OtakuBoards

The Witches: Darkness Falls

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi picked up the scent of blood as the sun continued to dim.
"That's weird, I thought that the clan was peaceful out here?"
"Why do you say that?"
"I smell blood."
She led Duke to a run down house not to far from the clan they were looking for. She shook her head as the smell got stronger and began to growl as she heard struggling.
"There's something in there putting up a fight, and one hell of one too."
She yanked on the leash that was around her neck and pulled Duke till he let his hand slip through the loop and let her have freedom.
"Nay, be careful."
She looked back at her, her large triangle ears bent back aggressively.
"I'll be alright."
She cautiously stepped into the dark of the house, she was able to see clearly as day but she felt as if something wasn't right, she shook her head as a drop of liquid fell on her muzzle, she had only a split second to react before a figure landed in front of her.
"Who are you and why are you in my home?!"
She growled dangerously as the person took a step towards her. She glanced back as Duke called to her.
"Nayomi, you alright?! What's going on?!"
"Seems this is some one's home..."
The person stopped and inspected her.
"Nayomi? Nayomi Talon?"
"It's Manson now, how do you know me?"
He stepped into the light more so she could see him better.
"Omega? I thought you were dead!"
She shifted and walked up to him sniffing him and walking in a small circle around him.
"You smell disgusting, how much blood is on you exactly?"
"Do you realize just how annoying that is?!"
She laughed and stepped back as Duke made his way in, he gave her a shocked look, or as shocked as he would ever look.
"I see you haven't changed much."
"I see you have."
She gave him a wide smiled and put her arm around Duke as he put his hand on her shoulder.
"An old friend of yours?"
"He was in my class at the training school, he graduated before me, last I heard of him he was thrown out by Red...I can't remember for what though."
She looked at Omega with a small smile.
"So, how ya been Omega?"
She held onto Duke tightly remember that Omega had been slightly unstable in school. [/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damo couldn't help stifle a laugh when he saw Sin Vomit on the werewolf. Not so much laugh at the two's lack of close combat skills, or the fact that it was incredibly sad they relied so much on their powers. It was more the wolves reaction, it was easy to forget sometimes that the werewolves were once human, and still retained some of their human characteristics.

This wolf, apparently had retained alot. He bucked Sin off and began crying and clawing at his face. "Ew, gross." The werewolf grunted. Damo saw an opportunity and lunged at the beast. His blade dove deap into his chest. The wolf went down with a cry, Damo was so happy he'd forgotten there were two more and was suddenly swatted away. As he sat there on the ground beside Sin he looked at his friend for so long. "I think we might be in trouble." Damo motioned towards the werewolf he had just stabbed as it rose back to it's feet. "Any ideas L'anseny?"

"Just one." Sin closed his eyes and yet again tried to summon his powers. Suddenly a black spot appeard beneath one of the werewolves. As one of it's feet sunk into darkness Sin opened his eyes. "Well that's the best I can do right now. What about you, have anything left?"

Damo focused on the other two wolves. He could feel his powers, but they were hidden under a sort've veil in his mind. He managed to tap into a small amount, without opening his eyes he shot a mindlink to Sin. [I]"Hurry up and take these two out, we have some BIG trouble on the horizon." [/I]

Damo threw his dagger towards Sin and kept his eyes closed. His [I]mind's eye[/I] was opened and he could see a HUGE mass of werewolves moving slowly towards their position. Sin seemed to know something was up and rushed towards the two werewolves. Leaping into the air in a summersault motion Sin beheaded the two werewolves as if it were nothing.

He then charged the third, whose right leg was still caught in the small hole Sin managed to create. Just as he sliced for the wolves throat Damo lost what little bit of his powers he was able to conjure and the daggers dissapeared.

Damo opened his eyes to see Sin, wide-eyed as the Wolf lunged for his exposed neck. "Sin!" Damo yelled as he saw the wolve's jaws near his friend. At the last moment Sin dodged and bit down on the wolve's neck. He latched on for only a second and lept away.

"What the hell was that L'anseny?" Damo said as he walked towards Sin who only stood there and smiled. The wolf suddenly made a dying cry and collapsed to the ground. "Vampires and wolves can't mix remember?" It was true, Damo had forgotten Sin's vampire blood.

Damo quickly remembered the mass of werewolves closing in on them. "We have to go now, there are over a dozen wolves coming close. Let's try and find a place to hideout until our powers come back. Then I think we should try and see where Ken went...try and get some answers." Sin nodded and the two bolted in the oppisite direction the wolves were coming in.

