OtakuBoards

The Witches: Darkness Falls

Akieen Cloud

?Double-crossing blood traitors? the queen hissed loosening her demeanor. I never truly trusted that flaming dun heap but you Leif?? The queen turned clutched at her chest. ?I turned you myself, you were so willing to receive such power. My child why have you forsaken me??

?I have done no such thing, my Queen. Forgive me but this was a fool?s game from the start. How can we seek their help and leave them in the dark??

Nayomi snaped her head to the Queen. ?This is an extremely dangerous game you?re playing Integra, we are not your pawns?

?Please, tell them they must know Blood Mother?

?I will do no such thing, damn filthy humans? Or should I say misfits and oddities? Nayomi made a sudden move but Sin was faster he open his hand at a random vampire and a dark ball appeared covering their head, he closed his hand making a tight fist then opened it again and the vamps head was nowhere to be seen then it dropped to the ground and turned to dust.

?We came here of our own free will sincerely to help you. Integra I do not enjoy being
some ones pawn? Sin began to advance toward her as dark energies started to crackle around his shooting off randomly disintegrating random bystanders.

?I will not be used again? Sin?s eyes glazed over as he pointed directly at the queens head.
Leif suddenly was in front of Sin and grabbed his hand firmly both gently with both hands then he yelled in pain as negative energies ran trough him like electricity.

?Please?? he gruted falling to his knees. Sin bent down to help him, his eyes back to normal.

?You bloody buffoon why in the hell would you do that Leif?!?

?Please? My queen she is slow to trust outsiders she was not always like this we really need your help? All of you please.? Leif pleaded.

?Look, We want Damo back and you want your King put down? Duke said walking toward the Queen. ?Tell us what we need to know?

?No? Nayomi cut in. ?Tell us everything?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Damo...Damo wake up!" The familiar sweet voice had a new undertone that broke damo's heart to no end. "You're new King wishes to see you."

Damo opened his eyes dreading what he new he'd see. It wasn't all a bad dream...he really almost hurt Duke and Nayomi...he possibly ruined the only REAL friendship he'd ever had in Sin. "Guys..I'm so sorry"

"Damo GET UP NOW!" Jinx barked again.

[I]Wait...she said that inhibitor would only last a few maybe they forgot[/I] Damo lept up and immediateally launched a mental barrage at Jinx..The blast was barley visible to even Damo...but he had no problem seeing it bounce off Jinx and blast Damo into a corner of the room.

"Oh silly boy, did you honestly think that I'd be so stupid? Now come rover!"
Suddenly Damo's powers were activated again and he was floating behind Jinx.

"You do realize that when Nay, Sin and the others figure out where I am they're going to be coming. And Nay won't bite nicely....Oh and by the way, I'm going to set your stuff out on the front lawn when I get back!"

Damo's seat suddenly became unbearably hot. "Did you forget lover? I'm one of you too. And being turned allowed my powers to sore insurmountably. I'd like to see her try....back to business though. Since you won't be alive much more than a few more hours. I'll give you the skimmy. The Vampire King is going to use your powers to take control of both Covens and kill his bitch of a wife. This way we can rule one united coven together...."

"How do you mean? I can't control minds....hell I can't control my own. And look where it got me, dhampire ex-girlfriend, Never going to have a chance with Symphony....And I have a headache this big."

Jinx smiled as she opened an invisible door in the wall of the hallway. Inside was a magnificantally decorated room with a large throne...and a very imposing vampire sitting atop.

[I]"Damo, do try and keep your mouth shut. I'd hate for him to cut your little tongue out.[/I]

Damo didn't doubt her at all, he'd never heard of the "King" of the vampires. But he had a feeling even if he wasn't as strong as the queen. He'd pack quite a wallop...

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi smiled evilly as the queen finished speaking.
"I got it, so our Damo has alot more power than we all first thought. Interesting."
She looked at Sin and smiled softly.
"Hey little brother, you think you can pin point Damo and get us to him?"
Sin closed his eyes and nodded.
"Got him!"
She grabbed Duke's hand and put her hand on Sin's shoulder as he teleported them to Damo. Almost as soon as they landed fire surrounded them.
"I was wondering when you all would show up. Seems my lover here was right."
"Jinx, I really hope you know where you wanna go cause I'm going to rip out your throat."
"If you can get to me that is."
She transformed and saw Jinxs' eyes get wide.
"What have you become?"
"Well, lets just say you've missed alot. You remember when I got bit? I adapted that to my own liking and it's worked out well."
Nayomi howled and leaped through the flames at Jinx and yelped as a large hand grabbed her around the throat and hauled her into the air.
"You'll leave her alone, she's the only one who understands me little wolf."
Nayomi growled and yelped as he shook her violently.
"I think we can use these ones my little fire starter."
Jinx smiled as he pulled her to his side and kissed her neck, Damo growled as she seemed to not even care.
"Oh get over it Damo, I've moved on."
Nayomi growled and bent her head biting down on the Kings hand, he cursed and let her go.
"Jinx! Stop her!"
Jinx whirled around and saw Nayomi sink her teeth into Damo's leg, he yelled out in pain and than realized it made him able to use his powers.
"I had J.B look into whatever she gave you and he came up with an antidote, I had to drink it and bite you so that it would be injected straight into your blood stream, I'm really sorry. She licked his leg where she had bitten him for emphasis.
"Sin!"
Sin ran forward grabbed Duke and Nayomi who grabbed Damo and took them back to the queens.
"I think we have a big problem...It seems the king is in a foul mood."
Integra sighed and nodded.
"Rest here, I'll have no more people trying to harm you as you rest, we'll meet in an hour. Take him to see our medic here, she is the best."
Nayomi shifted back and nodded picking up Damo she put him on her back and walked to the medic room. She smiled and looked back at him.
"You know, your alot more trouble than your worth sometimes you know that?"
"I'm really sorry Nay...I didn't mean to-"
"Drop it, I would have been the same way about Duke...just leave it Damo, we just need you to get better got it?"
He nodded slowly as she carried him in silence for a little while.[/FONT][/COLOR]

