'He must be the man'[/I] Marcus thought to himself as he walked over toward the man. The man was shaking and recognized Marcus as soon as he reached the floor. Marcus stopped a few feet south of him [B]"I take it you know who I am. And if you know that, then you know what I'm hear about."[/B]

The visible terror in the mans eyes was becoming more and more apparent. He was a scrawny looking man. He probably had a hard enough time feeding himself, never mind his debt to Marcus's clients, but business is business. Marcus dropped his hands to his waist, turning his palms upward and slowly lifting them up. In the window at either end of the hall, numerous fist sized rocks began to appear. Marcus smirked as the man began to shake [B]"You should of just payed!"[/B]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Symphony kept writing and writing all the while the plane finally taking off. She was writing down something in a language that most couldn't understand. She had only stopped once when she noticed Zerif sitting down in the ilse opposite of her. She looked at him in a short glance but then went back straight to writing.

She stopped writing and leaned back in her chair closing her eyes. She decided to read the wavelengths that were going through the air of the plane. She could see Marcus dreaming of something from his past or something along those lines. Damo was listening to music just like she was. She only read those two's waves since they seemed to be the most interesting to her. They seemed like the only ones that had taken any affinity in her. She had wondered why.

Symphony opened her eyes back up again and then started writing once more. This time she was writing in a language that no one but her could understand. She was writing down some information from both Damo and Marcus. It was only about their reactions and actions that they had shown around her compared to the actions around the other members of this trip.

[I]'This seems like a good amount of information. I believe that I will keep recording until either one wants to talk about what's really going on in those heads of theirs,"[/I] Symphony thought as she gave a small chuckle at it and then looked out the window to see what the land looked like underneath them.[/FONT]

Zerif had been sleeping for the first duration on the flight but was awoken by some terbulance. How long it had been sense the plane had taken flight he could not tell but it had grown dark outside the window. looking around the plane zerif noticed that symphony had her head down in a book writing. and the others were not within sight.

Feeling rejuvenated Zerif decided to grab his harp case. He had no idea how much longer this flight was going to last so he decided to get some practice in. Opening it up the outer braces of the harp were strangely made of a plastic polymer. and the cords were made of thin rounded metal wires. It was unusual harp design, seeing as how he used it for an unusual purpose. bracing the harp he started to play. Normally at first playing an assortment of rhythms and pitches to warm up. Then he took it further charging the metal wires with electricity, he modified the length at which the wires resonated, or manipulated the sound to add a reverb. Manipulating it to achieve and assortment of sounds that would normally be out of range for a harp.

OOC: I managed to get a moment to post today.

Sin woke up to Zerif?s melodies and was instantly reminded of Louis.

Before he had died they all had brief moments of peace in-between missions. Family outings Movie?s, dinning, hanging out, and music halls.
Sin would never forget Louis?s words as the orchestra finished their soft balled number with the guest which was Jinx who had fought to peruse her singer career.

[I]Sin and Nayomi were sniffling. ?Blimey?? Said Sin drying his eyes on his sleeve. ?She?s bloody brilliant.?

Nayomi nodded wiping her eyes as well. ?It was so touching, Jinx really has a knack for this. Red had better let her go for her dreams. She has paid her due to this team.? Nayomi sniffled.

?Are you two really crying?? Asked Reiver trying to hold back a laugh. ?I mean yes she sang beautifully but??

?Music can convey a infinite of emotions that cannot be spoken into existence by one?s lips? Louis cut in.. ?That melody combined with Jamie?s passionate voice grips at the heart of anyone with functional ears?

Reiver sat in his seat quite still slightly embarrassed and Nayomi smiled then Sin looked up at Louis whose eyes were glazed over.

?I didn?t know you had such a liking to music Louis? Sin grinned.

?How can I not?? Louis blinked. ?Music?.? he said, wiping his eyes. ?A magic far beyond all we could ever do?[/I]

Sin regretted not talking to Louis more, not asking him what was the hidden message behind his wise sayings? He regretted every unspoken word. Sin wiped his eyes now making a choice that he would cherish every moment with his team mates including the new ones. Time was something that he could never wastes again, they could die the next day and L?anseny did not want to have any regrets.

Sin muttered a spell and a second later their were numerous multi butterflies of light all fluttering around dipping and ascending to the melodies. He then castled a shadow of two couples dancing at the front of the plane were everyone could see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcus gave a quick smile as a single insincere word crossed his lips [B]"Sorry."[/B]

Marcus lets his right hand drop as the rocks in the window just behind him come rushing forth. The first crashing into the terrified mans knee cap, causing his knee to shot back with a sickening crack. The second colliding with the mans sternum followed by another sickening crack. And finally a third striking his collar bone.