[I]"Hey, by the way, don't think I forgot that kiss back there. I'll get you back for that jerk" [/I]

A startled Sin just looked at damo. "Damo....Out of my Head!"

[color=darkred][font=lucida handwriting]Omega remained mostly in the shadows, making his demonic features hidden. Nayomi already knew he was different but he was determined to keep how much she to the mallest amount possible. He tilted his head as to the uneasiness of her and Duke.

"I guess they said a lot of bullshit about me when i disappeared. Makes sense so they can cover their ass" He put the bottle and drained the rest of its contents.

"So why are you living in a place like this? You must of had plenty to live off of after leaving" Omega began laughing. "You really think they just let me go, they are still after me just not as much, everyone they send i have had to kill regretably." He sat down in the shadows letting his hair cover his eyes from their veiw. He couldn't let them know he was tired of killing people he worked with or used to and he didn't want to have to kill them. "I live here cause it NORMALLY keeps people away but i can't expect less of ya'll since it is ya'lls job now can I?"

He noticed the look on their face. "Wait what happened?"[/font][/color]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Naoymi scratched the back of her neck and sighed.
"We're run-aways like you now. Red sent me on a mission-"
"Suicide if you ask me."
She gave him a small smile and took his hand holding it, she looked down and away as she saw the look in Omega's eyes. They had a past just as much as her and Reiver but it had been years ago and she had thought he was dead. It was over.
"I was supposed to infiltrate a were wolf den and try to negotiate."
"Why would he give you that?"
She sighed and shifted her were wolf evident as his vampire side. He stood and looked at her from t he shadows.
"Interesting. So why were you two thrown out?"
"Duke here decided that he was going to give him a piece of his mind and Red sounded the alarm on us."
Omega sat back down and looked to be deep in thought for a moment. She turned to Duke and put her head on his shoulder.
"We can trust him. I know we can."[/FONT][/COLOR]

Sin and Damo had been running for what seemed like hours. Panting Sin came to a stop hands on his knees, Damo followed suit. "I think we lost them," Sin said, still struggling to catch his breath.

"Hang on I'll check" Damo closed his eyes, he had regained his [I]mind's eye[/I] back a few blocks after the sad attempt at hand to hand combat. He couldn't find any wolves for several blocks, save one. It seemed they had caught up to Nay and Duke.

"Hey I found Nayomi and Duke, they're in that warehouse right over there. With...whoa." Damo wasn't sure what to make of the newcomer, Nay and Duke seemed to be talking to them, but for some reason he showed up in color in his head. Usually everything was just a monotone blue, he could only distinguish himself by "knowing" what they were. It was weird to explain but he always knew if they were friend or foe, what they looked like, just from the small blue dots. This...thing however was a bright red....

"What's up Damo?" Sin was growing impatient. It was understandable because damo was as well. The duo ran up the fire escape and piered through the window. Sure enough there was Duke, Nayomi, and a third...omnious looking guy.

"Can you get a good look at him?" Sin asked squinting into the glass,

"No, he's doing a good job of hiding in the shadows. Are your powers back incase he would strike?"

Sin checked them out by launching a shadowbolt into the air. "Looks good."

Suddenly Damo had a sinking feeling, someone was coming. Reopening his [I]Mind's eye[/I] he noticed 4 wolves at the front entrance, stalking those inside.

"Head's up Sin, we have trouble." Damo pointed to the front of the warehouse, where the werewolves had just come into view. Though the massive doors blocked them from the others view. Damo started down the stairs but was stopped by Sin.

"Hey wait, they can handle these guys. Let's wait it out and see how this plays out. Maybe we can get a feel for this new guy, and find out why Nay and Duke bailed."

Damo couldn't deny Sin was right. Still they deserved to be warned, Damo focused his energy on a stack of PVC pipe near the wolves. He didn't use them to strike the wolves, instead he dropped them in to signal their approach. At once the trio inside turned to face them, Sin and Damo dropped to the ground outside the window to avoid being seen.

"I wish we could see what was going on, but we can't without getting caught." Sin slapped damo in the shoulder

"Damo you twit, you can." Damo's face turned red as he closed his eye and opened his [I]mind's eye[/I] to see the fight.

[color=darkred]Omega ears twitched as the were wolves presence came to him before they came around the side and three others were outside. He felt a slightly detectable presence right before the pipes came crashing down as the werewolves came around the door. "Seems we have more company, seven to be exact. Four here, two outside the window and one up in the rafters watching us. Ya'll must be pretty popular with Red."

