OtakuBoards

Fallout Boy

Lunar

• 4 weeks later...
[COLOR="Red"]AHHHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lunox, the Jonas Brothers? The [I]Jonas [/I]Brothers? [I]Why[/I]?
what's wrong with you???? do you like hannah montanna and high school musical, too?:confused:[/COLOR]

[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]You're lucky. Fallout Boy sing like nearly every other band like them. If not a like, then they still sound like a cliche.

Now, whether that makes them bad or not... *shrugs*[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Arial"]
Which is everyone on their label, haha.

I've heard that sometimes people have a hard time distinguishing between Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco because of the vocals. :rolleyes:

It's kinda funny how FOB are supposed to be better than the Jonas Brothers, though. I'd say they have about the same level of talent (probably more in the Jonas Brothers' favor, factoring in age). Honestly I just don't like any of them.[/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I haven't listened to Fallout Boy in a long time. Ever since I got their latest CD.

My favorite song is [U]Do You Know Who I Think I Am?[/U]

Sadly though, I think I'm getting tired of that band. Panic! At The Disco is my new favorite, ever since I went to their concert in Nevada.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]AHHHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lunox, the Jonas Brothers? The [I]Jonas [/I]Brothers? [I]Why[/I]?
what's wrong with you???? do you like hannah montanna and high school musical, too?:confused:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] High School Musical is fabulous, don't lie.[/font]