The Spectacular Professor Posted August 29, 2008 Posted August 29, 2008 [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-your-cat-disapproves-of-your-new-kitchen-design.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It's Raiha once more! EDIT: Also, I made one for TheDumbening: [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/28/hereismyopini128644590200371319.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
Korey Posted August 29, 2008 Posted August 29, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Here's one I made for Allamorph. My first attempt at a lolcat. [CENTER]Allamorph[/CENTER][/FONT] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/28/128644606992693906.jpg[/IMG]
Horendithas Posted August 29, 2008 Posted August 29, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]I present chibi-master and Raiha. I'm sure you all can guess just which one represents each person. =P [CENTER][B]chibi-master & Raiha[/B] [IMG]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6435/128639744207403714xw0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted August 29, 2008 Posted August 29, 2008 [quote name='Indi'][COLOR="Indigo"]I present chibi-master and Raiha. I'm sure you all can guess just which one represents each person. =P [CENTER][B]chibi-master & Raiha[/B] [IMG]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6435/128639744207403714xw0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Huggles? Jumping? Chicken Terriyaki? Eating strange objects? Chasing bunnies with a chainsaw?:p
Vicky Posted August 29, 2008 Posted August 29, 2008 [size=1][img]http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/39/lolcatsdotcomw7vy7i1nuvqgi8e6.jpg[/img] Andrew. I sometimes catch him drunk or hungover on MSN. Drinks more than I do (or did... whatever). [img]http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/38/lolcatsdotcombbmr7ifd3ig2xxkb.jpg[/img] DigitalBoy-o and his shadow =p. [img]http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/39/lolcatsdotcomfpdaagfkhl1xt0rd.jpg[/img] Errm... Clurr XD[/size]
Raiha Posted August 29, 2008 Posted August 29, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Oh hai guys, it's Darren after discovering he was made moderator.[/FONT][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n25/Asbosquirrel/emo-kitteh-is-too-sad-to-go-on.jpg[/IMG]
Rachmaninoff Posted August 29, 2008 Posted August 29, 2008 I only worked with him briefly during the Survivor rpg last year, but Dragon Warrior always seemed like a pirate to me. Probably because of that custom title he still uses. Anyway, I think this fits him. =P [CENTER][B]Dragon Warrior[/B] [IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1151/1386462547594f4774ceie6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted August 29, 2008 Author Posted August 29, 2008 [center][b][size=1]Boo[/b] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/21/talktoyourcat128638207024286546.jpg[/img][/center][/size]
Darren Posted August 29, 2008 Posted August 29, 2008 [quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Oh hai guys, it's Darren after discovering he was made moderator.[/FONT][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n25/Asbosquirrel/emo-kitteh-is-too-sad-to-go-on.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Um, I'm assuming that's me... Well, I'm just happy I finally have a specific one. :D And I guess that makes the careless cat in the background you, Riaha... Always antagonizing.
Horendithas Posted August 30, 2008 Posted August 30, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]Finding one for Shy hasn't been easy but... I think this would fit since he actually has a dog. So I present... Shy. =P [CENTER][B] Shy & Patty[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-cat-sleeps-dog-bed.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted August 31, 2008 Posted August 31, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]We're all going to be assimilated. lol [CENTER][B]Allamorph[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/25/resistancetoba128641323535042419.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [color=#4B0082]I've had this pic for a while but I couldn't figure out who it reminded me of. Today it finally hit me: [center][b]Mitch[/b] [img]http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/5816/beautifulsq9.jpg[/img][/center][/color]
Aaryanna Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Since he jokes about it over in theO's chat... this is Shinmaru! [CENTER][B]Shinmaru[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/27/getoffmahlawn128643466665240624.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Raiha Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-superior-cat-on-horse.jpg[/IMG] EEEEEEE! It's Sandy![/FONT][/COLOR]
Korey Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]After many days of scouring the net I hath found it. [/FONT][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER][B]Look it's James![/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-kitten-has-a-beautiful-crocodile.jpg[/IMG]
Raiha Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Me finds Lunar and Chibi-Masterz! [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-cats-jumping-fence.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Me finds Lunar and Chibi-Masterz! [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-cats-jumping-fence.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] I call being the one already starting down the fence! *sigh* Guess I'll have to kick Lunar back to the other side so I can get away...:p
Ellerby Posted September 6, 2008 Posted September 6, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I found this one and instantly thought of Alex/Brasil/[B]Papa Smurf[/B]. [center][img]http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/42/lolcatsdotcomapi2f05yghu6i76g.jpg[/img][/center] And I finally found one of [b]me[/b]. ^^; [center][img]http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/42/lolcatsdotcom46ld675m4g3243l2.jpg[/img][/center][/COLOR][/FONT]
Sabrina Posted September 6, 2008 Posted September 6, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]I've heard the phrase oldie and n00b several times since I joined this place. When I found this... it just made me giggle so... I present... Oldie & Newbie! :D [CENTER][B]Oldie & Newbie![/B] [IMG]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9541/noob128518412353437500as1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And yes I know it's not a cat... >_> It was too good to pass up! XD[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted September 8, 2008 Posted September 8, 2008 Here's another one that fits Aaryanna Mom... Busted! No more catnip for you! =P [CENTER][B]Aaryanna Mom[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-mom-cat-catnip.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Oh and before I forget... Indi! >_> I could so see her doing that to someone. lol [CENTER][B]Indi[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/30/oopssrrydid128646037372489180.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted September 8, 2008 Author Posted September 8, 2008 [quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]I've heard the phrase oldie and n00b several times since I joined this place. When I found this... it just made me giggle so... I present... Oldie & Newbie! :D [CENTER][B]Oldie & Newbie![/B] [IMG]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9541/noob128518412353437500as1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And yes I know it's not a cat... >_> It was too good to pass up! XD[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Because it was so good, yeah, the cat requirement can be by-passed.[/SIZE]
Sabrina Posted September 8, 2008 Posted September 8, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Because it was so good, yeah, the cat requirement can be by-passed.[/SIZE][/quote]Exactly! You understand perfectly. [I]*pokes you for being serious*[/I] :p Time for a cat one though. It's one thing to sneak in one every now and then that isn't a cat, but downright irritating to do it all the time. At least that's what I think (so I won't be doing that). Anyway, for some reason this reminds me of Korey. XD [CENTER][B]Korey[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-hides-behind-a-pole.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER][/FONT]
SunfallE Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]This is a little general, but I think it fits every member who has ever rpg'd... I'm sure you can relate Gavin. I know I can. o_O [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/31/writerzbloxi128646982797955819.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Heh, if Aaryanna's dog was a cat, this would so be her. That fur ball attaches herself to everyone and thinks she gets to go everywhere you do. lol [CENTER][B]Aaryanna the Dog[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/31/naoyounogoes128646909548690695.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted September 9, 2008 Author Posted September 9, 2008 [quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Exactly! You understand perfectly. [I]*pokes you for being serious*[/I] :p[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]It's all because of starting college, I swear. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/533267369_21815683be.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ;)[/SIZE]
Korey Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]There it is, another quarrel between [b]Chibi-Master[/b] and [b]Raiha[/b]. One can only hope that no blood will be shed.[/FONT] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-has-decided-that-dog-will-not-get-love.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now