The man tumbled to his one good knee and let out a horrible scream. Marcus let his left hand drop and the second barrage met with his back and shoulder blades, letting out another cracking chorus. The man laid on the ground in a crumpled mess as Marcus let out a light chuckle. Dumb sap just got wrapped up in the wrong business. With any luck this knocked some sense into him.

The hallway was in shambles. Many of the rocks had shot through the paper thin walls. It was as he turned to leave that Marcus heard a strange whimpering noise coming from just down the hall. He could've just left it at that, but something beckoned him to go and have a look.

Marcus walked back to the last door on the left. There was a large hole in the door and the whimpering was becoming more and more human the closer he got. With a soft push on the door it slowly swung open.

Lieing on the floor was a young woman, maybe 23 or 25. She had a large bleeding wound on her head, presumably where a rock had struck her, but that wasn't what had his attention. Rather it was the two small children on either side of her, beckoning there mother to get back up. They looked up at Marcus with a mixed expression of sadness, fear, and confusion.

Marcus couldn't bring his eyes off of them. He stood there for how long he wasn't certain, but it felt like hours. He finally turned and walked back down the hall. Before he realised it he was downstairs and walking out the door. He saw Trent was standing outside waiting for him, but he said nothing. He just walked off into the night. That was the last time he saw Trent. That was also the last time he used his power.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus jumped from his seat in a cold sweat. The plane engines still screeching. Marcus laid back in his seat as a single tear drop rolled down his cheek.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Duke with blurry eyes.
"We there yet?"
"We're landing in a few minutes."
She nodded and stood up stretching, sitting back down she leaned on Duke and waited as the plane landed. She stood up and walked down the isle before any of the others could stand, as the door opened she walked down the steps and onto the landing pad. She looked up as a young man walked up to her.
"Are you Nayomi?"
"That I am, who might you be?"
"Nick, I'm here to take you all to where you'll be staying, you'll start this evening, we need to get this puzzle figured out as soon as possible."
She nodded and looked back as the rest of the team filed off the plane one by one, Duke was after her and shortly standing by her.
"This way please."
She shifted and followed the man her nose to the ground catching scents from anything she possible could.
"Anything yet?"
"No not yet...I'm still gonna keep on though."
"Good idea."
They were taken to their hotel and soon settled in, it was when they were all in the main room of their little home did they realize something was wrong. Nayomi looked up as the clock struck another hour.
"Its quiet, to quiet."
As she looked up at the clock she spun around, her ears picking up the faint sound of a howl.
"We have company..."
As she said this a small group of were wolves busted through the window.
"Well now. I think it's time we see what our new family members can do. Duke, Sin, Reiver, you all cover the back I have a feeling that more are on their way to visit, everyone else spread out and fight them off. Sin! you be careful, you haven't had much blood today, Damo, stick with him."
They all nodded and went to where they were told, Nayomi shifted and jumped onto the back of a wolf, bit down into the back of its neck and began to shake her head tearing at the skin and flesh there. It wasn't long till she caught the scent of Duke's blood.

Alright, time to get this thing going again, things in my life have evened out and I'm back on track so lets get on with it![/FONT][/COLOR]

As a wolf rushed for Marcus he offerd up his right hand, palm facing out. The floor beneath his hand burst up in long flat slab. Marcus heard the thud as the beast collided with solid rock. Marcus then brought up his other hand slapped the two together causing the flat slab to fold in half and crush the beast with a sickening crunch.

It had been a few years, but Marcus still had what it took to kill a couple of wolves. A second one tried to flank him. Marcus placed his left plam flat on the ground, then thrust it up and out toward the wolf, sending a jagged pillar of earth up and through the animal. It was at this point that it hit Marcus. His head started throbbing. It had been too long since the last time he had done this. He wasn't ready for a full out fight yet.

He saw a third wolf charging him. He couldn't get a fix on the animal cause the room seemed as if it was spinning. Marcus kneeled down and set hands on either side of him and brought them up and around him, creating a dome of rock to stop the monster. When he heard the thud he pushed out and sent it smashing against the wall, crushing the creature on the wall.

Marcus leaned over and was now on both knees and using his hands for balance. He could hear the pounding in his ears and his head felt like it was being burned and crushed at the same time. He slumped back and bit and fell to his butt. One more wolf charged him and as it approached Marcus brought his right hand up and with it a large rock with it. He pointed his hand and took aim at the wolf as best he could and fired the rock from his hand like a canon. The rock collided with the wolf's head, crushing it.

Marcus fell now to his back and stared up at the ceiling. His head was throbbing and he couldn't hear or barely even see anything around him.

[FONT="Century Gothic"]A few werewolves came up and surrounded Symphony. She looked from side to side and thought of the best option to do. With a flick of her wrist she sent out a massive wave of sound that she had heard from the faint howl earlier into a sound mix with a different noise right back at the them. The noise had pierced the ears of the wolves and now their ears were bleeding from the intense noise. Using this time to grab her violin, she opened the case and played a song which she amplified and solidify into a sharp and deathening attack.