'[FONT="Century Gothic"]Symphony was lying in her bed watching the chain of events of the night unfold. She couldn't believe what was happening when she suddenly woke up. In cold sweat, she got dressed and walked out of her room to head to no particular direction. She was walking for a while and soon met up with Nayomi and Damo riding on her back.
[COLOR="Navy"][B]"Hey there you guys. How have you been?"[/B][/COLOR] she asked as she looked at Damo who seemed to be blushing and hiding his face from hers.
[COLOR="navy"][B]"Eh, nothing much. This little bastard got himself into some trouble with Jinx but now we got him back and I think that we have something even bigger on our hands. It's going to be some hard work,"[/B][/COLOR] responded Nayomi as she sighed.
[COLOR="navy"][B]"Does it have to do with the Vampire King that tried to get ahold of Damo here? And the control of both covens using Damo's ability to control minds?"
"How did you know that? I didn't even mention any of it."
"I saw it all happen. Usually I can see the future in my dreams but for some reason I was able to see these past events in present. That normally doesn't happen and I could hear someone's voice everytime Sin or Damo are close but not saying anything. Since coming here, my powers have seemed to intensify and I've been gaining some new ones as well. I just wish I knew what the hell it all means."
"Hmmm, so you can read minds as well?"
"Seems to look that way."
"That's a little interesting. I thought only Damo and Sin could do that but somehow you've been able to interfer with their bond. There must be something behind it all."
"Yeah, anyway, weren't you taking Damo to the medic? If you don't hurry, I think he might pass out due to blood loss."
"Oh damn you're right. Come along. It's always better with more company."
"Sure why not."[/B][/COLOR]
Nayomi and Damo accompanied by Symphony headed to the medic.[/FONT]

[I] [COLOR="Red"]"I hate to say I told you so Damo...but"[/COLOR] [/I]
[I]"Then don't say it...please Sin[/I] Damo had tried to sound like his normal self. But he knew Sin and he knew he wouldn't by the front.

[I][COLOR="Cyan"]"Give it up Damo. He's not buying it"[/COLOR][/I] A sweet voice interupted

If Damo hadn't been on the verge of unconsciousness he would have jumped off Nay's shoulder as the unfamiliar voice scared him to death. Damo glanced down to Symphony who seemed to be looking at him stangley. He realized at that moment who had invaded his and Sin's mindlink.

[I]"So doesn't this just beat all...that's amazing you can tap into our mindlink...that'll really come in handy..." [/I] Damo tried hard but he knew his voice was shaky.

[I][COLOR="Cyan"] "Relax Damo, It doesn't stay open 24 hours like you and Sin's. I have to turn it on. Sort've like a wiretap. I have to pick up the phone before I can take part."[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR="Red"]"Symphony? That's brilliant. Now we can all three have afternoon tea together."[/COLOR][/I] Damo smiled as Sin's sarcasm went over Symphony's head. If she'd have known him better she'd have caught it. Damo knew Sin really didn't mind her "breaking in" but he was sure he felt the same as Damo. A little nervous about what else she could do....even as far as reading their unconscious minds perhaps? or even manipulating ? Mindlinks were dangerous for numerous reasons. And everyone of them petrified Damo.

"You guys got a little something going on I need to know about?" Nays voice shattered Damo's concentration. "You two have been staring at each other the entire way here" She emphasized the "entire" way by setting Damo down outside of the sickbay and pointing down the exceptionally long hallway.

"Oh it's nothing like that Nayomi. I was just.." Symphony started

"She was just making sure I was staying awake...you know making sure I didn't pass out and die while you were carrying me."

"Huh.." she didn't by it "I'll go and grab the doctor, don't go wandering off....Damo."

Damo smiled and then flinched from the pain in his leg.

[I]"You can't tell her about this Symphony...not yet. I don't think I'd be able to take her "Why wasn't I invited to your little party Damo...am I not "special" like her" Or something like "Boy Damo that was fast, you find out your ex is a crazy vampire who would rather kill you as too look at you. And then you immediateally jump into bed with the next thing close to you." I'm not saying don't tell her, but she's already going to give me a hard time about "not thinking with my head...well the right one" And for her imformation I didn't sleep with Jinx....She put that crap in my drink and i passed out.[/I]

Damo quit talking because Symphony was giving him an odd look he figured he'd probably ranted a little much....why did he tell her about not sleeping with Jinx? Why did he care if Nay teased him? Not like it would've been the first time

The door opened up and there Nay stood. "Doctor said she's ready...and of course I have to carry your heavy ass in."

She grabbed Damo up and began walking inside. Symphony followed and began to speak to Nay. The loss of blood was really setting in and he began to feel hot then cold and feel his body start to go limp. He prayed she didn't tell him about her ability to actually talk to damo and Sin...but if she did he'd be ready to wake up to the torment.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi looked at the ceiling as Symphony talked to her.
"So you can interrupt their link? Interesting...That could work in our advantage..."
"It could?"
"Damn right, Jinx did it as well, that's one of the ways she got to Damo. I think if you tap into it on a regular basis, it should keep Jinx out long enough to figure something out."
She looked into the room where Damo lay on the bed with an IV in his arm giving him fluids to replace the blood he lost.
"We lost Louis...I can't take losing Damo as well."
She looked at Symphony as she spoke.
"What if Jinx comes back for him?"
"I'll rip out her throat."
Nayomi spun around as Duke came from behind her.
"You can't do that Nay...he'll hate you forever. You know that. He still loves her whether you want to admit it or not."
She sighed and looked down.
"I can't help it Duke...he's my younger brother...She hurt him, in more ways then one. I can't help but want to kill her. She left him standing there...she left and made him face that all alone."
"What if she was getting turned at that time?"
"I don't care! She could have stayed and it never would have happened...he never would be in this mess if she had just stayed with us to begin with..."
"It's alright Nay."
"No, its not. I'll kill her one way or another, she hurt him, wanted to use him...I can't forgive that."
She looked at Damo and sighed, walking into his room and over to his bed she leaned over him and kissed his cheek, a single tear falling onto his cheek.
"If I could take it all away Damo, I would."
She walked out and towards the training room.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Ken walked down the hallway and figured everyone else was up already, focusing he felt throughout the building and quickly noticed Symphony talking to Damo and Sin through their mind link not far away and headed over there, as he entered the room he saw now Symphony was talking to Nayomi.

Walking over he saw the bite wound on Damo's leg with him basically passed out, sitting down near Nayomi and was about to ask what happened before he thought better of it as he noticed how mad she was, and figured be easier to ge the story from someone else, as Nayomi left the room Ken sent a message to Symphony asking her what happened and was soon caught up with the nights events.

Ken thought over the events of the night, wondering exactly how it is vampires where turned and if the thing that Damo was given that let him be controlled by the other vampires couldhave been cancled if he was there by blocking out any telepathic comands transfered to him, well he figured he'd try if it ever happened again, which he hoped it wouldn't.

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Symphony watched as Nayomi walked out of the medic and then disappear down the dark hallway. As soon as Nayomi left, Ken came in. He had asked her telepathically what was going on and she told him of the entire night's events.
[COLOR="Navy"][B]"So that's what was going on this entire time?"[/B][/COLOR] Ken asked as he seemed to have a bit of shock in his eyes.
[COLOR="navy"][B]"Yeah, but there's nothing that we can do about it now. Damo should be fine and so should Sin. But I don't doubt the fact that Jinx was going after just under orders of the vampire king. She probably did it for another reason as well,"[/B][/COLOR] said Symphony who stood staring at Damo's motionless, sleeping body.
[COLOR="navy"][B]What do you suppose the other reason is?"
"I don't know. I don't know Jinx as well as the others and I sure as hell don't know anything about her personality before she got turned. I only know a small bit of information from her since I was given her name but that's not enough to know anything. It's best we just leave it alone unless the others feel like telling us."[/B][/COLOR]
Ken nodded at her final statement and the room went quiet. Symphony kept staring at Damo with straight-forward eyes. She then closed her eyes. She knew Ken was next to her and she knew that Damo was right there in front of her. She opened her mind and started searching. She was searching for Sin. She wondered where he was.

[I]'I thought that I'll be able to find him by now. It seems that he must be masking his presence so that even I can't find him with my powers,'[/I] she thought when she suddenly caught onto a voice that she thought familiar and opened her eyes almost instantly and said, [COLOR="navy"][B]"No..."[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]It was around mid day when Nayomi picked up the phone and dialed the HQ.
"I'm bringing us home Red wether you like it or not. We have bigger problems and I need JB on his computer figuring it out as soon as I can."
"I hope you know what your doing. Things here are hectic as well. I need to speak with you when you get in."
She nodded and hung up, going through the rooms she told every one to pack.
"We're going home. I'm not putting you in danger. So lets go."
She was already packed along with Duke, they now waited on the small commercial juet for everyone to board so they could get moving.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Red"]Alright, I'm trying to get this going again so we're heading home for the time being.[/COLOR]

?Ow?

?Damn, Let me get that? Sin took the suitcase Damo was struggling with.

?I?m no invalid, damn it Sin give it back? Damo exclaim grabbing for the bag. Sin just melded into the wall behind him and exited a few feet ahead of Damo.

Damo groaned and Symphony held back a laugh.

?You?re a little Imp you know that?? Sin was not sure where or when Leif came but ether didn?t matter, Sin was beginning to like Leif regardless of his creepy entrances.

?I bloody well try mate? Sin said smiling broadly. He glanced at Leif with an inquiring eye.
?So you coming to see us off then??
Leif shook his head smirking good naturally.
?Nope, I will be accompanying you?
If Sin wasn?t trained to mask his emotions he would have dropped the bags he had and? yeah it would have been bad had he not been properly trained.
?Oh really...And how does your queen feel about this.

?I rather not say?

Sin laughed, ?Not so happy, huh?? Sin lost his footing and if you would have blink you?d had missed it. ?Ha, reflexes like a cat?. Still Leif had grab his arm.

?Er..? Leif withdrew hastely ?Well.. You might want to take this up with Nayomi, I can guarantee she want be dandy with this but I?ll have your back mate.?

?Much obliged? Leif smile curtly.

?So why are you wanted to come with us??

?Well to make it short, You.? Sin looked apprehensive at first but Leif smiled and continued.

?I want to learn from you.?

?Bullocks, mate. What in blazes do you expect to learn from me? If it came to tooth and nail you?d be a very good match for me? Er fighting wise.? Sin blushed.

? That?s not true? You have something to fight for, a drive that I lack. And giving that you?re so close to those humans is what should weaken you yet it makes you strong? I want that strength, I need it?

Sin frowned slightly, ?So you?re coming to gain power??
?I have? Other reasons? Leif Stop walking.
?Well I will meet with you later, I?m going to find Nayomi? Leif jumped and vanished into thin air.

?Show off??

"Damn him" Damo muttered

"He's just worried about you" Symphony said, "he only wants what's best for you"

Damo couldn't help but feel helpless at that moment. "I know...I know I just don't see what the big deal is. I'm fine."

"I saw your wound Damo. It was bad."

Damo blushed and turned away. He couldn't help be embarassed by Symphony seeing him the way she did. Helpless, being carried by Nay. He still couldn't figure out why it seemed like he was always the one being carried or being "rescued."

Without looking at her for fear she'd see how embarassed he was Damo could only stutter. "Umm...I'm...I'm going to go get my seat on the plane so I can get some sleep. I'm really beat." Damo used his powers as a cruch and limped out of the room and onto the plane where he didn't say a word to anyone. He flopped down and drifted off....

[I]He'd been here before....though he didn't recognize a thing. Damo awoke in a large decorated hall with dark figures all around him. He was in chains forced to bow down to a dark omnious figure in front of him. The figure arrose in full cloak, with a long scythe in his hand.

In a booming voice, the reaper spoke. "You escaped me little one. For the first time and the last. You WILL be mine..." With that he lifted his scythe into the air and swung it at Damo's neck. At the last second he stopped when he heard a cry. "Get your hands off him you slime" Nay lept on him from behind.

The reaper cast her aside like she was nothing. She suddenly burst into flames. With a cry of anguish, Nay's life ended. The reaper again prepared the killing blow. This time Ken came leaping out with the same end. The scene played itself out again and again until all of Damo's friends were dead. After all of Damo's companions had been killed, the reaper pulled off his cloak to reveal hisself...or rather herself. It was Jinx..."Damo. I see you there on that plane asleep. You know there's nowhere in this world you can run to that I can't find you. And I will find you lover...you will once again be mine!" With that she pointed a finger at Damo who burst into flames. Instead of waking up though, Damo burned, he felt the flames start at his feat and lick their way all the way across his body until he was completly engulfed. [/I]

Damo woke up on the plane a few seconds later sweating up a storm. Duke and Nay were the only one's still on the plane.

[I]"That couldn't have been real. Could it? I have to tell someone....but who?"[/I]

Damo had an idea, someone whose dreams frequently became reality. He'd hoped she'd be able to tell help him.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"]Collecting her things together, Symphony was looking at all the things that she had with her. Her trunk was almost full except for a space where her violin case would go. With pleasure at her packing, she closed the trunk, and was on her way to the plane. She arrived on the plane and saw Duke and Nayomi as well as Damo who seemed to be sitting alone and looked a little troubled at something for what she could see.

Symphony walked over to him. [B]"Hey there Damo! Mind if I take this seat?"[/B] she said pointing at the seat next to him as she stood there in the aisleway.
[B]"S...sure..."[/B] he stuttered.

She sat down next to him and she could now see that up close he was drenched in sweat and was thinking about something since he kept his eyes staring at the floor. To her it seemed that he wanted to tell her something but couldn't find the words to say it.

[B]"Is there something that you want to tell?"[/B] Symphony asked as she gave him a smile.
[B]"Umm yeah... How did you know?"[/B] he said looking up at her.
[B]"I could see it in your face and the way that you were talking and the fact that you seemed to be drenched in sweat."[/B] She smiled which made Damo turn the other direction and blushed immensly. [B]"So? What is it that you want to talk to me about?"[/B]
Turning back to face her but still red in the face he started. [B]"You have dreams that become reality right?"
"Yes."
"Well, do they always come true?"
"Yes. But mostly they come in a way that you would never expect since you will only see a certain part. It's rare to have dreams or I would say premonitions, that show you what entirely goes on."
"Ummm.... I just had a dream recently that scared me really badly."
"Really? What was it about? If it will help I can usually depict what is truth from false."[/B]

Damo started telling her his dream.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi yawned as she stepped off the plane and saw their home. She looked up as Duke came off the plane after her.
"I'm ready for sleep, you?"
"I think I'm gonna go train for some time and than I'll be there."
She nodded and kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand. She left and went to their room which was decorated in black and white now. She flopped onto the bed and sighed as the bed sank with her weight. She groaned as a knock sounded at their door.
"Who is it and what do you want?"
"It's Reiver, I was wondering if your alright, you looked stressed on the ride back."
She got up and opened the door.
"Slightly, is that all?"
"I was told that red wants to talk with you."
She hung her head and nodded.
"Great.:
She walked out with Reiver and to Red's office. She looked at him and gave a weak smile.
"Thanks for walking but I assure you I'll be fine."
"Sorry, I just have a bad feeling that something is up."
"Yeah? Me too."
She walked in and shut the door as Red looked at her.
"Sit, we need to talk."
"So I've heard, what's up? I want some sleep."
"You won't be sleeping for a while Nay. It seems new information has come to call about the attacks from the werewolves."
"And?"
"They're looking for you. Since you were changed and seem to have more power than most they are looking for you."
She frowned.
"You have a crazy idea don't you?"
"Undercover, from everyone. Changing your name, appearance, everything about you."
"And the team?"
"Duke will take over for you, he'll have to since you'll no longer be you. Here's a file of your new identity. Take it to heart Nayomi, the lives of the others are on the line. They'll kill them all to get to if you if they have to."
She put her head on the table and felt tears sting her eyes.
"I can't tell him can I?"
"No, none of them can know its you."
"And what about me? What are you going to tell them happened to me exactly?"
"I had you on a solo mission for negotiations and you were killed."
"Will I ever get to come back?"
"Possibly. If we can get them off your trail than we'll let the others in on it. But only if they get off your case."
She sighed and looked up at him crying.
"When does this start?"
"Shortly. Spend this night with Duke, I'll see you in the morning."
She nodded and wiped her eyes before she left and went to the training room with out a word to Reiver as she passed him. She looked in at Duke as he trained, taking a deep breath and entered, he looked up at her and gave her a small smile.
"Be right there Nay, I'm almost done."
She nodded and looked down, it wasn't long til he was looking down at her wiping sweat off his forehead with the towel around his neck.
"You alright?"
She nodded not speaking to him, giving him a hug and a drawn out kiss she led the way back to their room, her demeanor giving off every sign that something was bothering her.[/FONT][/COLOR]

"What's wrong Nayomi?" Duke asked with obvious worry lacing his words. Nayomi tried to hide her feelings but like so many times in the past, simply couldn't bring herself to lie to Duke. She told him the entire plan though making him swear not to tell another soul.

Duke immediately began grabbing clothes from the drawers. Both outfits of his and hers. "Duke what are you going to do?"
"We're leaving" he replied, his voice cold as stone. "I'm not letting him tear us apart. I don't care what he says. If you're leaving so am I."
"Duke you can't!" Nayomi pleaded, tears filling her eyes. "Who will take care of the team?!"
"Red can. He does a fine job of running our lives as it is, shouldn't be a big change for him." Duke answered, still packing cloths into luggage bags.
"He won't let you do this." Nayomi stated, grabbing one of Duke's arms to stop him fro packing for a moment.
"Let him try and stop me." Duke whispered loudly, his voice breaking as tears of his own cascaded down his face. He hugged Nayomi tightly reluctantly letting go to finish up his packing.

He stared lovingly into her eyes, with thick worry blanketing his own "Stay here, I need to [I]negotiate[/I] a little." He pleaded before waking out of the room, knife drawn. He approached Red's door and knocked loudly. Sin, who was walking by, came to see if everything was ok.

"Hey there Duke, is everything ok between you and Red?" a simple though wasted question.
"Leave." Duke ordered harshly prior to banging the door a second time.
"Hey Duke, I'm on your side, if something's wrong I can-" Sin was cut off before finishing.
"I said leave." Duke repeated "I will no say it again" he turned to Sin momentarily, revealing solid deep red eyes.
"Uhh yah, right, sorry." Sin replied before continuing on his way. Duke's fist met the door again, his hand beginning to bleed from the damage. The next his caused large violent red cracks to appear on the door, as Duke's bleeding hand rushed blood against it fiercely with every blow.

Moments later the door simply shattered into splinters. "We're leaving." Duke stated bluntly to a casual looking Red, still calmly behind his desk.
"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Red replied with a strange tone. "You are much to valuable to just be let loose." red took on a disturbing smirk as h flipped a switch in his desk. A large iron grating then slid down over the door way Duke had recently opened up.

Duke frowned "You know you can't keep me here." the blood trickling from his fingers began pouring from his palms. With a large circular motion he splashed Red into the far wall, threw Red's desk against s portion of the wall just to the side and finalizing, knocked out the metal grating over the door. Duke ran out of the room, dashing past Damo, Sin, and Symphony who had been the first and closet, hearing the commotion. Red quickly limped over to them.
"Duke just attacked me! Him and Nayomi have gone rogue! You have to hunt them down. Get them back here as soon as physically possible, and still living of the opportunity arises." Red took a few steps toward the infirmary before turning to the confused group. You have your orders, go!"

Meanwhile...

Duke soon arrived at Nayomi's room. his hands covered in blood though not necessarily still bleeding. "We have to go, now!" before Nayomi could question him an alarm sounded through the entire building.
*Wong, Wong, Wong, Wong!!!* "Capture Duke Manson and Nayomi Talon, approach with extreme caution, considered armed and extremely dangerous!" Not ten seconds later loud foot steps were heard running down the hall toward their room. Duke and Nayomi fled out her window and disappeared into the busy streets.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi yanked Duke to the side and down an alley.
"Duke, what the hell did you do?"
"I got us out of there."
"And what about the others? They're after us now."
"Damo and Sin will talk to us before they try anything you know that as much as I do, the newer members I'm not so sure of."
She yelped as he threw her against the wall and held up the dagger Sin had given him, Reiver stood at the end of the alley with a sea bag on his back.
"I figured I could find you two easily enough, in here are a few things I thought you might need, hair dye for the both of you and some new clothes."
Nayomi looked up at him.
"How long have you had this?"
"For a while, since I first joined, I was sent to keep an eye on Red, there were rumors going around he was using you guys for some pretty bad things, come to find they were right."
"Who?"
He gave them a slip of paper with an address on it and looked at Nayomi.
"I suggest you stay in wolf form, there's a leash and collar in there as well, with that you should look innocent enough to pass as a large dog. Get to that address, the people there will help you."
Nayomi grabbed his hand as he turned to leave.
"What about the others?"
"I'll get them out as soon as I can. Just go before the guards find you. Here wear this for now Duke."
He handed him a large cloak that covered his face, he slipped the collar on Nayomi and gave Duke the leash.
"Get moving quickly, you don't have much time."
They shook hands and Nayomi looked away as Duke punched Reiver in the gut knocking him out.
"We can't let them think he helped us, come on, let's go."
She nodded with out speaking and allowed her self to be led by the leash as Duke followed the directions to where Reiver told them to go. She looked back at the building they had just left and felt her heart fall. What were they going to do now? She looked up at Duke as he ran his hand down her back.
"It'll be alright. I'll think of something."
She licked his hand in understanding and followed him.[/FONT][/COLOR]

“What the hell just happen?” Damo had panic stricken across his face

“I believe Nayomi and Duke have gone… rouge” Even as Symphony said it she look skeptical.

