OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]This is a shame. :/

[URL="http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32085116/ns/today-today_pets/"][U]Taco Bell dog dead at 15[/U][/URL][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]No it isn't. She was old. Older animals (humans included) are more prone to stuff like this with age.

Plus she was a toy Chihuahua. Can't stand them in the first place. Always wanted to run over to the set where they filmed the blamed commercials and punt the thing clear to Wisconsin.

[B]Edit:[/B]
[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"']It's because people that have different, more monogamous, mindsets tend to not be tolerant of those with different mindsets.[/FONT][/quote]
It's also because so many people define 'love' in only one way.[/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and Ophelia, Will and Grace, Dharma and Greg...etc etc.[/FONT][/quote][IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8296/imlollinoverhere.jpg[/IMG]

[size=1]Just tracking back a bit...

I said that boys do talk about bowel movements ie my brother, Alla said because he's family. Well I just found out he goes on Facebook on the toliet and tells people =/.

Apparently '[his] friend Matt does it as well'.

Mental scaring.[/size]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]No it isn't. She was old. Older animals (humans included) are more prone to stuff like this with age.

Plus she was a toy Chihuahua. Can't stand them in the first place. Always wanted to run over to the set where they filmed the blamed commercials and punt the thing clear to Wisconsin.[/FONT][/QUOTE]I said it was a shame, not a tragedy or terrible. Because like you said, she was old. =P So yes, it is a shame, but it's also to be expected.

I've heard of places where someone had a lot of animals in there, but nothing like this.

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32130778/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/"][U]150 dead dogs found in freezers at Mich. home[/U][/URL]

They found 150 dead dogs packed in freezers and rescued about 110 live dogs. o_O

[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]Which of these does not belong.[/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]I'm voting Will & Grace, but I don't think I've ever seen Dharma & Greg.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Kenso'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]I'm voting Will & Grace, but I don't think I've ever seen Dharma & Greg.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I have a hard time with that one, too, because Will & Grace - Will is a lawyer, no?

Dharma & Greg - Greg is a politician. So maybe? I don't know.[/size]

[quote name='John'][IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8296/imlollinoverhere.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I sure hope this is sarcasm D:

EDIT: Guys it's Will and Grace that doesn't belong.

[quote name=' imdb]Will and Grace live together in an apartment in New York. He's a [B]gay lawyer[/B'], she's a straight interior designer.[/quote]

I was hoping someone would pick up on this.[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]I was more baffled that the likes of Will & Grace and Dharma & Greg were mentioned in the same vein as Romeo & Juliet and Hamlet & Ophelia...

and that sentence contained too many ands and variations thereof.

...So did that one. flargh.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"']I sure hope this is sarcasm D:[/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]It's probably not.

[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"']I was hoping someone would pick up on this.[/FONT][/quote]
We did. Some people chose to entertain themselves at your expense.[/FONT]

I am now a blue belt! I passed! YAYS! But now comes the hardest kata...*bangs head against wall*:animecry:

On another note, why do I always try to grow my hair out during the SUMMER when it would be most convenient to have it short? Either way, I wish it'd hurry the heck up and get longer...:animesigh

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]I have a hard time posting here anymore. I blame my odd childhood and my constantly hiding out on the forum to escape real life.

I recently cut Anime and World of Warcraft out of my life. I also attempted to quit smoking but that was way too hard to do at once. I am slowly falling back into WoW but I am holding up well against Anime.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=#4B0082]Don't eat corn on the cob while sitting in front of your computer. No matter how careful you are, you will spray bits of corn juice all over your monitor without even realizing it. Then it will be a pain to clean off later.[/color]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]It's probably not.

We did. Some people chose to entertain themselves at your expense.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Oh good, as long as everyone gets their ******** and giggles.[/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]I sure hope this is sarcasm D:[/FONT][/quote] You included probably the most famous gay sitcom on TV in a list of archetypal man-woman love stories. You have to admit it's at least a little funny. :whoops: