OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Ol' Fighter']While walking home at about 3:00 in the morning my friend and I were on our way home from a late night of watching movies over at my gf's house when I noticed somthing move out of the corner of my eye. I was rather sleppy at the time and he was texting so we really weren't paying attention to the movement.

We payed for that...we got sniped by a smelly sniper...the damn skunk. It was hidden behind a trash can. We thought we were all good, but as we walked the smell followed and as we hit the door home...man did it get us. Everything we had on was dead...even my boxers some how. It was a horrible smell that could wake the dead.

Anyway, we found ourselves having to cleanse ourselves with 1 and a half bottles of hydrogen peroxide, don't know how much baking soda, and a lot of liquid soap.

I now HATE skunks...[/QUOTE]

This is a sharp reality check from my skunk snuggling fantasy brought on by Vicky's new hair color(s)...:animedepr

[quote name='Ol' Fighter']While walking home at about 3:00 in the morning my friend and I were on our way home from a late night of watching movies over at my gf's house when I noticed somthing move out of the corner of my eye. I was rather sleppy at the time and he was texting so we really weren't paying attention to the movement.

We payed for that...we got sniped by a smelly sniper...the damn skunk. It was hidden behind a trash can. We thought we were all good, but as we walked the smell followed and as we hit the door home...man did it get us. Everything we had on was dead...even my boxers some how. It was a horrible smell that could wake the dead.

Anyway, we found ourselves having to cleanse ourselves with 1 and a half bottles of hydrogen peroxide, don't know how much baking soda, and a lot of liquid soap.

I now HATE skunks...[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Sorry about that mate, I didn't see you there ;)

I may have to change my nickname to Skunk. But it hardly bares the same awesomeness as Goat.[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']Nah, they're both awesome. Where did your Goat nickname come from anyway?:confused:[/QUOTE]

[size=1]When I first started hanging around with the Manchester Punks, some guy asked me my name. And I was very young so I was a bit nervous and I just used my MSN name 'Space Goat' in case he was dodgy. He was like 'oh, right.'

Next week I return and he shouts to everyone - 'Look! It's SPACE GOAT!'

And the name just picked up, shortened to Goat now haha.[/size]

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]When I first started hanging around with the Manchester Punks, some guy asked me my name. And I was very young so I was a bit nervous and I just used my MSN name 'Space Goat' in case he was dodgy. He was like 'oh, right.'

Next week I return and he shouts to everyone - 'Look! It's SPACE GOAT!'

And the name just picked up, shortened to Goat now haha.[/size][/QUOTE]

That...is *****ing awesome...:o

[quote name='chibi-master']When I eat, I'm eating healthier...I just try not to eat too much of anything general. And I enjoy exercising 'til I drop!:catgirl:[/quote]So long as your actually eating enough. =P Since healthy or not, if you're not getting enough, the problems it can cause are so not worth the hassle.

[size=1]So I have a good story for you all.

I went for a chat today about a Fundings Bid Writer position. The guy, Mr Khan, read through my CV and then asked me loads of random questions. We got talking about my writing, computer skills, graphics design and all that. Then he's like:

"Can you do a newspaper for the company? Can you do our business cards? Check and proof read our reports? Design leaflets? Design report templates?"

And we kept chatting.

He then said, "I started out as young as you and have a huge international company. I think you've got potential and I want to get you trained as a bid writer but, for the time being, you can do our newspaper and some graphics work."

I was like okay, I'll do it.

He then says, "you need a car, so we can fund your driving lessons and any training courses you want to go on."

I was very much interested at this point.

End of the interview, he stands up and goes, "forget the bid writing position," and I was like... shiiiiiit... then he goes "you'll be doing that, too, along with everything else. You're new title is Senior Consultant as soon as you finish your three days training. Congratulations."

[url]www.emica.co.uk[/url] <<< I WORK FOR THEM =D.

Oh yeah! 17-year-old SENIOR CONSULTANT!

...SENIOR...

CONSULTANT....

