Lunar Posted June 25, 2008 Posted June 25, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Now, Fallout Boy, that's a band that has skills. My favorite song? Thnks fr th Memories.[/COLOR]
Xyandar Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Fall out boy.... not a band i'd ever listen to ever again... I admit they play some crazy stuff sometimes but most of its dumb like ''Dance Dance'' and crap like that. ugh...
mangamaniack21 Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Thanks for the memories :D. and sometimes i like Dance Dance. and i forgot the other one, but it's pretty cool anyway!
Nomurah! Posted July 22, 2008 Posted July 22, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]Has no one heard Evening Out With Your Girlfriend? Before they were sell outs? Best work by far. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lunar Posted July 23, 2008 Author Posted July 23, 2008 [COLOR="Red"]whoever thinks fallout boy can't sing worth a crap...what do you listen to???? I've never heard Dance Dance Dance, either.......:animedepr[/COLOR]
eleanor Posted July 23, 2008 Posted July 23, 2008 [quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]whoever thinks fallout boy can't sing worth a crap...what do you listen to????[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] Why the Jonas Brothers of COURSE![/font]
Vicky Posted July 23, 2008 Posted July 23, 2008 [SIZE=1]You're lucky. Fallout Boy sing like nearly every other band like them. If not a like, then they still sound like a cliche. Now, whether that makes them bad or not... *shrugs*[/SIZE]
Lunar Posted July 24, 2008 Author Posted July 24, 2008 [COLOR="Red"]AHHHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lunox, the Jonas Brothers? The [I]Jonas [/I]Brothers? [I]Why[/I]? what's wrong with you???? do you like hannah montanna and high school musical, too?:confused:[/COLOR]
Claire Posted July 24, 2008 Posted July 24, 2008 [quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]You're lucky. Fallout Boy sing like nearly every other band like them. If not a like, then they still sound like a cliche. Now, whether that makes them bad or not... *shrugs*[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Arial"] Which is everyone on their label, haha. I've heard that sometimes people have a hard time distinguishing between Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco because of the vocals. :rolleyes: It's kinda funny how FOB are supposed to be better than the Jonas Brothers, though. I'd say they have about the same level of talent (probably more in the Jonas Brothers' favor, factoring in age). Honestly I just don't like any of them.[/FONT]
Lunar Posted July 24, 2008 Author Posted July 24, 2008 [quote name='Clurr'][FONT="Arial"] Honestly I just don't like any of them.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [COLOR="Red"] i agree and i don't agree with you, Clurr.:animedepr[/COLOR]
Lady Aura Posted July 24, 2008 Posted July 24, 2008 [CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I haven't listened to Fallout Boy in a long time. Ever since I got their latest CD. My favorite song is [U]Do You Know Who I Think I Am?[/U] Sadly though, I think I'm getting tired of that band. Panic! At The Disco is my new favorite, ever since I went to their concert in Nevada.[/FONT][/CENTER]
eleanor Posted July 24, 2008 Posted July 24, 2008 [quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]AHHHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lunox, the Jonas Brothers? The [I]Jonas [/I]Brothers? [I]Why[/I]? what's wrong with you???? do you like hannah montanna and high school musical, too?:confused:[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] High School Musical is fabulous, don't lie.[/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now