OtakuBoards

GodHatesGoths.com

Vicky

[size=1]I'm not sure if there's already been a thread about this but I came across this site - again - and I'm... not sure what to think.

[url=www.godhatesgoths.com]GodHatesGoths.com[/url]

Now I'm quite scared. Apparently it's a peaceful Christian organisation and of course, I have no problem with that, seeing as the vast majority of my family is Catholic anyway and my uncle was training to be a Priest. I read this through and at first I was laughing because I thought it was a joke... and then I was told it wasn't. What the hell?

[quote=GodHatesGoths]So let's be clear here. Goths are the lowest form of human trash that has ever crawled upon this good clean earth. 'Garbage people' I call them, and I can assure you that is what they are. Freaks who worship the Devil, who take drugs and molest children, who have pre-marrital sex, who whore themselves, who are obsessed with Vampirism, and abuse handicapped kids, who promote cross-dressing and underaged homosexuality, who behave like wild violent animals that need to be put down, who cut themselves and try to get others to self harm, degrade themselves and attempt suicide and think it is acceptable behaviour.

Goths, in my opinion, are more dangerous to Children than pedophiles, and need serious psychiatric help. The sooner Goths realise what they have is nothing short of mental illness, the better for everyone concerned.[/quote]

The last part really agitated me. I'm sure there should be some kind of law against this kind of rubbish. I'm all for freedom of speech, but you're going to get some idiot parents who believe all that, take it to heart and act on it.

What does everyone think? Sorry if there's already been a thread. I just thought it would be good discussion... I don't think the issue is religion or God here, either.

EDIT: Lmfao I found the funniest part about the band Rammstein:

[quote name='GodHatesGoths']The primary language of Europe is American is it not? Yet they sing in German ON PURPOSE because it is Hitler’s language, BECAUSE they have Nazi ideologies. This was the point we were trying to make.[/quote][/size]

[COLOR="Purple"]:o
In no way is this a peaceful Christian organization at all. I can't believe some people even believe this.
I agree with you, this issue isn't religion in the least bit. First off, why do they automatically assume that about Goths? See, these so called "Christians" are completely ignoring the fact that as Christians, they should love everyone as they are God's creation and not judge them. The Bible surely says not to judge as you will be judged yourself.
Everyone can live their lives the way they want to, and I believe that they are simply making assumptions based on things they have heard or seen.
I'm kind of offended myself and also dissapointed. I'm sorry if I'm bringing relegion in this too much.:animedepr[/COLOR]

[size=1]My other friend on MSN (¬_¬) just reassured me it was a joke by a bunch of goth kids. I'm not sure if it is or not because I can't find the disclaimer page, but I'm still quite terrified (also talking about assumptions, you'll still get idiots who believe this even if it is a joke). That being said, this site is as bad as Racist-jokes.com, which is quite literally a joke site but still no excuse.

I just surely hope it's not a real site at all and the maker most definitely isn't a Christian =/[/size]

[SIZE=1]To be honest, I'm slightly worried about the fact that your main focus here was "GodHatesGoths" and not the sister site "GodHatesRetards." The fact that they list a whole bunch of people who have so-called "retardations," such as epilepsy, dyslexia, diabetes and even a verbal problem, like stuttering or a lisp, and then claim they are "Satanic" is frankly disgusting. A [I]lisp[/I] is Satanic now?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom of speech, and I think it is absolutely vital in this world that people get to say what they think. But it's things like this blatant dick-headed disregard for any form of political correctness that sometimes makes me think the opposite. I mean, having a section of your website entitled "Retards Are Violent Animals"? You've got to have something wrong with you to think that, let alone print it somewhere anyone in the world could see it.

