Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Keep your love of cats Miss A. I'm sure Des probably won't prank you.

[spoiler][SIZE="1"]Though Shino with cat ears saying Nyaa~ would be rather funny[/SIZE][/spoiler]

[SIZE="1"][I]*is shot*[/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Oh, I will. No amount of teasing can keep me from loving cats. Cat girls, on the other hand...

Also, [spoiler]many Japanese fanarts have beat you to that idea, Rach. :P[/spoiler]
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous]Also, [spoiler']many Japanese fanarts have beat you to that idea, Rach. :P[/spoiler][/quote]I'd be surprised or disappointed, but this is Japan we're talking about. Land of the bizarre and [I]crazzzzzzzy[/I] stuffs.
Posted
You know what erks me? A local couple won a contest through staples and actually received tickets to MJ's funeral and DIDN'T go. Apparently they couldn't afford the plane tickets and since they were in their name Ebay wouldn't allow them to sell them.

Now they got money from several outside sources that totaled to the equivilant of one plane ticket (now this is a free hotel).

This happens to be a relative of a friend who neither he nor his significant other have jobs. But they had the money and time to DRIVE there, but didn't...
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]This made me laugh, a lot.

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31802565/ns/us_news-weird_news/"]Cops: Man went naked to dental appointment[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I'm snacking on some cherries right now, but I just ate one that tasted like pool water...

...Was summer vacation always so boring?! I mean, I don't miss school work and whatnot, but still! I guess it's because I miss not being able to see my best friend every day. It seems like school just sort of gave me a purpose for waking up in the mornings...now I wake up in the afternoon! And the only reason I know what day it is is because of karate!
Posted
I'm getting the same feeling, chibi. lol
Like, I dunno, I feel I just don't have a purpose in my life right now that's worth getting up early enough for. All I do is watch anime or YouTube vids, play video games, and chat with peeps on theOtaku. The only reason I know the days of the week is because of Animal Crossing and my weekly Iaido class.

I'm thinking I might start reading a book or something; maybe keep myself on top of my Japanese. Just so it feels like I'm DOING something, ya know?
Posted
Speaking of odd news stories Beth, here's another one:

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31717690/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]Students get X-rated surprise in class DVD[/U][/URL]

"Teacher seen having sex in video; district tells parents to destroy the disk."

I got a good laugh out of that one. Heh
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']...Was summer vacation always so boring?! I mean, I don't miss school work and whatnot, but still! I guess it's because I miss not being able to see my best friend every day. It seems like school just sort of gave me a purpose for waking up in the mornings...now I wake up in the afternoon! And the only reason I know what day it is is because of karate![/quote]
[quote name='Miss Anonymous']Like, I dunno, I feel I just don't have a purpose in my life right now that's worth getting up early enough for. All I do is watch anime or YouTube vids, play video games, and chat with peeps on theOtaku. The only reason I know the days of the week is because of Animal Crossing and my weekly Iaido class.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]It's probably because humans feel best when they're busy. Like work or don't like work, everyone has something to look forward to with it.[/FONT]
Posted
my BFF dragged me into a weightwatchers meeting because she's starting it and she wanted a buddy, counting points is hard, hay! :animedepr
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] I just got a refund check from the government and now I'm seriously considering spending $100 for a concert ticket.[/font]
Posted
I seem to be in the habit of skipping meals and snacking only in the dead of night... Probably not healthy, but it sure is interesting.

Also, I am passing the time by trying to walk on my hands. Except that I have no upper-body strength, so I'm utterly failing.
Posted
[size=1]Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have a [i]face[/i]. =O

Aaaaand I got accepted to GPC on Monday.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have a [i]face[/i]. =O
[/size][/QUOTE]
This is perhaps the most randomest comment I've seen all day today. Needed a good laugh. Especially since I have to put up with this teacher tonight.

My keyboard is giving out. >_>
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have a [i]face[/i]. =O

Aaaaand I got accepted to GPC on Monday.[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Georgia Periemter College? I'm taking summer classes there right now.

In other news now I'm looking at $300 for the concert tickets rofl[/font]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Dude, I never knew that folding clothes could be so hard when you work for a store. I think everything should be on hangers, but I guess it's trendy to put your clothes on modern furniture.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]=O Really?! Which campus? If Newton, did you help with open house the other night?[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Dunwoody, sorry haha[/font]
Posted
So what did everyone think of Transformers 2??? I thought it was pretty good... lol I'm pretty bored right now so I'm kinda just being random. Lol! Anyway, what're your thoughts? And how many people out there love the new Linkin Park song [New Divide]??? :animesmil

Don't forget to check out my profile and add me to your buddy list! :animesmil

Jessica2011
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Sometimes I wish mosquitoes didn't exist. I must have gotten bitten a dozen times today, in spite of having stuff on that's supposed to keep that from happening. XP[/QUOTE]
Sometimes?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...