After this group was lying in shreads of just bone and flesh, one came from the front of her and she killed it instantly. After defeating the one, one surprisingly came up from behind her, grabbed her, and pinned her to the ground. She had dropped her violin and was now wrestling to try and get the wolf off of her. She was clawed very deeply in her left arm as she tried to turn herself around to face the wolf. She was able to grab both of its wrists with one of her hands and used the other to place on its head. She closed her eyes and then slowly opened them changing her eye color from amber to a hazy and glistening silver.

She met the eyes of the wolf and she was soon able to see into its past. Its past wasn't something that she could mention and it made her feel sad inside. But she knew that it wasn't time to be sad so she kicked the wolf off of her and the scrambled to get her violin. Since her left arm was hurt, it was hard for her to play, but she was able to do it before the wolf came to her. The wolf soon dropped dead where it was; about 2 feet from her. She was relieved and her eyes changed back to amber.

Symphony looked around and saw that Marcus was lying on the ground. She got up and walked over to him to see if he was alright. As she got up, she realized that her right thigh had four deep gashes in it. They weren't long but very deep. She made her way to Marcus and she could see that he wasn't doing very good. She placed her violin on the floor next to her and looked at Marcus.

[COLOR="Navy"][B]"Are you alright?"[/B][/COLOR] she asked but she had no response. She could see clearly that he was still concious but barely. She placed her left hand on his forehead. She saw that he had hurt himself, and his ears seemed to pounding. Leaning over so that she was right near his ear, she blew into it using her skills as a Harmonizer to control the sound that she blew to clear out the sound in his ears. Sitting back up, she could tell that he was alright.

[B][COLOR="navy"]"Do you feel better now that your ears have stopped pounding?"[/COLOR][/B] she asked.
[B][COLOR="navy"]"Yeah, thanks Symphony. I didn't know that you were there,"[/COLOR][/B] Marcus replied.
[B][COLOR="navy"]"It's alright. I'm glad that you're okay, but I'm gonna go help the others, so I'll be leaving now."[/COLOR][/B]

Symphony grabbed her violin, got up, and started limping to find out where the others were so that she could help. Before leaving, she gave Marcus as smile and then left; her blood dripping from her arm and thigh was making her very tired but she knew that she couldn't give up and that she needed to fight.[/FONT]

Ken walked around the corner into the room with Symphony as she kneeled next to marcus, running over ken blocked a werewolves attack on them from behind, spinning his blade he drove it into the chest of the wolf as it fell onto the ground, looking back she saw that all the werewolves where getting up already almost fully regenerated.

"you have to kill them with silver or else they won't stay down", ken said as he showed them the silver blade he had made"i've already given a few to the others", and tossed a smaller silver knife at one of the werewolves getting up hitting it in the chest, with a roar it ran at Ken fangs bared, slashing down with its claws, Ken smiled as the attack went just to the left of him and he rammed his blade through its chest into its heart. with its dying attack it bit into Kens shoulder and yo could hear the sound of teeth scraping on metal.