“And Red expects us to capture them?” Damo ask in dubiously

“Well we won’t do it. I refuse to…” Sin said his fist clenched so tight his knuckles were paling.

“Red gave direct orders tough” Ken said reluctantly. Sin spun around and glared at him.

“Rubbish!, Damn Red and damn his bloody orders!” Sin yelled, Damo put his hand on his shoulder as Sin got an idea.

“Damo grab my hand.”

“Huh..Why?” Damo pulled back a little

“With your minds eye combine with my powers we can go directly to Nay and Duke and find out what’s going on… So grab my hand.” Damo hesitated..

“Bloody hell!!, Damo stop being a wanker, we have to go to them. Symphony, Ken could you guys please make a distraction? I know you only recently joined but you know enough about Nay and Duke to know that there has to be a logical reason for this, don’t you?”

“Go, now.” Symphony said with a serious look on her face, Sin kissed her on the cheek and Damo gave him a dirty look.

“Bless you Symie” Sin grasp Damo’s hand as he went into a slight trance merging his and Sin’s mind together.

“Got’em” Damo and a moment later they were being consumed by shadows

Damo relaxed and prepared for the worst as the two descended into darkness. It was true it didn't make any sense that Nay and Duke would just take off like they did. Before they were completly inveloped Damo shot a message to Sin. "Be ready for anything Sin...we don't know what we're getting into"

Both Nayomi and Duke were already facing the two as they surface. Blood slowly trickling down from a recent cut on Duke's finger, Nay in full wolf form appearing to be ready to strike if she needed too. Damo could sense power welling up inside Sin, ready incase the two didn't wait to attack.

Damo made the first move and stepped towards Nay. "What the hell is going on Nay?!" Damo was angry the two bolted and didn't explain the situation. "You guys just abandon the team like this?" Damo was almost in tears.

Apparently convinced that Damo and Sin weren't there to try and apprehend them, Nay shifted back into her human form. "It's not like that Damo. You know we would never..." Duke put his hand on her shoulder to silence her. "We can't talk about it right now Damo. We can't bring you in until we know more."

A sudden noise made Nay's ears perk up. "Damo, can you tell what that was?"
Damo quickly opened his [I]mind's eye[/I] and saw there were at least 5 werewolves rounding the corner behind Sin. "What the hell are the wolves doing here?" Damo asked outloud.

Sin suddenly whirled around to face the wolves that would be slinking around the corner at anytime. "Duke...Nay go" The wisdom in his words was apparent. "Sin's right guys, we'll work on Red. You guys work on getting the hell out of here." Damo stepped back beside Sin ready for the fight.

"How will you guys find where we're at?" Nayomi asked as Duke pulled her away.

Sin and Damo smiled at each other as damo replied. "Don't worry guys, we'll find you." Nay and Duke were completly out of sight when the first wolf rounded the corner.

Damo shot Sin a quick mental message before the wolf's massive frame was completly visible. [I]"Race you buddy, best 3 out of 5 wins"[/I]

Ken looking around a corner at Sin and Damo as they talked to Nayomi and Duke "remember just observe them while staying hidden" reds voice jumped through a ear piece.

"yes, yes i know" ken muttered back annoyingly into the headset, "damn this is crap i don't like following orders like this, even has a damn camera installed"

"stop complaining and continue your reconnaissance" red yelled into his ear

"ok, ok but i never knew we had any werewolves on our side" ken said as he looked back at 8 werewolves who where sent with him

"don't let that bother you, seems the convo is about up, what is happening now" red asked

"it appears that they are going to let them go and are then going to keep an eye on you"

"very well send 5 of the werewolves to capture those 2 as well, then we'll bring them back and if worse comes to worse we'll have to brainwash them, now i want you to lend them support while keeping the other 3 out of his minds eye for a surprise attack incase anything goes wrong with the first 5, now go and capture them alive if at all possible"

"very well '[B]sir[/B]'" Ken said as he motioned for 5 of the woves to attack, 'damn this is a pain in the ass, if they want to leave why force them to stay, why'd i have to get mixed in this crap, it's so hard to know the truth behind all this considering i really havn't been part of this team for that long', sighing ken then moved through an alley way to take position behind them.

Damo sending a large wave of force sent one of the werewolves into a wall with a deadening crack and as shadows closing in on 2 of them tearing them up "looks like i'm winning already" Sin said with a smile

"what are you talking about" Damo said looking at the 2 werewolves "you barely even scratched them"

Sin looking in shock at them both then over to the one that was thrown into the wall "it looks like all you did was shatter that ones leg"

Both of them now in surprise as they sent more attacks at the werewolves but not one of which actual took one down, as they closed around them, "damn whats happening i don't understand"

hearing Kens voice from behind they both spun around "well you see your powers all come from the mind, and i am the most powerful when it comes to controlling the mind, your powers are just about useless when it comes to fighting against me, oh did you know if you teleport a miscalculation can cause you an arm or a leg and with me around miscalculations are very likely, without your powers your useless, i'd suggest you surrender"

A strange wind flurried through the area, taking with it nearly a books worth of paper pages. A moment later almost two dozen dagger bladed crosses sliced through the air pinning the pages to the alley walls. "What's this? I can't target your minds, I can't manipulate your abilities, what's going on?" Ken demanded as three more where wolves came into sight around him, walking over to one of the pieces of paper, Ken examined it. It appeared to be in some form of latin and touching it caused his hands to sting with pain.

