[/B]Muuh Puar as [B]Fabian "Bedlam" Zephyrus
[/B]Omega as [B]Caelus "Cael" Nebulous
[/B]Raiha as [B]Trance Megelani
[/B]konske as [B]Feirska Cellan
[/B]Bone Machine as [B]Gaizka "Clockwork" Nebulous
[/B]Allamorph as [B]Robert Cephas [/B][pending Writing Sample]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=1]
[SIZE=2][B]Organisations
[SIZE=1]The Global Theocracy [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=1]- an oppressive, religious regime with full control of Salvation City. Led by Grand High Magister Victor Damascus and his army of Inquisitors, headed up by the cruel and sadistic High Inquisitor.

[B]The Heretics - [/B]a group of revolutionaries dedicated to fighting the Global Theocracy with everything they have at their disposal. Led by the enigmatic and elusive figure known only as "Saxon" and his second-in-command Kitos Cade, who delegates many of his duties to his son, Lazarus.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=2]Major Events
[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][none so far][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

---

[SIZE=1]I will be editing this opening post as the RP continues. Here is the place to ask me any questions you may have, let me know any ideas you have, and generally discuss the RP. I shall endeavour to respond to your questions as quickly and fully as possible. The RP thread itself will be up tomorrow sometime.

Have fun!
[/SIZE][/center]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I would like to point out that while Trance does not hate men, she does not play nice with them. If any male characters object to having their testicles grabbed and twisted for any length of time, please speak up now so I can go about the business of making good with the ball crushing.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Note(s) for Afro: Trance wouldn't say he wasn't strong enough to live anymore, she'd probably just make a typical lesbian comment about 'one less man.' She doesn't view people as strong or weak the way most men do.

She is however that foul mouthed, and while he would be able to point a gun at her, it is unlikely that his draw is faster than hers. It is equally unlikely that he would be the only one holding a weapon. She would most likely have a stiletto pressing into his gut, balls, or femoral artery.

And at being threatened, it's far more likely that she'd smirk in that truly irritating way. It's also somewhat likely that if someone draws their gun, other people around them would draw too. While Feiry looked confused.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Ugh, I'm working on a sample, but I keep killing my free time with naps and friends and stuff. I'll see about getting one in tomorrow morning, or at least the evening.

Also, I don't see Cephas as being part of the unit at present. Will we need to cook up a reason to transfer him in for support, or will he be taking on a kind of a "see me when you need me" role?[/FONT]

[SIZE=1][B]Allamorph:[/B] Doesn't matter too much right now - as you say, Cephas isn't likely to be a part of the unit at present, so we can bring him in as and when you've got your Writing Sample done. I think we'll probably find a way of having him transfer into the unit at a later time.

Anyways, all I want for the next post is a little more of your characters going about their business - at some point you get the call from Marcus, and eventually you'll need to wind up at the situation room, but how you get there is entirely up to you. Go and shop, find someone to spend "special time" with, score some drugs, go fight an Adept, whatever takes your fancy. Just end up at the situation room as Marcus is coming out.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Anomaly][FONT=Garamond']Am I too late? D: haha it's fine if I am, I really should've checked the backstage as well before posting my place holder in the auditions thread.[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Not at all - Auditions are still very much open. We'll just introduce your character a little later in the story.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]A shame nobody got their tattoo on the inside bottom of their lip, I think I saw that once in Blade and was happy about it.

Oh well, time to ninja sneak around.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Afro][SIZE="1"']OC: Allamorph, I hope I didn't butcher your character. If I did, just tell me, and I'll try to fix it.[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Only thing I'd say is that Cephas wouldn't go out of his way to lord anything over anyone. I'm not even sure he'd go out of his way to talk to people at all if there wasn't something that immediately concerned him.

Think of it this way: his motto is sort of "if you don't know how much better I am, you'll figure it out pretty soon". So no sneering or stuff like that. He's just the guy who pisses you off by simply existing.

Now, if you wanted to initiate conversation by having Bedlam get set off by the way Cephas looks at him as he passes, that'd work. And then any of Cephas's responses would be reserved and just unconcerned enough to tick Bedlam off even more, as if Cephas didn't even care that Lazarus is dead.

His entire reaction to that news would have been "Oh. That's unfortunate."[/FONT]