Ken elbowed the wolf in the jaw as it fell down onto the ground,"man i barely got off that defense fast enough", turning to the 2 others he handed then a silver edged weapon each and ran left looking for more werewolves.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi growled as Ken handed her a blade, she snapped at his arm with her teeth and threw it to the side.
"Hey, you won't stand a chance with out one of those!"
She ran forward in her wolf form jumped up and spun quickly, the air from the spin slicing the the werewolf's head off.
"I don't need weapons, I'm my own weapon."
She ran forward more and jumped op onto the back of another werewolf biting down into its back and yanked up giving a clear view of its throat, she swung down and drug her teeth along the side of the werewolf's neck down and across its throat and than back up again so you could clearly see the bone, before it could regenerate she leaped back and than leaped at the werewolf clamping her jaws around the spinal chord and pulling sideways dragging it down to the floor and shaking her head violently she growled as it snapped in her teeth, she gave a small smile and threw it at Ken. She barked out a laugh as he jumped backwards.
"You just watch your own back, we can kill them without silver, it's not the only way to kill them. You should trust in you own abilities and not rely on weapons."
She looked over as Damo emphasized the point by ripping off a werewolf's head with his powers and Sin closed on in a ball of darkness and when it dispersed all that was left was a pile of bones and blood. She looked over at Duke and made eye contact with him and nodded, she shifted back to her human form and closed her eyes concentrating, Ken blinked as her body began to change, her nails grew longer as did her fangs, her body became animalistic, her eyes went pale blue and her face became long to accommodate the muzzle that was there now. She looked down as Ken began to yell.
"What the hell! She's one of them!"
"I am not one of them you dummy, my genetic code was able to fuse with the virus they carry and make me tame, I can control it."
She turned as a werewolf changed at her, with a quick swipe of her large paw she threw it across the room and out the window. She looked over her team and saw with surprise as a familiar young man ran threw the onslaught of werewolves. She blinked as J.B flipped a large werewolf over his shoulder and into one of Duke's blood rings slicing it to pieces.
"J.B?!"
"Long time no see you guys, how has everyone been? Wait, where are you Nay?"
"Here."
He looked up at the large black werewolf and blinked.
"Whoa, what have they been feeding you Nayomi?"
"I learned to control the virus."
"Sweet. So I have bad news..."
"Should I ask?"
Just as he was about to tell her a loud screech was heard, as the others only covered their ears Nayomi screamed and fell to the floor holding her ears in pain. J.B pulled out a pair of ear plugs and pulled Nayomi till her head rested in his lap and put them into her sensitive ears gently, she calmed down. She looked up at him and blinked.
"What the hell is that?!"
"Sirens."
Her eyes widened and she looked over as Duke and Ken were walking towards the window about to throw themselves out, shifting she ran at them and bit into their legs waking them up. Duke shook his head and frowned, Ken looked at her and than his leg.
"You bit me, great now I'm infected."
"I'm not contagious you dumbass."
She looked out as bird like creatures flew down to eye level with them, she growled as they screeched at her.
"Great, now what..."
She jumped back as the set slipped under the horizon and a large figure dropped down between them and the sirens.
"My name is Tobais, I come on behalf of the queen, we are here to help."
"We?"
She looked around and with surprise saw numerous glowing eyes all around them, she smiled as they dropped onto the werewolves and launched out at the sirens.
"Alright everyone, lets kick some ass."
She shifted and than changed back into her werewolf form and went back to tearing the beasts apart, she looked over her team and smiled as J.B fought with them now. The team was becoming whole again, now all they needed was Jinx to come back and ...Louis. She had at one point had a soft spot for him but in the end realized he was better off as a friend. His death had been a blow to the team but they continued to fight in his memory.

[COLOR="Red"]Alright everyone, there is a chance J.B will be rejoining us for good. Lets [/COLOR]hope.[/FONT][/COLOR]

?Jerrod!? Sin ran toward J.B tackling him as a werewolf flew over them just as they hit the floor.

They both looked up.

?Something tells me you didn?t plan on saving my life.? said J.B

?Nope? Sin grinned and J.B laughed as he got off the floor.

?Lucky me?

Sin?s eyes began to glow his he pointed his finger over J.B?s shoulders. The werewolf?s head was thrown into the wall by Sin?s dark energy bolt.

?Well after this fight we should catch up mate? Sin smiled than ran toward the werewolf as it got up. Sin jumped into a flying side kicked that lifted the werewolf off the floor. A large shadow opened behide the Werewolf and both he and Sin went through it only to reaper falling from the ceiling, the werewolf went straight into the floor driven by Sin?s heel. Sin held out his hand, it started to be enveloped in shadow then it changed shaped into a claw which Sin drove through the werewolf?s chest then pulled out his beating heart. Sin took a huge bit out of it as he caught Ken?s eyes.

?Err..? Sin started glancing from the still twitching heart to Ken.

?Very rarely can I get fresh blood, and this is the only way I can get it from a werewolf, Mate? Sin gave Ken a nervous smile.

?I hate getting their mangy fur in my mouth? Sin made a face. Then tossed the half eaten heart in the air and watched as some vampires still in bat form swarmed around it. Sin made a noise and jumped back,

?Blimey, You lot are a hungry bunch?

Marcus's ears were still ringing and his head was still throbbing. What the hell was even going on anymore. And where the hell did these damn thing keep coming from. He'd only ever even seen one werewolf before today and now it was like they were sprouting out of the ground like daisies. As another one of the monsters started to charge him Marcus put one of his hands on the ground. The earth shatterd just beneath the beast and it slowly was pulled beneath the surface. There was a screeching sound in Marcus's brain, but he couldn't afford to lose it now.

He could see from where he was that everyone already had there hands full with whatever the hell was going on. He couldn't become everyones burden. He leaned his back off against the wall and pushed himself to his feet. The next one started coming and was caught through the neck by another rock harpoon, severing its head from his shoulders.