"Funny, I was about o make a similar comment." Judas appeared around a corner.
"What? What are you talking about?" Damo asked.
"Without your powers, you are all quite harmless." Judas explained. he would have continued had several werewolves still charged him under Ken's signal.
"Looks like you misjudged us. Werewolves are stricken with lycanthropy, it's more of a disease than a power." Ken smirked as he recounted the priests flaws. Judas didn't answer, he simply stated "E nimine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti!" before reaching within his coat and hurling out cross handled daggers at his canine adversaries. The blades punctured the wolves easily. Two were hit on their heart, three in their stomachs, and the final three had their throats cut out.

As each wolf fell to the ground Ken's eyes as well as the eyes of the others widened "How?" asked Ken "Even if the blades were silver, you need a direct hit to the heart to kill them."
"The blades are not silver." he walked over and pointed out one of the papers nailed to the walls. "Though while they walk on my hallowed ground, these monstrous beings lose their unholy powers of resistance. Making them just as mortal as you or me." Judas explained.

He reached into his coat and drew another 3 blades, holding one offensively and the other two in his separate hand. "Now in the name of god, I shall sentence you're heathen souls to the pits of hell from wince you came!" Judas nearly shouted as he closed in on his prey.

His menacing attack was stopped by a ring from his pocket. He paused and answered his cell phone, "Forgive me a moment...Bless thee for calling...I have them here now...No there are three...that cannot be, they were accompanied by the hounds of hell...But it must be them...Very well father." Judas hung up his phone "It appears there has been a mistake, you monster escape the judgement of our lord for now but your time shall come!" As Judas finished the papers on the walls around him began flying around in a typhoon. Soon there was only a column of pages where Judas was standing, and in a gust the pages blew apart and slowly fell to the ground. Revealing an empty space.

"Well it appears now that while your powers are still very ineffective vs me, but now i appear to be the one out numbered" Ken said 'what was with that guy and his sacred ground crap even now that i can use my powers again the werewolves are completely dead as if they all had been pierced through the heart', "well anyways this little voice in my ear is annoying me so.." as he ripped of the headset breaking it into pieces, "well anyways i'll be heading off now, i'd suggest neither of you go back to Red he's planning to brainwash you all or something, just figured after knowing all this doubt i'd be left out so I'm heading off, *sigh* and i thought i found a place i 'belonged'" with that Ken wandered off leaving Sin and Damo in the street surrounded by fallen werewolves.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nayomi had heard the howls of the wolf's and kept her nose to the ground as if she were sniffing at something.
"They're fine, I promise, they aren't weak and you know it."
She nodded and licked his hand giving him a sign she had understood him. She looked up as a shadow passed infront of them and began to growl. Duke looked around and looked down at her.
"I don't see anything Nay, what's wrong with you?"
She looked up and growled louder. When Duke looked up his eyes got wide.
"Gabrile?"
The shadow was gone just as quickly as it had shown its self. She continued to growl quietly as he lead her away.
"What's it mean if he's following us Duke?" She whispered.
"I don't know. You got to remember, I know basiclly nothing about him Nay. Your guess is as good as mine."
He hissed slightly as she yanked on the leash pulling him around, standing behind them was Reiver.
"You two make good time, your almost there."
Nayomi stood rigid and moved infront of Duke sniffing the air.
"You smell like blood, where have you been?"
"I was fighting off Red's men that were following you. I swear I'm on your side here Nayomi."
She looked at him hard and turned to Duke nudgeing his leg, he knelt down acting as though he were petting a faithful pet. He listened as she whispered in his ear.
"I don't like this, he smells like to much blood to be covering for us. He smell rancid."
Duke looked up at him and than to her.
"What do you suggest?"
"We get a hotel room, it's not like we don't have the money you know?"
He nodded and kissed the top of her head.
"You telling me you think he's against us?"
"I'm telling you I don't think we should trust him...I think, in all honesty, we should go speak with the werewolves on the out skirts of town...they might be able to help us."
"Nayomi, they'll tear me apart."
"Not if your with me."
"Why not the pack inside the city?"
"Something tells me to go to the outside. C'mon, lets get moving."
He nodded and looked back at Reiver.
"We'll be where to you told us to be soon. We have to go their catching up the more we linger here."
Reiver nodded and watched them go before putting his hand to his ear.
"He says they should be there soon, but I have a feeling that they'll be taking a detour. I'll continue to follow them. The others? I took care of them already, I assure you you'll have no more trouble from them."
He put his hands in his pockets and leaped onto the top of the building and walked along the rooftops keeping an eye on Nayomi and Duke.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"]Watching as Sin and Damo left, Symphony began to wonder what was really going on. The voice that she heard while she had her mind's eye open was something that she didn't want to face. She knew something "inside" was happening and she wanted to know why. Remembering what Red had told them, Symphony wondered why Duke would attack him. [I]'Duke doesn't look like the type to me who would attack at anyone he doesn't like or for no apparent reason. I guess it has something to do with Nayomi.,'[/I] thought Symphony when she suddenly collapsed.

Eventually waking up, Symphony realized that she wasn't on the floor but in an alleyway. She looked around and saw many motionless bodies of werewolves surrounding nearlly the entire area. She looked around and saw Damo and Sin in the midst of it all. Getting to her feet, Symphony walked over to them. [B]"Hey guys! What exactly went on here? It's kinda strange but just a second ago I was at the headquarters and the next thing I knew I was here. Hey!"[/B] she called to them but they didn't seem to acknowledge her. [B]"Hey! You guys!"[/B] She walked right inront of them and started waving her arms in their faces but they still didn't take notice.