[/SIZE][quote name='Nob-Headed Bigot][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]So let's get one thing straight here, these filthy retards are not even human. They are worthless slobbering stammering stuttering piecies of excrement.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Now, those who know me will tell you there's not a lot that makes me really angry. But this kind of self-indulgent hate-filled bigoted propaganda that purposefully attacks another group of human beings really makes my blood boil.[/SIZE]

[quote=Nob-Headed Bigot]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]I have no doubt those mothers must have done something to deserve such deformed repulsive babies. They were probably whores, fornicators, alcoholics, wiccans, satanists, losers, junkies, homosexuals or Jews to have been cursed with twisted limbless demon children like that.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]So now he's not only attacking children who have a physical or mental disability, he's also attacking their (for the most part) loving mothers, who do everything they can to ensure that their children have a normal, happy life, without being affected by the kind of insane hate-fueled ramblings of a clearly very troubled religious man.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]
Now before people turn on me, I'm not having a go at Christianity as a whole, because I know for a fact that the vast majority of Christians have no problem with handicapped people, and it seems a number of them have openly complained about the content of this website (which I'm not even going to link to because I'm so disgusted by it). It's just things like these that make me feel totally comfortable with my beliefs as an atheist.

I'm going to stop now before I burst a blood vessel through angry rantings. It took me about three times as long as normal to make this post because I had to take a time-out and calm down from being so angry, and I don't want to do any damage to myself.

Grr.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='DeLarge'][SIZE=1]To be honest, I'm slightly worried about the fact that your main focus here was "GodHatesGoths" and not the sister site "GodHatesRetards." The fact that they list a whole bunch of people who have so-called "retardations," such as epilepsy, dyslexia, diabetes and even a verbal problem, like stuttering or a lisp, and then claim they are "Satanic" is frankly disgusting. A [I]lisp[/I] is Satanic now?

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1]...there's a SISTER SITE?! *slaps face*[/size]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Now now, it's just some mental paraplegics on the intarwebs making fools out of themselves. Internet hoaxes are so abundant these days I'm sure there's a hate website for everything. It just so happens that retards and goths are more popular. No reason to be upset with some people who sleep alone in mommy's basement.

Besides, there are innumerable Christian bashing websites and that doesn't get me steamed. Then again they aren't hoaxes, people actually hate all of us whether it's legitimate or not. Might as well remind yourself gently that not everyone went to school and graduated from high school. That and not everyone is capable of putting one thought together with another thought and getting two thoughts.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guys relax. It's a joke. Just read the content. It is so outrageous (and funny in a dark twisted way) that is yells 'satire' or some such thing. Enjoy it. Or if you don't find anything funny about it, just ignore it.

I'm pretty sure I'm right about this but I'm not 100% certain (can anyone be 100% certain of anything?) :)

Hm, though this may be a hoax, I don't doubt there's a website out there similar to this but is absolutely serious.

This just reminded me of [URL="http://www.godhatesfags.com/"]Godhatesfags.com[/URL], which is absolutely serious, and the church itself fairly notorious for its bigotry. Despite their name, they hate on just about everything. The USA itself, soldiers, priests, gays (of course), TV, etc.

They just come off as very unintelligent people with misdirected anger. Sad part is I don't think they realize that now or ever will.

[SIZE="1"]Yeah, I'm 99.9 percent sure this is merely a hoax...I think it's a parody of [i]GodHatesFags.com[/i] from the Westboro Baptist Church, which, sadly, is real, and goes completely against what Christ taught.

But yeah, as for this, I'm almost positive it's a hoax. So we can all rest easy for this one. :animesmil[/SIZE]

Take a read over the kkk's website. That's some good old fashion christian based american hate right there.

Scary, scary stuff.

[QUOTE=GODHATESRETARDS]
Many of these retards are nothing more than brute beasts that shamelessly consume their own mucous the way vile dogs eat their own vomit. Their mind is of such a reprobate nature they are given to sexually gratifying themselves in public while their physically disabled cohorts take exorbitantly long periods of time to walk down narrow hallways, slowing the progress of those not despised by God and impeding their holy endeavors. Then you have their hearing-impaired cousins who talk in some foreign language that sounds like dolphin-speak. You think this is normal? They use some sort of hand-code to talk, and who knows what these dumb animals are signing? They could be saying '***** Jesus', 'Worship Lucifer' or just about anything, and we can't hear a word of it. These retards are very devious.
[/QUOTE]

I chuckled, I have to admit. This is so ridiculous it has to be a joke; "dolphin-speak".