The whole room started to shaking. His power was starting to go rampant. Marcus grabbed hold of his head with his hands and started to surpress his power as best he could. As the room stopped shaking he started to feel himself sliding to the ground again, but he caught himself and tried to push himself back up to his feet. Marcus wasn't certain why his powers had gone haywire all the sudden, but he did know one thing, something bad was about to happen.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi shifted back to her human form and jogged over to Marcus, she put her hand on his arm and closed her eyes.
"Reiver! He's exhausted!"
She looked at him and grabbing his arm threw him over her shoulder and leaped over the werewolves to where Reiver was.
"Get him on his feet, we need everyone."
She looked up and threw her self over Marcus as a Siren swooped down digging it's claws into her shoulder. She growled and shifted, jumping up she snapped her jaws around its neck and killed it, she looked back as Reiver healed Marcus and helped him stand.
"I gave you just enough energy to finish the fight, it should do it."
Reiver patter his shoulder and froze a Siren in mid air and smiled as Nayomi jumped up and shattered it. She growled and shook out her fur.
"Alright everyone, we have to finish this, Marcus needs to rest and Sin needs to eat soon."
She looked over her team and sighed. They were out of practice.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Sin was thrown viciously into the wall and slid down as he groaned, ?Sneaky little git? they?re gotten a bit smarter, and faster.? The Werewolf advanced as Sin got shakily to his feet, then it charged at him full force and Sin ran forward jumped off his shoulders sending the Werewolf crashing into the wall.

?Incendius? Sin whimpered as his hands caught fire then he threw them at the werewolf and jumped back as it instantly ignited.

?Damn it Sin, I told you fire spells are harmful to users who aren?t flame-kissed? Reiver said appearing with Marcus by his side. ?Hold out your hands? Sin did as he was told as Reiver used his powers to heal them.

?Thanks Rei?? Sin said

?Just stay clear of fire spells ok??

?REIVER we need you over here quick? Damo yelled from somewhere unseen.

?Here take Marcus? Reiver said at the same time he looked concerned and unsure.

?We?ll be ok together Rei don?t worry, Go? Sin said. Reiver nodded then ran off.

?Looks like you?ve seen better days? Sin said good-naturedly.

Marcus groaned letting out a stiff chuckle ?Right back at you?

?We?ll get through this mate just hang on? Marcus gave a weary smile.

• 3 weeks later...
Damo watched the others fighting in his minds-eye as he sent a werewolf through a nearby window.

"Damo!" he heard Ken yell "You have to KILL them, you know he'll be back in half a second"

Without saying a word Damo motioned to the window. Suddenly branches from a nearby tree splintered off and nailed the wolf to the ground. Damo smiled and looked toward Ken. "Think of him as....information." The wolf emmited an eerie howl that pierced the room as he tried ripping himself fromthe tree. Unfortunatelly Damo had ran the branches completly through the tree making that impossible.

Suddenly a wolf burst through the window behind Symphony. [I]"L'anseny! Need some help[/I] Symphony turned at the last minute as the wolf slashed his wicked claws at her. Damo formed a nearly invisible shield around her as the wicked claws descended.

"Not the best job of sneaking I've ever seen Mate." Sin scoffed at the werewolf.

With a roar Nayomi came from nowhere and swiped the werewolf away from Symphony towards JB. Just like clockwork without a word JB turned with a spinkick into the flying beast straight towards Sin.

"Sin heads up!" Someone shouted from behind Damo as the werewolf went into a tumble and regained his balance. Damo laughed to himself as Sin smiled and stepped out of the way, a black vortex behind him already formed. As the wolf dissapeared Damo telepathically called to Sin [I]"So where'd you send the bastard?"[/I] Sin smiled and motioned outside.

Damo heard a short cry and a thud outside. Looking at the road he saw the werewolf lying quite motionless, and well over 500ft above a small black circle grew smaller and vanished. "Remind you of anything Nay?" Damo asked with a grin as she turned to pounce on another wolf.

Nayomi smiled as she spoke "Our graduation mission...we were a perfect machine then...."

The Damo turned as the others were still fighting valiantly. He couldn't take his eyes off Syphony for a moment...how bizarre she didn't even flinch....she couldn't have known about my sheild...Damo was interupted as Sin shouted. "DAMO!"

Damo turned as he heard the growl, he had been so caught up in the moment he let his [B]mind's eye[/B] Relax and didn't see the wolf..."Stupid mutt!" Damo shouted as he caught the wolves arms. Sin had given him increased strength and speed when he had bitten him. This time it wasn't enough, the wolf cast his arms aside and dove in for the killing bite.

As the wolfs maw neard his neck damo smelled the burnt hair immediatally. The wolf jumped back and suddenly burst into flames. The force of the combustion knocked Damo down on his ass. Looking around he noticed a new being on his "radar" a girl walked around from behind the burning carcus.

Damo's jaw dropped as he saw the familiar beauty step around the very dead wolf...."Jinx!"

