Nathan Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [FONT="Arial"]Oh there is no doubt that some couples are just showing off. But for the rest of us, we really don't look around to see if anyone is watching or anything like that. lol It is a good idea to keep anything more than a kiss or hug out of sight, but otherwise, if my fiancée is comfortable with it then I see no reason to hold back on a kiss or a hug. [/FONT]
Boo Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]If people [I]don't[/I] engage in these public displays of affection, does that mean they're ashamed?[/color][/QUOTE] [size=1]Either that, or they do not have someone to kiss with.[/size]
Vicky Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]Either that, or they do not have someone to kiss with.[/size][/QUOTE] [size=1]That's why God invented blow-up husbands.[/size]
eleanor Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']...Wow.:o I just started crying after reading this... I WANT SOMEONE TO SNUGGLE, DAMMIT!!!:animecry: Yes, agreed... But I've got nothing against PDA's. Actually, it's sort of fun to watch people suck each others' brains out through their mouths.:catgirl: Amusing, really.[/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] Lol ikr. I want a boyfriend so badly it's sort of disgusting.[/font]
chibi-master Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Lol ikr. I want a boyfriend so badly it's sort of disgusting.[/font][/QUOTE] Huzzah for the desperate? Oh well, the desperate get fresh-from-the-oven cookies! YEAH!:catgirl:
Roxie Faye Posted February 3, 2009 Author Posted February 3, 2009 [color=#9933cc]Anomaly: Off-topic, but what city do you live in? I only know that Bangkok has a sky train, and I'd be interested to hear of more cities with one. Lunox: that feeling comes and goes quickly in me, but when it does come, I know what you mean. [/color]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 [quote name='Roxie Faye'][color=#9933cc]Anomaly: Off-topic, but what city do you live in? I only know that Bangkok has a sky train, and I'd be interested to hear of more cities with one. [/color][/QUOTE] [FONT="Garamond"]I live in Vancouver =) HAVE SOME MORE CHARACTERS TO REACH 25![/FONT]
itsoverninek Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Huzzah for the desperate? Oh well, the desperate get fresh-from-the-oven cookies! YEAH!:catgirl:[/QUOTE] can I get cupcakes instead?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now