Persona Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 [COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]"I predict future backaches!"[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted August 1, 2008 Posted August 1, 2008 [SIZE="1"]"You think we'll regret this ?" "Nahhh"[/SIZE]
Akieen Cloud Posted August 2, 2008 Posted August 2, 2008 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright everyone I spoke with Knuckles and he has spoken Gavin your the winner and the runner up is Aceburner! So here we go again![/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I won ? Didn't think my caption was that funny. [CENTER][IMG]http://www.thetennischannel.com/community/balllface_caption.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Should get a few good captions out of this hopefully.[/SIZE]
Orcus Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A little [I]Clueless[/I] humor, haha[/FONT]: [SIZE="1"][B]"My plastic surgeon said I shouldn't engage in any activities where balls fly at my face."[/B] [B]"There goes your social life."[/B][/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Few people like clowns. Even fewer like it when they are instantaneously transformed [I]into[/I] clowns.[/FONT]
Haku877 Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 " I had always Wondered why the Tennis ball kept' getting bigger and bigger, then it hit me!
Aberinkula Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Oh it'll be okay ma'am, I assure you it won't hurt a bit. I should know, I take balls to the face all the time![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 [quote name='Haku877']" I had always Wondered why the Tennis ball kept' getting bigger and bigger, then it hit me![/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Winner. Omega comes in second.[/SIZE]
Haku877 Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 Score 1! I Good thing I checked cause I've been at Band Camp all week. and got back a few minutes ago. [IMG]http://www.parade.com/export/sites/default/contests/cartoons/images/caption-contest-photo.jpg[/IMG] I thought something might be funny about this =P
Akieen Cloud Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]"So exactly how do you keep your tights from riding up? I know it's a pain in the butt for me."[/COLOR][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"You know, you kinda suck, man. I mean sure, my worst enemy is a sadist clown, but I mean come on! You actually have superpowers and the biggest thing your worst enemy can throw at you is his money."[/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 [IMG]http://www.parade.com/export/sites/default/contests/cartoons/images/caption-contest-photo.jpg[/IMG] [color=#9933ff]Hmm... let's see if I can think of something good.... You know if you drink enough you start to forget that you're wearing your underpants on the outside. [/color]
Orcus Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Batman:[/B] Your chin is too big. [B]Superman:[/B] Your mask looks funny. [B]Both:[/B]... [B]Batman:[/B] Another drink? [B]Superman:[/B] You read my mind.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 [SIZE="1"]After their fifth drunken attempt, Superman still doesn't get the pencil magic trick from [I]The Dark Knight[/I].[/SIZE]
Haku877 Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 Hands down Gavin. :animesmil Runner up is Omega.
Gavin Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Alright, let's try this. [CENTER][IMG]http://asapblogs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/04/caption.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Gelgoog Pilot Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 "That Monica was [B]this close[/B] to a Clinton sandwich."
Korey Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]"That's what my definition of "is" is"[/FONT]
DeLarge Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 [B][SIZE=1]"I'm H to the C, and this is how I roll, you got beef with me, kiss my A double S-Hooooole!"[/SIZE][/B]
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]A jealous Clinton pretends to crush Barack Obama's head between her thumb and forefinger. Needless to say, the leak of this picture officially ended her bid for running mate.[/FONT]
Aberinkula Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 [B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]"Yes, as his interns have told me, despite being good in bed, he's smaller than my ego." [/COLOR][/B]
mangamaniack21 Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 And now for my presidential speech *sings* "What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!" *bobs head to soda commerical*.
Haku877 Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 "People of America, I swear to you. My Opponents I.Q's are about equal to the space between my fingers!!!!"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now