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Nayomi looked up as she snapped a wolf's neck, the others were leaving now and things were starting to settle down, returning to her human form she walked around looking at everyone and when she was satisfied she walked over to Duke and grabbed his hand noticing how much blood he had used in this fight. Giving her a reassuring squeeze she walked over to the girl Damo had called Jinx. She looked different and Nayomi wasn't so sure. Stopping a few inches away from the girl she circled her and sniffed lightly and than smiled.
"How ya been?"
"Not bad, I have a new job. I'm a body guard for the Vampire queen, she sent me here to make sure you all got to her in one piece. I thought I heard you guys had a peace treaty with these animals."
Nayomi scratched the back of her neck at the comment and nodded.
"Yeah we did too. I'll be contacting Red here soon to let him know it happened. But til than we can catch up. Right?"
"Not really, I have to get you to the queen, she's getting impatient."
Nayomi nodded her demeanor serious again.
"Right, lead the way pyro."
Jinx nodded only giving a quirk for a smile and lead them to a cemetery where they went underground. Nayomi stayed close to Damo and Sin knowing full well what could happen and it was only five minutes til a young vampire walked over to sin and began to look him up and down.
"hey brother, what are you doing hanging around those meat sacks for? Your one of us right?"
Nayomi stepped in between them protectively and let out a warning growl, Jinx looked back.
"Leif, leave them be, they are here to see the Lady of the coven."
He nodded and let them through, upon entering a large room Nayomi nearly became overpowered with the scent of blood, fresh and old. She smiled up at Duke as he caught her as she swayed.
"You alright?"
"Fine, it's just strong is all."
She regained her composure and walked on til they stood infront of the queen, Nayome imediatly noticed her interest in Sin and stood in front of him yet again, she smiled seeing this action and stood inclineing her head slightly.
"So, we are meeting to discuss the problem we have been having with missing children."
Nayomi spoke for the group.
"That is correct, but if you don't mind me asking, why are you worried about human children?"
"They grow into our prey do they not?"
Nayomi frowned but nodded none the less.
"So what do you purpose we do?"
"Start with the Sirens, they have been trying to wipe us out for centuries. I'm sure you'll find answers there."
Nayomi nodded and turned to the group.
"We'll be staying here for the night, in the morning we leave to see the king and queen of the Siren clan. Be sure to have ear plugs, they can be nasty as you saw tonight."
They all nodded and began to file out one by one. Duke stayed with Sin to make sure none bothered him.
"Queen-"
"Integra."
"Integra, I must state that we do have a young vampire in our group. I warn you if you or any of your coven come for him and try to get him to join, I have no problems killing you and your entire coven, am I clear?"
Integra smiled.
"Transparently my dear."
"Good, we will speak more tomorrow."
"Of course."
Nayomi walked away and to her and Duke's room to see him sitting on a large four poster bed, blood red and black.
"Nice decorations. We'll feel at home at least."
"Your worried about Sin?"
"How did you know?"
"Well you only growled at every vamp that went near him."
"Well think about it, he's still the youngest and since we can't have kids for a while I have to indulge somehow."
He smiled and slid off the bed walking over to her.
"You want kids?"
"Well yeah, in a few years or so."
"And work?"
"I dunno, we'll figure it out when it comes along now won't we?"
He gave her a small smile and kissed her deeply.
"Suppose we will, lets get some rest."
She nodded and stripped down getting into bed waiting for him. He slipped in next to her and sighed as she put her head on his chest and slipped into an uneasy sleep. Sin's room across from theirs if any thing should happen. She heard Damo's door open and close and frowned as she pondered what could possibly be going on, her mind also racing as to why the werewolves had attacked them earlier. Something was off about this mission and she didn't like it. She listened as the others settled in for an uneasy nights sleep. After all, they were in a vampire den, they were fresh meat to these blood suckers, and they were all tired. She sighed as sleep over took her, the last though on her mind being that if any of her team, her family was attacked during the night, it would be the queens head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Alright, I wanna see if we can't get some momentum on this thing again. So here's to hoping. -crossed fingers-[/COLOR][/FONT]

After Sin got undress and settled down in his bed he began to worry about Damo.
Something was?off about Jinx. ?Damo??? Sin called with his mind trying to find that mind link bond, he and Damo shared. ?Can you hear me Da-?
?Yes Sin, Loud and clear?.Everything ok?? Damo?s mind voice answered. Sin felt the room fill up with a telepathic presence? obviously Damo was using his mind?s eye.

?I?m fine Damo, but there?s something really off about Jinx?

?Huh? Sin felt a that if he were looking at Damo right now he?s eyebrows would be raised. ??Well of course, She has changed obviously?

?D? It?s more than that I cant put my finger on it just yet back just thinking about her makes my hair stand on end, something?s wrong?

?L'anseny? Do you realize what you?re saying? Jinx saved your life once?hell even more times than that. Nothings wrong with her Si-?

?Damo please listen to me?

?No? Came Damo?s mind voice laced with raising anger with a tinge of annoyance.
?Look I understand you?re scared right now, being here and everything but don?t let fear cloud your judgment Sin you know she would never hurt us?

?But? why is she working for the Queen, Doesn?t that seem the least bit odd? You can?t tell me you bought that ?Queen?s Bodyguard? rubbish. You should know her better than all of us mate. Jinx wouldn?t give up her dreams to be some dark queen?s lackey that?s not her at all?

