Rachmaninoff Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 From what Crystia tells me, I understand this is you in the morning Gavin, until you've had a chance to wake up that is. =P [CENTER][B]Gavin[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-morning-has-a-very-bad-flavor.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 [color=#9933ff]I've been talking with Morpheus lately about politics. I believe this fits [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/9/uvotes4mccain128654855794702205.jpg[/IMG] If not someone please fix the tags- my poor brain gets sometimers.[/color][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]Fixed, like Allamorph said, don't use the code the site provides since that doesn't work in the Lounge. ^_~ [I]SunfallE[/I][/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff']If not someone please fix the tags- my poor brain gets sometimers.[/color][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Instead of trying to copy the coding, just right-click on the image, click "Copy Image Location", and put [I]that[/I] inside the IMG tags. That should fix it.[/FONT]
Aaryanna Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I decided that this is me yelling at Sandy since he quietly retired from being a moderator without saying goodbye. So just imagine that the caption at the bottom reads... SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( [CENTER][B]Aaryanna[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lolcats-funny-pictures-leroy-jenkins.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted September 10, 2008 Author Posted September 10, 2008 [CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Mitch, Alex and Altron specific to their repeated bannings. [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-dramatic-cat-asks-where-the-sting-of-death-is.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Instead of trying to copy the coding, just right-click on the image, click "Copy Image Location", and put [I]that[/I] inside the IMG tags. That should fix it.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff]I've tried, when I right click though I don't get that code. Thanks though[/color]
Raiha Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-emo-goat-in-tree.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]It's VICKY! DON'T DO IT! We love you![/FONT][/COLOR]
Solo Tremaine Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][B][SIZE=1]Mitch, Alex and Altron specific to their repeated bannings.[/SIZE][/B][/quote][COLOR=#503f86]Major props for remembering Altron there, Gav. He was very frustrating.[/COLOR]
Gavin Posted September 10, 2008 Author Posted September 10, 2008 [quote name='Solo Tremaine'][COLOR=#503f86]Major props for remembering Altron there, Gav. He was very frustrating.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Heh, no worries my friend, I still remember that "card stealing" thread that earned him his last ban.[/SIZE]
Sabrina Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE="1"]It's all because of starting college, I swear. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/533267369_21815683be.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ;)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Uh... >_> [I]*blames it on the dog because...*[/I] [CENTER][B]Me... >_> [/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-shows-potential-by-blaming-things-on-the-dog.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It wasn't me! It was the dog! <_<[/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 [color=#9933ff]I think Aaryanna Mom can agree with me on this one:[/color] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/howmanytimes.jpg[/IMG]
Aaryanna_Mom Posted September 12, 2008 Posted September 12, 2008 Oh definitely. Kids are like that when it comes to baths. And speaking of kids, this is how Aaryanna was and still is. She's the one who loves school. [CENTER][B]Aaryanna[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/3/izgotoskool128649057663286468.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Korey Posted September 12, 2008 Posted September 12, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]*Melts at the site of Aaryanna cat* Only because I can picture Gavin doing this. [CENTER][B]Gavin-Cat[/B][/CENTER] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-asks-you-to-turn-the-music-down.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted September 13, 2008 Posted September 13, 2008 [quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']Oh definitely. Kids are like that when it comes to baths. And speaking of kids, this is how Aaryanna was and still is. She's the one who loves school. [CENTER][B]Aaryanna[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/3/izgotoskool128649057663286468.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff]Oh yeah don't I know it! My daughter wants to take her own baths, but I have to help with the shampoo.... If my daughter was able to type on this message board.... [center][b]Abby[/center][/b] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/wearhelmet.jpg[/IMG] Oh yeah... Allamorph [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/basementwhispers.jpg[/IMG] [/color]
Aaryanna Posted September 14, 2008 Posted September 14, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]You'd have to ask him why, but this is Des. [CENTER][B] Desbreko[/B] [IMG]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4476/happycatxi6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted September 15, 2008 Posted September 15, 2008 This would so be Ace, thinking he had the upper hand and going...[I] Hell![/I] =P [CENTER][B]Ace[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-is-shocked-that-a-mouse-knows-kung-fu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Boo Posted September 16, 2008 Posted September 16, 2008 [size=1]Is it just me or is this now just Caturday but then that people think of member names to put above the pictures? :whoops:[/size]