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]It's a complete hoax. The thing is, it use to have a disclaimer in their [I]About Us[/I] section. For whatever reason, they removed it. However I sent that to someone in an e-mail, [I]cause they thought the site was real[/I], so I still have that and I fetched it.

[INDENT][SIZE="1"]DISCLAIMER : The Godhatesgoths website, Parents Against Goth Movement and Gods Hammer Baptist Church are complete works of fiction. It is a satire/parody. When you use godhatesgoths.com you are agreeing and consenting to our terms and conditions of use which we, at our sole discretion, may change in any way at any time. Furthermore we do not guarantee that any of the materials or articles or content on this site will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate in the slightest. Nor do we state that we agree in anyway with any of the content or views or beliefs within these articles, or with the fictional views of the fictional character Rev RG Green, or any of his fictional followers or fictional members of his fictional Church. This site is meant to be viewed as black humor, parody and satire on very real people and organisations out there, who DO think goth and metal is the devil's music. For more information on people who really are speaking out against rock and goth music please view our resources section. For our complete terms and conditions please email us, and we will be pleased to supply them in full. Thank you and i hope you enjoy our site.[/SIZE][/INDENT]
Also, sister site of [U]God hates Retards[/U], [U]God hates Women[/U] and [U]God hates Harry Potter[/U]?

[I]*falls over laughing*[/I]

I guess they removed the disclaimer to stir people up again. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
Also, sister site of [U]God hates Retards[/U], [U]God hates Women[/U] and [U][B]God hates Harry Potter[/B][/U]?

[I]*falls over laughing*[/I][/QUOTE]

Because Harry Potter turns kids to witchcraft and Satan! :worried:

Now pardon me while I go sacrifice a chicken. ;)

[COLOR="DimGray"]I think we can all agree that this is a hoax.

GodHatesSweden.com and GodHatesCanada.com, however, are not. Oh Fred Phelps, you crazy racist ******* you...

(ALSO, does anyone else find it off-putting that these websites are better put-together than 99% of websites on the web?)[/COLOR]

[quote name='GodHatesGoths']Freaks who have pre-marrital sex, who whore themselves, who are obsessed with Vampirism, who behave like wild violent animals that need to be put down, whodegrade themselves and attempt suicide and think it is acceptable behaviour. [/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms] icu Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.[/font]

Oh, this website is just too hilarious. Their quotes from "real people" in the [i]Your Children Are Lying To You[/i] section are pure gold.

[quote]"There was a Goth kid in my class, and there was this story going around school that he raped a cat. I'm not sure if it was true, but after what you just told me I’d imagine it probably was. These Goths are sick!" – Brandon Winchester, 17[/quote]

[quote]"It's like Sodom and Gomorrah all over again, but with drugs. I heard that they sacrifice babies on the dance floor, and that's why they wear "PVC", because the blood wipes off more easily." – Janet Majors, 19[/quote]

[quote]"I dated a Goth chick once. Her vagina stank of rotten garbage. It was awful. Do all Goths have bad personal hygiene? It was disgusting. I wore 100 condoms but she still gave me AIDS!" – Charles Munroe, 21[/quote]

[B]Actually when I first opened this topic I was thinking of gadhatesfag.com. Back in high school the program that censored certain websites either automatically or by how many times it was visited was through a special website(like Muzac for schools) and that url was in a list of examples. Anyway yeah thats real cynical humor at the least. I bet the inside joke has to do about how fun it is to piss people off. I think I may make this my second blog post on blogger.[/B]

It's funny how these satirical websites are virtually indistinguishable from the real ones from which they take the mickey. At the end of the day, godhatesfags.com is just as ridiculous as godhatesgoths.com, are we absolutely sure that Westboro isn't some group of satirists who just took the joke too far?

Just remember this when viewing the hate sites, real or satirical. God doesn't hate anyone, he loves us all, that's why he sent his son. He hates the sin that infests our lives but desires to save everyone from it. It's a shame that some so-called "disciples" can make him out to be a hate-filled God sitting on high awaiting the perfect time to smite us with a lighting bolt.