Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Sometimes I wish mosquitoes didn't exist. I must have gotten bitten a dozen times today, in spite of having stuff on that's supposed to keep that from happening. XP[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]...now the mosquito bite on my ankle started itching.

THANKS. B([/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Magus']Sometimes?[/QUOTE]

[FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] Yeah, turns out mosquitoes only have a use when homicidal maniacs plan to commit genocide. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] Yeah, turns out mosquitoes only have a use when homicidal maniacs plan to commit genocide. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]You know too much. Two men in black suits will arrive in an unmarked car in the next ten minutes, do not attempt to flee, do not attempt to resist, both are futile.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] Yeah, turns out mosquitoes only have a use when homicidal maniacs plan to commit genocide. [/FONT][/QUOTE]


[color=deeppink]Also, they serve as the primary food source for a great deal of animals, many of which we either eat or what we eat eats them.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]You know too much. Two men in black suits will arrive in an unmarked car in the next ten minutes, do not attempt to flee, do not attempt to resist, both are futile.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE="Ninja VANISH!"]p5pToD_DhZs[/YOUTUBE]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I just made peach cobbler from fresh, Georgia peaches. I am now very full and very satisfied =D[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] What the ****, I'm so jealous of you right now. GA peaches ftw[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] What the ****, I'm so jealous of you right now. GA peaches ftw[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1][high-fives you][/size]
Posted
The other day my Mom got mad at me and my sister for fighting with each other. So she took my laptop away. Only, she dumped it on the bed in the guest room [I]a foot and a half away from my room where I can plainly see it[/I]. So I still use it, seeing as I'm on summer vacation and she's at work all day. And she sleeps like a log.

Also, on Friday, the day my laptop was taken away, I couldn't sleep. At all. Finally, at 5:30 a.m. I went downstairs and started putting away dishes from the dishwasher. If I can't sleep, no one can, dammit.:animeangr
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Finally, at 5:30 a.m. I went downstairs and started putting away dishes from the dishwasher. If I can't sleep, no one can, dammit.:animeangr[/QUOTE]

Hahahah!
I tend to do the dishes in the very early morning as well, around 4 am. But only because I hate the thought of my parents waking up to a counter full of dirty dishes.
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]You know too much. Two men in black suits will arrive in an unmarked car in the next ten minutes, do not attempt to flee, do not attempt to resist, both are futile.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Actually, I had a scheduling conflict. So only one man in a black suit will be showing up.

I'm free to assassinate people next Thursday, though.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Actually, I had a scheduling conflict. So only one man in a black suit will be showing up.

I'm free to assassinate people next Thursday, though.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

If Gavin is your boss, shouldn't you be able to do your job at any time he wants you to? Shouldn't your life depend on that? I mean, I can imagine someone being late to work at Wal-Mart and getting hog-tied and subjected to Chinese water torture!:animedepr

On another note, I am going to get to see my best friend every day this week because we both signed up for a summer photoshop workshop! We get to show each other our doodles, get some inspiration, and goof off in general. I'd like to take this time to point out that I am deleriously happy and full of youth. Yeah, look on with envy, people. Look on with envy.;)
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']If Gavin is your boss, shouldn't you be able to do your job at any time he wants you to? Shouldn't your life depend on that? I mean, I can imagine someone being late to work at Wal-Mart and getting hog-tied and subjected to Chinese water torture!:animedepr[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm a volunteer. Also, you ask too many questions.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I think I'll opt for why in the world does it matter.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

It doesn't to you I suppose. But that's half because you're Basement Cat and you don't understand the mindset of minions. The other half is simply because you're a killjoy.:p

Now then, I have a sudden craving for flan....*stares of into the distance*
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']I think I'll opt for why in the world does it matter.[/FONT][/quote]That works too. I suppose it's too late for the "If I had to choose..." disclaimer. [B]._.[/B][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I think I'll opt for why in the world does it matter.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I think I'll opt for this one too.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]And here I'm rather fond of being part of the Dessy FanClub and tormenting the EVIL CEO of Wally World (also known as Gavin) on the side. Much more amusing than sitting on the outside. :3

Does it matter? Not really. I do it because it's entertaining. Why else? [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
Well all I have to say about this is:

[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529702,00.html"][U]Two Men Sought After Stealing ATM Machine From Florida Hotel Lobby[/U][/URL]

That's different. I would have thought something like that would be securely fastened to the floor. Guess not. lol
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...