My mum is proud of me =).[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']As well she should be! Congratulations! Interviews must be creepy...:animedepr[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Ah they're good, depends who with. If you get someone like my guy who has big dreams and ideas, then you'd be fine.

His goal is to like eventually get rid of poverty in the UK with all this funding and training, and his newest project is to improve third world countries with his funding schemes so they have a better understanding of politics and hopefully get rid of corrupt governments and elections.

Something like that. I zoned out at "WE'LL PAY FOR YOUR DRIVING LESSONS."[/size]

[SIZE="1"]Everyone calls me a hermit and antisocial because I apparently prefer to stay at home.

Which is funny, since I actually quite like going out to, say, the mall, and other such places, especially with friends. I just have no way of getting there half the time.

Hooray for me.[/SIZE]

I pulled a move from 'Dancing with the Stars' tonight in sparring...:animedepr I have never been more ashamed to have had one of my kicks caught!:animecry:

Also, I did a shoulder roll for the first time! I HATE having my feet off the ground for ANY reason...it doesn't feel safe...

Aaand, I FINALLY WATCHED CORALINE!!! Got it today... THE CAT WAS *****IN' [B]SWEET[/B]!!!:catgirl:

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Why is it that everyone thinks there is something wrong with you when you love more than one person?[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I don't see anything wrong with it. Once upon a time I was torn between loving my girlfriend and a guy I was doing things with behind her back.

Love is confusing, to say the least. Now I've become lonely and all I want is someone to love. But I've got a book to write and get published...

Ah, being a teenager...[/FONT]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I ran into this the other day:

[IMG]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4963/655785.gif[/IMG]

Reminded me of you, Vicky. :p[/QUOTE]

[size=1]XD That's quite cool. It may inspire my new avatar.

Also: [url]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38322143[/url]

Tap dancing gangster![/size]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I cannot make my body allow me more than 6hrs of sleep a night or less. Also since when is doing three things at once not multi-tasking? Hmm??

Ugh it's only 6:30am maybe I'll go force myself to go back to sleep for an hour since the local news bores me and it's raining.

Or maybe I can go play in traffic?

Ciao tutti! ♥[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Why is it that when you have a cat that REALLY loves you when ever you go some where and come back they take upon them selves to welcome you home by mauling you to death with love and affection, rubbing up against you and spearing you with their claws marking you as 'Mine'? Or is it just my cat? [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Why is it that when you have a cat that REALLY loves you when ever you go some where and come back they take upon them selves to welcome you home by mauling you to death with love and affection, rubbing up against you and spearing you with their claws marking you as 'Mine'? Or is it just my cat? [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

My sister's cat has no bones, so she just sorta flops in front of her... But she's a very reliable alarm clock! Everyday at 6 a.m. she meows to let my sister know it's feeding time.

[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I don't see anything wrong with it. Once upon a time I was torn between loving my girlfriend and a guy I was doing things with behind her back.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I think you just became my new favorite person, for the time being. [sigh of relief]

In other news, I distinctly dislike having to wait to see if there will be room for me in placement tests.[/size]

[quote name=' Stephanie']Why is it that everyone thinks there is something wrong with you when you love more than one person?[/quote]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It's because people that have different, more monogamous, mindsets tend to not be tolerant of those with different mindsets. Think about it. All the love stories in the world are with a man and a woman. Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and Ophelia, Will and Grace, Dharma and Greg...etc etc. That's what society was raised on. Having affection for multiple people is not a widely taught mindset and thusly, not accepted by some cultures. This is leaving out religious beliefs too. That's when it gets more overzealous and fiery.

But it's a person by person thing I guess. I personally don't agree with sharing romantic feelings for more than one person at a time, but I'm tolerant of those who do so. [/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
But it's a person by person thing I guess. I personally don't agree with sharing romantic feelings for more than one person at a time, but I'm tolerant of those who do so. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I'm pleased that you're tolerant, but that's something I've never quite understood - it's like being gay. Other people who don't understand treat it like it's a choice we have that we're refusing to make. =/

On a lighter note, I have been sucked back down into Gaia.[/size]