?Are you seriously telling me I don?t know her?? Sin jump at how loud the disembodied voice was almost as if Damo were right next to him.?

?No I didn?t mean it like that I ju-?

?You?re being ridiculous right now Sin. I think its best if you go to bed? maybe you?ll make more sense in the morning?

?But Damo-?
?Goodnight Sin I?m done talking about it? The psychic energies pooling into the room dissipated in a less than a second, And Sin couldn?t feel Damo even more. He tried calling to him using that bond but winced as pain shot through his head. Damo was in no mood to talk? obviously.

Damo couldn't help feel guilty when he closed....rather slamed shut the mind link between Sin and himself. What did Sin know anyways? He didn't know Jinx the way Damo did....[I]I'll apologize to him in the morning. I've got to find her[/I]

As Damo reopened his [B]mind's eye[/B] he worried sin would be able to feel it...luckily it didn't have to be open long, he quickly discovered she was standing at the end of the hallway their rooms were located on.

Damo couldn't hide his excitement and ran to Jinx, she likewise did the same. As the too embraced Damo poured forth all the questions that had been brewing in his mind. "Jinx...what happened...I wasn't sure what I'd do when I heard...why haven't you conta.." She silenced him by putting her finger to his lips.

"Damo, I've gotten one of the Dhampires to keep an eye on the queen tonight so we can..."Catch Up"." She grabbed Damo and led him back to his room. He opened his [B]mind's eye[/B] one last time out of worry someone would try to creep up into Sin's room....after scanning everything he entered the room with Jinx.

"I've missed you Damo" Jinx said with a sly smile as she lept off the bed and headed to the mini bar in his room. "I assume you still enjoy a nice appletini right?"

"Actually I quit soon after you dissapeared. I could never quite enjoy one the same..not until I...you still haven't answered my question about why you haven't tried getting ahold of me. I held the chapel all the way up until out wedding day..." Damo could feel himself start to tear up.

"Relax hunny, we'll have time for all that. Now let's drink these and...get re acquanted." Jinx said with a smile.

Not understanding why she didn't want to talk, Damo siped his drink slowly, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was as beautiful as he remembered. "Jinx...I still love you"

Without a reply Jinx grabbed damo and kissed him deeply. She pushed him on the bed and said as she began undressing. "We'll have time for the sentimental later...right now I want to get reacquainted in other ways" As she used her pyrokienesis to put out the surrounding candles Sin's voice echoed into his head.

[I]"Don't trust her Damo...somethings...[/I]

Damo had enough, if Sin wasn't happy for him then he had to do it. Damo sent a wave of mental energy crashing into Sin. He'd been able to give Sin "mental slaps" in the past and he hoped this would keep him from trying to get into his head again.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi sat up as Duke slipped from the bed and started to pace.
"What's the matter Duke?"
"Jinx. Did she smell the same to you?"
"Well yeah, I mean her blood didn't smell as strong but-"
"Wait, say that again?"
"Her blood smelt thin."
"She was awful pale..."
"No, you don't think she's been turned do you?"
"One way to find out, you think you can find her?"
Nayomi nodded and shifted into her wolf form and put her nose to the ground and began to sniff the girl out.
"She's in Damo's room...not good. He won't want to hear this..."
Duke banged on his door and growled when Damo didn't answer.
"Damo, open the door, I'll break it down, you know I will."
Nayomi growled as he cursed and pulled his hand away.
"She heated the knob."
Nayomi walked away and than charged the door hitting it with her shoulder she growled as Damo looked up at her.
"What are you doing?!"
"We need to talk to Jinx."
"Not you too! First Sin now you guys? Why can't you all just be happy for me?"
"I will be when I find out if this is a move to get you and Sin into her coven."
Damo frowned and stood up infront of Jinx.
"Are you saying you don't trust her?"
"Not for a minute right now. I thin there's more to your lost love than you want to think."
"Why would she come to me if she was after Sin too?"
"Damo, think you moron, why would she go to you and not Sin? Why would she hit one of you and not both?"
Duke looked at her confused.
"Your link! God your an idiot."
She grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from Jinx and smiled as Duke surrounded her with his blood.
"Time for some answers Jinx, what's going on with you being here?"[/FONT][/COLOR]

“New York’s pretty huge” Sin sighed kicking his feet back and forth as they dangled over the top of the building he was on. “The queen sure has herself establish in this world” Sin said thoughtfully “Her own tower, Vampires sure have come a long way”

“From hiding in the dark, like scared ani-…Whoa!“ Sin had Leif pinned to the ground before he could finish.

“You’re fast” Leif blinked, chuckling.

“What do you want?”

“I come in peace brother, I swear upon my blood mistress.” Sin got off and helped Leif up, then backed up a few paces. Blood was dripping from his mouth and hands, Sin shuddered.

