OtakuBoards

Signature of the Week | Entries | Week 001

boothten

[center][size=5]Otaku[b]Boards[/b][/size]
[size=10][FONT="Times New Roman"]Signature Of The Week[/size]
[size=5]Week 001[/FONT][/size][/center]

[size=1][b]Theme[/b]: Freestyle-feel free to use any style you'd like.

[b]Entries Deadline[/b]: July 23, 2008 @ 11:59PM PDT (GMT -7)[/size]

[size=3][b]Prizes[/b]:[/size]
[size=1][b]1st Place[/b]: 1st Place OtakuBoards Signature Of The Week "Winner" Badge + SOTW Winner Mini-Medal
[b]2nd Place[/b]: 2nd Place OtakuBoards Signature Of The Week "Runner-Up" Badge

[center][b][u]Rules For Entrants[/b][/u]:
[LIST=1][*][i]Always[/i] follow the Signature Of The Week theme.
[*]Absolutely NO PLAGIARISM.
[*]Only ONE (1) entry is allowed per person.
[*]You cannot enter the same signature in more than ONE (1) Signature Of The Week at OtakuBoards.
[*]Entries can be changed [b]BEFORE[/b] voting begins. Just edit your post with your new entry.
[*]The dimensions of your entry must not exceed 550x120 pixels.[/LIST][/center]

Note: No discussion in this thread please. If you have any questions or comments you can post them in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59290][b][u]Discussion Thread[/u][/b][/url], but feel free to PM Boo or myself.

I'd also like everyone to take note on a few things. Until we gain a little more activity in the Art Studio, this will be a [b]Bi-Weekly[/b] contest. This will give entrants more time to complete and submit their art, as well as give more time for our fellow members of OB to vote for a winner.

Also, [b]everyone is encouraged to make and submit a signature[/b], whatever your skill level may be.

Have fun![/size]

[size=1]Okay then, just for the heck of it, I've got a banner coming up in a bit.

[b]Edit:[/b] Here it is. I'm not too happy with the result but at least I got to make a banner again after a too long time. Besides, I want to have a shot at the shiny badge before I leave for France in the morning. :x

[center][IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1729/entry1anystyle02txtmc6.png[/IMG]
[noparse][IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1729/entry1anystyle02txtmc6.png[/IMG][/noparse][/center][/size]

[quote name='Shy'][size=1][img]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/302/obadvicebannerqe7.gif[/img]

I nominate Sara's current signature and banner.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]
[size=1][b]Shy[/b], please make sure you're reading the rules before you post in this thread.
Not only do you have to make your own signature, you also cannot submit another member's signature. You can't do any voting in this thread either.

Everyone, please make sure you're reading the rules before posting in any submission entry threads from now on please.

I'd also like everyone to note that the deadline to submit an entry for this SOTW will end July 23, 2008 @ 11:59PM PDT (GMT -7). THAT'S TONIGHT!
Haha, so just make sure that if you'd like to submit something please do it by 11:59 PDT tonight.
I will be posting a thread tomorrow morning in which I will post all the entries for the week. Members of the entire OB community are encouraged to vote for the winner.

Voting will begin July 24, 2008 @ 12:00PM PDT (GMT -7) (rather, as soon as I create the Voting thread, hah.) and will end July 27, 2008 @ 11:59PM PDT (GMT -7).

Many thanks and good luck to everyone.
;D![/size]

[quote name='boothten'][size=1][b]Shy[/b], please make sure you're reading the rules before you post in this thread.
Not only do you have to make your own signature, you also cannot submit another member's signature. You can't do any voting in this thread either.

Everyone, please make sure you're reading the rules before posting in any submission entry threads from now on please.[/size][/QUOTE][size=1]Your rules actually never specified that you had to submit your own work for consideration:[/size]

[quote=the rules][size=1]Rules For Entrants:

Always follow the Signature Of The Week theme.

Absolutely NO PLAGIARISM.

Only ONE (1) entry is allowed per person.

You cannot enter the same signature in more than ONE (1) Signature Of The Week at OtakuBoards.

Entries can be changed BEFORE voting begins. Just edit your post with your new entry.

The dimensions of your entry must not exceed 550x120 pixels.[/quote]
I did read the rules, but [i]I apologize for not being able to read your mind.[/i]

Hmpf.

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Shy'][size=1]Your rules actually never specified that you had to submit your own work for consideration.

I did read the rules, but [i]I apologize for not being able to read your mind.[/i]

Hmpf.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Rule Number 2 applies here, to a lesser degree of course. While I do realize that you weren't submitting it in a malicious manner, nor claimed it was made by yourself, I do ask that members create their own artwork.
I will however post a revision to the rules stating that members must create their own artwork.
;D!

No more discusision in this thread please!
Any other comments/questions should either go into the Signature Of The Week Discussion Thread or PMed to me.
;)[/size]