OtakuBoards

Where?

prowlingdarknes

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I've only been here for about 7 months. I'm not sure what you're talking about, but in the theater forum, you have an auditions sub forum. You can create your own auditions thread and have people to audition. Then once you have people, you can make another thread in the Theater forum and have the people who auditioned role play in the story you made. Hope that made sense.................anyways, hope this helped.[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]As Europa said in their post prowlingdarknes the Arena and it's sub-forums are still here on OB it's just that they've been renamed to the Theatre, Auditions and Backstage. I'm trying to remember how long ago we split the Arena down into sub-forums to cover the different aspects of RPing better, I think it was more than 2.5 years ago though so everything bar the name-change should still be the same.

If it was less than 2.5 years ago though I'm fairly sure it wasn't, Auditions houses the sign-ups, Backstage is used for discussing the RPG outside of the main story thread and the Theatre are where the "play" threds themselves reside. [/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial]You know, maybe we should have an "Ask The Staff" sticky, just for all the random questions that come up. :p

Most of our banners come from other members, [COLOR="DarkRed"]HelloKittyLover[/COLOR]. If you head over to the [B]Art Studio[/B], there's a sub-forum for requests where you can ask for banners and avatars, and members who are good with graphic art are free to answer you.

Usually it's a good idea to post the images you want to use along with your request, so the members making it don't have to spend hours hunting down images and concepts and stuff. But yeah, that's where people go.

Now, my signature, and the sigs for [COLOR="DarkRed"]Indi[/COLOR], [COLOR="DarkRed"]Sabrina[/COLOR], [COLOR="DarkRed"]SunfallE[/COLOR], and [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rachmaninoff [/COLOR]were all made by SunfallE because we worked out details outside the site. But if you don't really know anyone who's good at graphic art (and I am not :p), the [B]Art Studio[/B] is the place to go.

Hope that helps. (^_^)[/FONT]

[font=franklin gothic medium]If you want a banner, you could visit the [b]Art by Request[/b] forum (underneath the Art Studio forum).

In there, you can just create a thread and ask for what you want. We have some guidelines in there that you can follow so that people will better understand what you're looking for.

I'll just close this thread since this question doesn't relate to the original question here. If you have any further trouble, just send me a Private Message. :catgirl:

Edit: Ack! Already answered. Thanks, Allamorph. [/font]