Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE="1"]I won ? Didn't think my caption was that funny.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.thetennischannel.com/community/balllface_caption.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Should get a few good captions out of this hopefully.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A little [I]Clueless[/I] humor, haha[/FONT]:

[SIZE="1"][B]"My plastic surgeon said I shouldn't engage in any activities where balls fly at my face."[/B]

[B]"There goes your social life."[/B][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Haku877']" I had always Wondered why the Tennis ball kept' getting bigger and bigger, then it hit me![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Winner.

Omega comes in second.[/SIZE]
Posted
Score 1! I Good thing I checked cause I've been at Band Camp all week. and got back a few minutes ago.

[IMG]http://www.parade.com/export/sites/default/contests/cartoons/images/caption-contest-photo.jpg[/IMG]

I thought something might be funny about this =P
Posted
[IMG]http://www.parade.com/export/sites/default/contests/cartoons/images/caption-contest-photo.jpg[/IMG]

[color=#9933ff]Hmm... let's see if I can think of something good....

You know if you drink enough you start to forget that you're wearing your underpants on the outside.
[/color]
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Batman:[/B] Your chin is too big.
[B]Superman:[/B] Your mask looks funny.
[B]Both:[/B]...
[B]Batman:[/B] Another drink?
[B]Superman:[/B] You read my mind.[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]After their fifth drunken attempt, Superman still doesn't get the pencil magic trick from [I]The Dark Knight[/I].[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Alright, let's try this.

[CENTER][IMG]http://asapblogs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/04/caption.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...