“So… What do you want?”

“Well I just came back from feeding and I saw you up here by yourself, figured you might want some company” Leif said with a genuine smile despite his blood stained face.

“And why would I want your company?” Spat Sin.

“You’re a feisty one” Leif laughed “Well maybe I wanted yours”

“Why would you want something as dangerous as that hmm?” Sin said crossing his arms.

“I want to understand you”

“Huh..? what do you mean”

“You know Why do you hang with those mea-“

“If you called them meat bags I will have your throat”

“Ok Humans, why? You can have the world yet you tag along with livestock”

“They’re my family, My people rejected me” Leif scoffed and Sin walked briskly closing the space between them.

“Smell me” He demanded, A look of hunger surged through Leif’s eye and it was gone just as fast. He bent down and inhaled deeply then looked Sin in the eyes searchingly.

“Am half blooded, my people shunned me, hated me, And when I came here most witches feared me. I had no one until those ‘Livestock’ you speak of. I owe them my life.”

"You are very strange, A half blood with so much power yet bound to humans. What is my Queen up to"

"That’s what I’d like to know" Sin said as Leif jerked up alerted.

“Seems I am being beckoned” Leif frowned

“I guess we’ll talk again then”

“I shall look forward to that brother.” Leif vanished into the shadows as Sin heard yelling from below near the rooms.

“Bloody hell now what” Sin started to sink into the darkness below where the rooms were.

"STOP THIS!" Damo cried "Duke get away from her. She hasn't given any of you a reason to mistrust her. She saved my life and all of yours countless times!"

Seeing Duke refuse to pull his blood away Damo felt himself coming enraged. "Duke...Nayomi It's time for you to leave" Damo gritted his teeth and felt his powers begin to surge uncontrollably. [I]What's going on? I've never felt anything like this before...it's like my powers are...are being controlled.[/I]

Without warning Damo launched Nayomi and Duke into a wall wrapping them inside shields of energy. "What's going on? Nayomi I...I'm not doing this!"

"Nay the queen must've found a way to control Damo's powers...this isn't good" Damo could hear Duke tell Nayomi through the com link.

"That's not right, I thought they would've wanted Sin before Damo...why spring a trap when he's not even here." Nayomi answered eyeing Jinx

"Close but no cigar Nay. You always were a slow leader." Jinx said slyly. "First off you were right in figuring out I have been turned. But not by the queen or one of her dhampires. You see my King needs damo's powers for a special project..."

She was suddenly cut short by a wave of dark energy shooting across the room.

"Sin thank god...." damo was cut short by a wave of pain.

"You speak when spoken too lover." Jinx had already recovered from Sin's blast and had something odd in her hand. "I'm giong to be taking Damo now...since your friends are waking up and heading this way."

A wave of flame lept up seperating everyone from damo and Jinx....

Another wave of pain, and then blackness. He thought he heard Sin's voice echo through his head [I]Hang in their Damo, We'll be coming for ya...[/I] It was interupted with Jinx's voice [I]"Have you not figured out how this works yet boy? He's mine, his powers EVERYTHING until that inhibitor I placed in his drink passes..which shouldn't be for another day or so he's MINE. Oh and pass a message onto Nay. The Queen isn't all she seems...she has a plan for you boy...and I don't know if you're going to escape her this time....."[/I]

A loud explosion rocked damo's body and suddenly he was thrown onto a stone floor...alone...

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi felt her chest burn and her strength swell. Roaring she transformed and broke the shield. She stood up and growled.
"That's it, I'm ready for some fucking answers."
She broke Duke's shield and grabbed Sin's hand.
"Your staying with us, no matter what."
"Nayomi, I can take care of my self."
"I know that, but I don't want something like this to happen to you too. I won't allow it."
She ran through the tower and busted through the door to the throne room to see the queen finishing off a man and than throwing him to the floor.
"Sorry to interrupt your meal time but I need to speak with you."
"How dare you, I bring you into my home-"
"Get one of my team kidnapped. I think that's enough of that."
The queen came off her throne and stalked towards Nayomi who half shifted into her werewolf form. The queen stopped and hissed at her.
"How dare you people bring this best into our family home! She will kill us all!"
"Only if you don't start giving me answers. What does your husband want with Damo."
"I'm sure I don't know beast."
Nayomi growled and took a step forward eliciting hisses from the vampires around her.
"Give me answers blood sucker or this will be your last night of feeding."
Nayomi turned as a voice called out behind her.
"He wants our mother's coven as well as his to kill the others in this city and take it over, your friend has more power than he thinks, if he wanted to he could control a person's mind. At least that's what I've been told."
The queen hissed loudly.
"Leif! What are you doing?'
"Helping them."
"But why?"
"Cause, I'm interested in their vampire friend there."
Nayomi stood between him and Sin.
[/FONT][/COLOR]