[B]"It's useless... They can't see you, none the less hear you for that matter,"[/B] came a voice.
[B]"What do you mean they can't see or hear me? What do you know?"
"It means that you're not really there. You're just seeing this not living it. It means just that."
"Damn! What happened here? Where are Duke and Nayomi? Who are you?"
"That is none of your concern. No run along back..."[/B]

After hearing those words, the next thing Symphony knew, she was back at the headquarters lying on the floor. She got up and wondered what in the world was it that she saw and what was that voice that spoke to her. She decided to try and find some answers.[/COLOR][/FONT]

"Umm...care to explain what the hell just happend?" Damo was the first to speak after the "unusual" encounter.

"Not real sure Damo, but we need a plan" Sin said looking around at the carnage the obviously religious man left around them.

Suddenly Damo's head was filled with Symphony's voice. [I][COLOR="Pink"]"Damo, hey it's Symphony. Are you guys okay?"[/COLOR][/I]

"Hey Symphony's calling to me. Do you think I should tell her what happened with Ken? Or do you think she's working for them too?"

Sin looked at Damo, obviously as confused as he was with the current situaion. "Well if she is still with us, she needs warned about Ken. And with her being able to locate you it doesn't really matter now does it."

[I][COLOR="Blue"]"Symphony, hey Ken attacked us with a team of werewolves. So he's working for Red. Keep your guard up, see what you can find and get ahold of me. Sin and I are going to figure out what exactally we're going to do. For now don't contact us though. If Red thinks ANYTHING's up apparently he's planning on brainwashing people who he doesn't think are "loyal" "[/COLOR][/I]

"I think we have two options L'anseny. Either we tail Nay and Duke and figure out how to help them that way....Or we hide out and figure out whose still with us? Its your call"

Sin ran his hands through his hair. ?Damn it, I just don?t know anymore.? His eyes began tearing up. ?How could they just abandon us like that?? Damo started to walk towards Sin, but he just grabs Damo?s hand.

?We need to get out of here? Sin tried to focus on the upper floor but he couldn?t. ?Ken, that bloody git, my powers are still sapped.?

?I guess we?re walking? Damo said, then 3 werewolves were rounding the corner towards them.

?Not until we finish them? Sin said getting into a fighting stance , damo stretched his hands to the fallen werewolves calling the daggers with his mind the shook feebly then soared to him. He gave Sin one.

?Thank god for weapon training? Damo said,

Sin was the first to start at one, he ran as the larger one went to tackle him he jumped off his head and on the shoulders of the other werewolf who slashed violently around afther Sin plunged the dagger into his neck, the werewolf left a huge gash in the face of his companion.

?I don?t think this was a good idea? Sin said hanging on for dear life. ?Damo get me down, I think I?m going to-? Sin threw up in the larger werewolf?s face as he was advancing him.

Damo made a face, ?Ew??

[color=darkred][font=lucida handwriting]Omega watched the stars that poked through the blanket or clouds that rolled across the night sky. He gently ran a hand through his hair as he yawned flashing his long canines. He sighed as he heard a rustle. There was a werewolf pack on the outskrits tha resided close to the wharehouse he called home. Most of the expierenced ones didn't bother him but every now and then he had a group of young pups or an enraged parent coming over here. He stood up and stretched then proceded to make his way down the stairs. Lights flickered here and there and others were dimly lit. Some still work like normal and others were just out completely. Blood covered the walls, the ceiling, and the floor in just about every room and the random vampire, nashee, werewolf, human or anything else corpse or decompletely shredded body just added to the look of something off a horrer movie.

He casually strolled down the hall listening to the wolf making sounds as it entered the building. No wolves three actually. "Hmm could hang up their bodies with all the other ones that are hanging around her or staked to the outside, kinda running out of scare tatics. He stopped by a room and opened the door. This was the only clean room, this and the room attached to it, where he sleep, showered, and ate. He opened up he fridge and grabbed a bottle of blood and wine that e had mixed. Didn't taste that bad.

As he entered into the lobby of the warehouse, he immediatly picked out the three wolves that were sneaking around, or at least thought they were being stealthy. He leaned on the railing sipping on the bottle nonchalantly watching sniff the carcasses as they searched for a fresh meal. After a couple minutes he turned and began walking down the stairs with bottle in hand. He heard the wolves scatter and hide causing him to chuckle slightly. He reached the bottom floor keeping note of were they had hid. He noticd a comat shotgun with a severed hand still attached laying off to the side and hummed as he picked it up and tore off the hand. he reloaded it and stopped in the middle of the floor still humming. He put the bottle to his lips and took another swig as he pointed the gun at the ceiling then leveled it to were a wolf was hiding and pulled the trigger bringing out a high pitched yelp.

The other two immediatly rushed out as Omega recocked it with the same same then tossed it back up and grabbed the handle pulling the trigger completely destroying a wolf's head at point blank. He spun as he recocked it again dodging the second wolf and shot him in the head as the wolf passed by. He turned to see the third lunging at him only a foot away. He pulled the trigger again blowing a hugh hole out the back of the wolf's mouth. He turned his head side to side taking in the three bodies.

Two were completely dead but the thrid would eventually reheal. He grabbed the top of the thrid's jaw and completely ripped off the top part of hsi head. Hid thoughts went back to when he was training all the new recruits back at the school. Even more so the girl that stood out the most.[/font][/color]