OtakuBoards

PDAs - Why?

Roxie Faye

[FONT="Arial"]Oh there is no doubt that some couples are just showing off. But for the rest of us, we really don't look around to see if anyone is watching or anything like that. lol

It is a good idea to keep anything more than a kiss or hug out of sight, but otherwise, if my fiancée is comfortable with it then I see no reason to hold back on a kiss or a hug. [/FONT]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]If people [I]don't[/I] engage in these public displays of affection, does that mean they're ashamed?[/color][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Either that, or they do not have someone to kiss with.[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']...Wow.:o I just started crying after reading this... I WANT SOMEONE TO SNUGGLE, DAMMIT!!!:animecry: Yes, agreed...

But I've got nothing against PDA's. Actually, it's sort of fun to watch people suck each others' brains out through their mouths.:catgirl: Amusing, really.[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Lol ikr. I want a boyfriend so badly it's sort of disgusting.[/font]

[color=#9933cc]Anomaly: Off-topic, but what city do you live in? I only know that Bangkok has a sky train, and I'd be interested to hear of more cities with one.

Lunox: that feeling comes and goes quickly in me, but when it does come, I know what you mean. [/color]

[quote name='Roxie Faye'][color=#9933cc]Anomaly: Off-topic, but what city do you live in? I only know that Bangkok has a sky train, and I'd be interested to hear of more cities with one. [/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Garamond"]I live in Vancouver =)
HAVE SOME MORE CHARACTERS TO REACH 25![/FONT]