The Spectacular Professor Posted August 25, 2008 Posted August 25, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/and-now-a-cello-solo.jpg[/IMG] Well lookit that. It's Rach.[/FONT]
Korey Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [quote name='chibi-master']Oh, geez...I hate peanuts...wait, are those peanuts? If they're almonds, I would be VERY interested...*drools*[/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]They want the squirrel, actually...[/FONT]:animesigh [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] I thought of [B]All the staff[/B] with this one, since we all like to help. [/FONT] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-is-troubleshooting-your-troubles.jpg[/IMG]
Sabrina Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] I thought of [B]All the staff[/B] with this one, since we all like to help. [/FONT] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-is-troubleshooting-your-troubles.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]You all like to help by fixing the problems that you created? o_O [I]*laughs wildly*[/I] Anyway, no one has done Aaryanna the dog and this picture fits that little dog perfectly. [CENTER][B]Aaryanna the Dog[/B] [IMG]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/631/funnypicturescatisgrantxh6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Ellerby Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Me and my current status on a new RP project ([B]OB[/B]tv) in the Backstage area: [CENTER][img]http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/08/23/lolcatsdotcomvu5o4to7b1td5qsm.jpg[/img][size=1] shamelessplug: click [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59418]here[/url][/size][/CENTER] All of the staff: [center][img]http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/08/22/lolcatsdotcomdwobjobdeilg0qcf.jpg[/img][/center] This reminds me of Gavin. That or Dragonballzman, haha. [center][img]http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/24/lolcatsdotcomiel0o61wk5n8oybw.jpg[/img][/center] I see this as Desbreko for some reason (although the Link one is dead on). Maybe because he does most of the technical work behind the scenes (I think he does, anyway). [center][img]http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/24/lolcatsdotcom5x02srq751692std.jpg[/img][/center][/COLOR][/FONT]
Aaryanna Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Anyway, no one has done Aaryanna the dog and this picture fits that little dog perfectly. [CENTER][B]Aaryanna the Dog[/B] [IMG]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/631/funnypicturescatisgrantxh6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]I wonder if you realize just how [I]accurate[/I] that image really is. o_O She is such a glutton for attention... [I]especially[/I] tummy rubs. :catgirl: Anyway, I'm surprised no one posted this for The13thMan. You know it's him. [FONT="Arial"]=P[/FONT] [CENTER] [B]The13thMan[/B] [IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4262/skepticcatdem1286366119ub8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]They want the squirrel, actually...[/FONT]:animesigh[/QUOTE] Wait...am I the squirrel or cat(s)?!:animestun
Korey Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]The cats, little one, the cats. Yet another one for our resident [B]Basement Cat[/B].[/FONT] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-wonders-if-he-made-a-mistake.jpg[/IMG]
chibi-master Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [quote name='Korey']The cats, little one, the cats.[/QUOTE] Ah, I see. Wow, I'm stupid...Oh, well.:animeswea
Gavin Posted August 26, 2008 Author Posted August 26, 2008 [SIZE="1"]For anyone who used to play literati. Specifically I saw it and thought of [B]Mimmi[/B]. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-argues-about-scrabble.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Allamorph Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [FONT=Arial]For someone who hasn't yet been captioned. [CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/vickehcat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Edit:[/B][/FONT] [quote name='chibi-master']Wait...am I the squirrel or cat(s)?!:animestun[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/wantwantwant128637595860658767.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Vicky Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph']For someone who hasn't yet been captioned. [CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/vickehcat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [size=1]Very funny ¬_¬, Mr Morph. [I]Really[/i]. =p[/size]
chibi-master Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/wantwantwant128637595860658767.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE] Sure, rub it in.:p GARGH!!! THE PEANUTS! THEY HAUNT MEEE!!!:animestun
Rachmaninoff Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 He may not be around anymore and he doesn't really do this kind of thing... but it does make me think of him. >_> [CENTER][B]2008DigitalBoy[/B] [IMG]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9571/2001878703063990209rsbh5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And since he's always working whenever I manage to catch him on AIM... [CENTER][B]James[/B] [IMG]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7460/burriedsp9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And this reminds me of Aaryanna Mom since you just know she'd do it. =P [CENTER][B]Aaryanna Mom[/B] [IMG]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/383/parentalblockhf6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Aaryanna Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I'm not sure if I'm right on this one or not, but this seems like it would be AzureWolf. [CENTER][B]AzureWolf[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-fixes-your-lols-for-you.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And for some reason, I can imagine Sandy dancing to music so this is him. I don't know if it really fits or not though.^^ [CENTER][B]Sandy[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/ymcacat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Aaryanna_Mom Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 You're image for me is spot on Darren. I could and would so do that. Anyway, if you take the FQFG rpg that ran last year into account... this one is Gavin. ;) [CENTER][B]Gavin[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-darth-vader-cat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Raiha Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Look out humans! It's Boo! [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-zombie-kitten-cat.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 [QUOTE=Vicky][size=1]Very funny ¬_¬, Mr Morph. [I]Really[/i]. =p[/size][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]Incidentally..... [QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B]Allamorph[/B]: And hey, I know you aren't the queen of piercings, but I did think of you when I saw the picture. [B]Vicky[/B]: You should see the piercings I plan on getting anyway =p [B]Allamorph[/B]: Plastic-colored-clothespins? [B]Allamorph[/B]: =P [B]Vicky[/B]: No but I plan on getting them multi-coloured [B]Allamorph[/B]: Talk about irony. [B]Vicky[/B]: hahaa[/FONT][/QUOTE] [B]Edit:[/B] Also, [COLOR=DarkRed]The13thMan[/COLOR][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-thinks-it-is-dark-outside.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Vicky Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 [size=1]Any old basement cat can come up with false AIM conversations =p. (At some point I will post a picture, but you know, I'm not very big on the cat pictures thing. It's actually kind of creepy and I wonder about the welfare of some of these cats...)[/size]
Horendithas Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]I love the one of Vicky. =P And while I'm here, it's not a cat but it is her. I present... [CENTER][B]Panda[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-panda-plays-the-flute.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And even better... [CENTER][B]Rach and SunfallE[/B] [IMG]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5076/smoochiesmuahqw2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/27/tehluurveshack128643606593288204.jpg[/IMG] <_< >_> ^_^ *shot*[/FONT]
Korey Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I thought of Des when I saw this image [B][CENTER]Des[/CENTER][/B][/FONT] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-limits-your-computer-access.jpg[/IMG]
Rachmaninoff Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 I just saw that Korey, though it made me think of James instead of Des. And since I'm here... it's Aceburner! I'm sure you can guess which one is him. =P [CENTER][B]Aceburner[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-has-something-stuck-on-head.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Horendithas Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]Oh look... it's DeathKnight. =P [CENTER][B]DeathKnight[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-cat-cares-about-problems.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Also, I find it ironic that Sabrina made an avatar and banner set from this since it also fits her perfectly. [CENTER][B]Sabrina[/B] [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-kitten-is-happy.jpg[/img][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']*shot*[/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Yeah, I dunno if that one was really all that appropriate.... However, I did find an image of another two members! :D[/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/dogbasketfail.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted August 28, 2008 Author Posted August 28, 2008 [SIZE="1"][CENTER][B]Drix D'zanth[/b] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/22/thegoodnewsis128639464625801139.jpg[/IMG] [b]Zen[/b] [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-karate-cat-splits-the-entire-tree-in-half.jpg[/img] [B]Whoever it was who created the Terrorist Song[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/28/counterterroris128644249984332321.jpg[/IMG][/center][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now