Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Queen


Guest TheDumbening

Recommended Posts

Guest TheDumbening
Posted
[IMG]http://www.8notes.com/images/artists/queen.jpg[/IMG]
This is the best band ever. Freddie was a phenomanal vocalist and was so theatrical with his performances, and writing the songs. Brian May is a great guitarist and an amazing vocalist.
Known hits by Queen include
Bohemian Rhapsody
Killer Queen
Somebody To Love
Tie Your Mother Down
You're My Best Friend
We Will Rock You
We Are The Champions
Under Pressure (w/ David Bowie)
Keep yourself Alive
Seven Seas of Rhye
Ogre Battle
I Want to Break free
Don't stop me Now
Bicycle Race
A Kind of Magic
Who Wants to live Forever
Innuendo
The Show Must Go On
Another One Bites the Dust
I Want it all

And many more great songs

WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND THEY'RE GREATNESS
[IMG]http://kuws.fm/freddie%20mercury.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Telling people that Queen is an awesome band is sort of like telling people that the sky is blue. Don't worry. ;)
[/font][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Quoted for 'Hell yerr'.

And I'd like to add to the first post that John Deacon is a great bassist and Roger Taylor a wonderful drummer. 4*1337=omgwtfizdaspozibul?! Common maths.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='TheDumbening']WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND THEY'RE GREATNESS[/quote]
[FONT=Arial][U]Their[/U] greatness. And yeah, we kinda do. :animesmil I've turned down collections of Queen's hits for simply lacking one or two songs. I am very picky about what gets added to my library, and I wanted their section to be perfect.

I mean, heck, wasn't this the era when it was acceptable to be rockers and musicians at the same time? How could anyone NOT love them?[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Telling people that Queen is an awesome band is sort of like telling people that the sky is blue. Don't worry. ;)
[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Agreed, Queen is one of those few bands awesome enough that you can love even though your mom is a fan too.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='TheDumbening']WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND THEY'RE GREATNESS[/quote] A-freaking-men. There are so many great underground bands like Queen, the Rolling Stones, and Radiohead that continue to fly under everybody's radar despite their great talent.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...