Adam Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now... Rest in Peace, -Adam
Spikey Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now... Rest in Peace, -Adam [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Yeah i heard about that.[/SIZE]
Sara Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Yeah, I heard about that..... :( Well, one less reason to watch TV.[/FONT]
Guest Zeh Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [COLOR=red]Oh... That sucks... How'd it happen anyways? [/COLOR]
Shy Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [SIZE=1]I heard he died from heart failure :( It was all we were talking about in Spanish today, our teacher forgot to give us a quiz because we were so busy talking about him.[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Awww man............ This sux............ R.I.P Dave Thomas and we'll keep the Wendy's legacy alive.
k9* Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 he was the founder of wendy's (named after his daughter), and he was in most of their commercials :(
Sui Generis Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now... Rest in Peace, -Adam [/B][/QUOTE] This is the saddest news I have had in a while....He ruled to...R.I.P...
Queen Asuka Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [color=crimson]Yeah, I heard all about that. And I also noticed that he wasn't in the last Wendy's commercial either...the Chili one where the guy at the counter..yeah but anywho! I think his death was a conspiracy! My astronomy teacher read this to us today. Well first off, some guy in the Wendy's company died less than a month ago and then Dave took his job and now DAVE has died too...SOMEONE WANTS HIS JOB!!!!!!!!! It's hard to explain but yeah....[/color]
Fall Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Yes, I heard on the news this morning..... Very sad, especially for my parents..... R.I.P :(
lil_hell4t Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 r.i.p. dave thomas... mmm wendys taste real real good... thank god he made it!!
GinnyLyn Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [COLOR=chocolate]Oh wow, that is so sad.... I always thought he was one of those nifty guys, ya know, the ones that you could count on to always be in the background, to remind you that some things never change. And he died? Well, my world may not be crumbling around me, but it definitely has changed...:bawl: [/COLOR]
Fall Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B] mmm wendys taste real real good... thank god he made it!! [/B][/QUOTE] :confused: You confuse me alot dude...... :confused: Anyway, I like Wendy's too, yummy... :tasty: :tasty: Sad he died..... My parents will never be the same I don't think..... :confused: R.I.P
Vegitto4 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now... Rest in Peace, -Adam [/B][/QUOTE] Man, I hadn't heard about that. Hope you have fun catching up on all that sleep from doing those late night commercials!!
Treble Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Sigh I always thought Dave Thomas was a cool guy and liked his Wendy's commercial and now he's gone.Well R.I.P Dave Thomas.
DeathKnight Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [color=crimson]*salute* Rest in peace, O Admiral of Fast Food! Yup... Long live those that deliver the stuff we eat all the time... Cept for Ronald McDonald... anyway... God Bless his soul...[/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 i am so depressed right now. i didn't know about that. what i like about dave thomas (among other things) is that he was adopted & wendy was adopted too, & he helps raise money for orphans. i hope wendy's keeps that going.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy[/i] [B]I heard he died from heart failure :([/B][/QUOTE] Nopes. He's been battling Liver Cancer for a while now; it's the cause of his death. He had a major heart attack a few years back, but luckily for him... it didn't take his life. *Sigh* Everyone here in Florida is really grief stricken about his death. He was really nice man; I met him several times in a Wendy's restaurant in Homestead (I guess he liked to visit his chains :) )..... a genuinely good guy.... :( R.I.P :angel:
Will2x Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 yeah i heard he died today to. wendys is my favorite. its gonna suck not to see him with a bacon sandwich and stuff :(
Guest Voodookanaka Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 ok ....is this some american thing? coz i have no idea what any of u are on about
Guest Shift Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [SIZE=1]It's sad he'll never make another commercial. I send regrets to the family.[/SIZE] :(
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]ok ....is this some american thing? coz i have no idea what any of u are on about [/B][/QUOTE] Dave Thomas is the founder of Wendy's, (a fast food restaurant.) I guess there aren't any in England..... or where ever you live.
Jamvis Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 yeah we had a moment of silence as we passed wendys on the bus... heart failure huh? i told him to stop eating so many burgers
PiroMunkie Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Oh no, Dave Thomas has just died today:(. Such a tragedy:(. He won't be in any more Wendy's commercials now... Rest in Peace, -Adam[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I knew I knew that name from somewhere. Poor dude :( He's probably in Wendy's haven right now though, he runs the resturant in a better place :)[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now