Horendithas Posted September 16, 2008 Posted September 16, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Boo'][size=1]Is it just me or is this now just Caturday but then that people think of member names to put above the pictures? :whoops:[/size][/QUOTE]Naw, you've just never seen Ace fail at Kung Fu. =P I'm not sure about Lunar's post though, there isn't even a name above it. Nevermind, I think I'll just remove it and remind people to read the first post if they are uncertain about the rules to this little game. [/COLOR]
Gavin Posted September 16, 2008 Author Posted September 16, 2008 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]Is it just me or is this now just Caturday but then that people think of member names to put above the pictures? :whoops:[/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Maybe... :p [CENTER][B]KEN KITTEH !!![/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-wonders-how-cheesy-the-cheeseburger-is.jpg[/IMG] [B]Any member after a conversation with Des/Charles[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-is-suspicious-of-your-intentions.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Korey Posted September 16, 2008 Posted September 16, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I'm so vain, I found a picture of me. [B][CENTER]Neko Korey[/CENTER][/FONT] [/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-kitten-is-on-the-computer-and-busy.jpg[/IMG]
Gavin Posted September 18, 2008 Author Posted September 18, 2008 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][b]Rach[/b] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-fur-elise-cat.jpg[/IMG] [B]Indi[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-sarcastic-symphony-cat.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Allamorph Posted September 23, 2008 Posted September 23, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://images2.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/20/128664388169803117.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Vicky[/COLOR]'s authority issues come to a head.[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote name='Boo][size=1']Is it just me or is this now just Caturday but then that people think of member names to put above the pictures? :whoops:[/size][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Weh-yalp,......[/FONT]
Sabrina Posted September 23, 2008 Posted September 23, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]I'll do myself this time. [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/6/5/ishuddaknownb128571878307949186.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Not that I actually finished the movie, but I caught part of one the other night. o_O Gave me nightmares so... >_< I should not have watched any of that movie, at all. [/FONT]
Ellerby Posted September 24, 2008 Posted September 24, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]It's kind of lame that this thread is 7 pages long and most pictures are the same 6 people. >.> [center][url=http://www.davesmind.net/gallery/albums/Cats/caturday.jpg][b]Charles[/b][/url] [url=http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/8/6/24/f_Kittyawwm_5779ef0.jpg][b]Chabichou[/b][/url] [url=http://www.bsideblog.com/images/2008/01/lolcat.jpg][b]James[/b][/url] [url=http://zckimg.com/squidoo/lolcat/ninja-lolcat.gif][b]SaiyanPrincessX and The Boss[/b][/url] [url=http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff13/ArachneJericho/LOLcats/lolcat-rule-world.jpg][b]kuja[/b][/url][/center][/COLOR][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 [quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]It's kind of lame that this thread is 7 pages long and most pictures are the same 6 people. >.> [center][url=http://www.davesmind.net/gallery/albums/Cats/caturday.jpg][b]Charles[/b][/url] [url=http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/8/6/24/f_Kittyawwm_5779ef0.jpg][b]Chabichou[/b][/url] [url=http://www.bsideblog.com/images/2008/01/lolcat.jpg][b]James[/b][/url] [url=http://zckimg.com/squidoo/lolcat/ninja-lolcat.gif][b]SaiyanPrincessX and The Boss[/b][/url] [url=http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff13/ArachneJericho/LOLcats/lolcat-rule-world.jpg][b]kuja[/b][/url][/center][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]The rules don't require members to do someone else if a person has already been done, plus people have different images of how they see a person. Yourself included since you redid people who have already been done. [B]Charles:[/B] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=819749&postcount=5[/url] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=820078&postcount=25[/url] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=821440&postcount=94[/url] [B]James:[/B] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=820190&postcount=38[/url] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=820692&postcount=65[/url] [B]The Boss aka Zen[/B] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=820298&postcount=50[/url] [U]Then to top it off, you've done yourself, twice no less:[/U] [B]Lrb[/B] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=820718&postcount=68[/url] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=820111&postcount=29[/url] So lets not get on the silly tangent of saying others are lame if you're going to do the [I]exact same thing[/I]. :/ It's suppose to be harmless silly fun and expecting people to avoid posting a picture they think represents a member just because they were already done... is what's actually lame. Just as expecting people to know older members who don't even post anymore is too. And since I haven't done one of the other Darren, I'm going to do so. [CENTER][B]Darren[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-hopes-you-kept-the-receipt-for-the-baby.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now