Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now...

Rest in Peace,

-Adam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now...

Rest in Peace,

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Yeah i heard about that.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=red]Oh... That sucks...

How'd it happen anyways? [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I heard he died from heart failure :(

It was all we were talking about in Spanish today, our teacher forgot to give us a quiz because we were so busy talking about him.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now...

Rest in Peace,

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE]

This is the saddest news I have had in a while....He ruled to...R.I.P...
Posted
[color=crimson]Yeah, I heard all about that. And I also noticed that he wasn't in the last Wendy's commercial either...the Chili one where the guy at the counter..yeah but anywho!

I think his death was a conspiracy! My astronomy teacher read this to us today. Well first off, some guy in the Wendy's company died less than a month ago and then Dave took his job and now DAVE has died too...SOMEONE WANTS HIS JOB!!!!!!!!! It's hard to explain but yeah....[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=chocolate]Oh wow, that is so sad....
I always thought he was one of those nifty guys, ya know, the ones that you could count on to always be in the background, to remind you that some things never change.
And he died?
Well, my world may not be crumbling around me, but it definitely has changed...:bawl: [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]
mmm wendys taste real real good...
thank god he made it!! [/B][/QUOTE]

:confused: You confuse me alot dude...... :confused:

Anyway, I like Wendy's too, yummy... :tasty: :tasty: Sad he died..... My parents will never be the same I don't think..... :confused: R.I.P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now...

Rest in Peace,

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE]
Man, I hadn't heard about that. Hope you have fun catching up on all that sleep from doing those late night commercials!!
Posted
[color=crimson]*salute*

Rest in peace, O Admiral of Fast Food!

Yup... Long live those that deliver the stuff we eat all the time...

Cept for Ronald McDonald...

anyway...

God Bless his soul...[/color]
Posted
i am so depressed right now. i didn't know about that. what i like about dave thomas (among other things) is that he was adopted & wendy was adopted too, & he helps raise money for orphans. i hope wendy's keeps that going.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy[/i]
[B]I heard he died from heart failure :([/B][/QUOTE]

Nopes. He's been battling Liver Cancer for a while now; it's the cause of his death. He had a major heart attack a few years back, but luckily for him... it didn't take his life. *Sigh* Everyone here in Florida is really grief stricken about his death. He was really nice man; I met him several times in a Wendy's restaurant in Homestead (I guess he liked to visit his chains :) )..... a genuinely good guy.... :(

R.I.P :angel:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
ok ....is this some american thing? coz i have no idea what any of u are on about
Posted
[SIZE=1]It's sad he'll never make another commercial. I send regrets to the family.[/SIZE] :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]ok ....is this some american thing? coz i have no idea what any of u are on about [/B][/QUOTE]

Dave Thomas is the founder of Wendy's, (a fast food restaurant.) I guess there aren't any in England..... or where ever you live.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now...

Rest in Peace,

-Adam[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I knew I knew that name from somewhere. Poor dude :( He's probably in Wendy's haven right now though, he runs the resturant in a better place :)[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...