Nayomi just shrugged as the werewolves approached. "We are not looking for a fight" The werewolf in front seemed to be in control of this group as it immediatly stiffened and growled. "We felt the presence of our young ones fade from this life and have come to exact revenge"

Omega suddenly began laughing. "Can ya'll not see the signs of all the bodies here strewn over the floor, the ones hanging from the cielings and the others staked outside. I even wrote warning in their own blood. Ya'll are idiots" He came out in full view of the light, his ears, eyes and teeth no longer hidden by the mask of the shadows. "You two just stay right here while i deal with them" Duke went to say something but Nayomi quieted him. "He has this"

Omega walked forward picking up a long steel pipe as he went and tested the weight as it began spinning in his fingers growing faster and faster. The first two wolves only to catch the end of the pipe in their guts. Omega slid his right hand towards the end of the pipe closest to him and pressed down bringing the other side of the pipe up into one of the wolves jaw, then followed through with the motion bringing the oppostie end up over the wolves head then reversed sending the end of the pipe ringing agaisnt the wolves skull. He slid and pivoited his back foot bringing him spinning around the pipe horizontal in his arms then thrust back with his elbows sending it through an eye and out the other side of the wolves head. He pulled back right as the other two jumped in to help. Omega dropped the pipe and kicked the bottom send sending it through the air like a spear and into one wolve's stomach then jumped planting a foot on one wolf's face as he vaulted over grabbing the impaled wolf by the throat and used his momemtum to roll over and flip the wolf into a scaffold that held a stack steel crossbeams crushing the wolf and causing a huge clatter that echoed through out the building when they hit.

Oemga ducked grabbing the swinging paw over his head and pulled odwn as he slid inbetween another wolf flipping in over onto its back. He immediatly rolled with the wolve's arm still in hand to the wolf's opposite side making him flip over onto his stomach, grabbed the wolf by the top jaw and ripped off the top of its head. He slowly stood up watching the last wolf stare at him as it contemplated retreating. In the blink of an eye, Omega picked up the shot gun by him and fired off five rounds into the thoat taking the head clean off.

He dropped the gun as he brushed his hair out of his eyes. He picked several knives that were laying on the ground then dropped all but one. He suddenly luanched the blade through the air at the wall where Damo and Sin where hiding behind. There was a small sound madeas Omage made his way over and peered over the window to find Damo frozen staring at the point of the blade which was sticking from the wall with only an inch to spare before breaking Damo's skin. "Its rude to spy" He held the shotgun barrel pointed at them and was about to pull the trigger when Nayomi stuck here head out. "Sin...Damo?"[/color]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]She grabbed the barrel of the shotgun and pushed it downward slightly surprising Omega with her new strength.
"What are you two doing here?!"
Sin flinched as Damo stood.
"We're keeping an eye on you. Isn't that our job?"
"Your doing a really crappy job of it too. I know you two, you can be undetectable when you wan t to be."
Damo shrugged and helped Sin up.
"Well you guys are still our friends, but who is this guy?"
"He was one of my class mates before I joined up with all of you. You have a problem with that?"
They shook their heads as Duke made it up to the landing that they were on.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"I took care of that already babe."
She looked at him and smiled as he put his hand on her shoulder.
"You alright?"
"Yeah but I think I am gonna have to do what Red wanted me to do in the first place. I have to go talk to them alone."
Duke tightened his hand on her shoulder.
"I said I would go with you."
"Yeah I know but after tonight I'm gonna have to go alone. They'll kill you guys on sight. I know that for a fact."
He frowned and let out a growl of his own.
"Duke, I mean it. I can take care of my self. I promise."
He looked at her and than nodded slowly.
"Fine, but if they hurt you, I'll kill them all."
She nodded and looked at the group.
"No one follow me, I mean that."
She leaped off the landing and started to follow the scent trail into the hills where the clan lay hidden.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
[color=darkred]Omega watched her leave then looked back to Duke who desperatly wanted to follow her. "So how long you gonna stand there until you follow her?" Duke looked back at him. "She told me to stay here" Omega laughed. "So and your point is what? you really think that if they attack her she will live. Yeah she will take out a few dozen but not a clan."

Duke looked back immediatly were Nayomi had left. "But.."

Omega sprinted off in her direction going to a spot where he could survey everything and not be spotted. "some boyfriend you are" He smiled as Duke followed him. "come on I know a building overlooking the clan with those little binocular things"[/color]