OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='John']You included probably the most famous gay sitcom on TV in a list of archetypal man-woman love stories. You have to admit it's at least a little funny. :whoops:[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Extremely, even.[/size]

[quote name='Cruizr'][SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]
I recently cut Anime and World of Warcraft out of my life. I also attempted to quit smoking but that was way too hard to do at once. I am slowly falling back into WoW but I am holding up well against Anime.[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] WoW addictions baffle me. [/font]

[quote name='chibi-master']Am I the only one who thinks that guys look cuter in glasses as opposed to guys without them?.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]I don't think I've ever dated a guy who didn't wear glasses. :D[/size]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] WoW addictions baffle me. [/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"]I really have no idea why it is so addicting. I believe it is the whole e-peen thing and wanting it to be larger.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I managed to dodge a tornado yesturday. Well not exactly dodge, but a small tornado touched down a mile away from where I was then traveled four miles in the opposite direction.

Also Friday I snorted water out my nose and kissed a moose.

Hmmm Oh! TO better be worth all his publicity![/color][/font][/size]

[size=1]We are too easily amused, chibimaster and I.

guard_doggy12: Wait, impreesive?
midnightrayne313: V_V Don't judge me.
guard_doggy12: Sounds like an evil cartoon villain with a funny accent...
midnightrayne313: xD
guard_doggy12: "Sank yoo, Igor! Zat moonstrahsotee eez most impreesive, noh?"
midnightrayne313: [dies laughing]
guard_doggy12: I love accents.
midnightrayne313: [is dead]
guard_doggy12: ...
guard_doggy12: Can you be dead with a funny accent?
midnightrayne313: YES!
guard_doggy12: JUBILATIONS!
midnightrayne313: WHOO!

I love it.[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']Am I the only one who thinks that guys look cuter in glasses as opposed to guys without them?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I have one of the biggest glasses fetishes ever.

You are far, far, FAR from the only one from thinking that, my friend. =D[/SIZE]

[quote name='chibi-master']A friend of mine just told me that I look scary without my glasses. I disagree. You guys be the judges, please?[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Wow, sweetie. Not to sound creepy [cause I can be that], but you startled me. You look very, very lovely without your glasses.[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']A friend of mine just told me that I look scary without my glasses. I disagree. You guys be the judges, please?[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] You look great without them! I say go for the contacts. Don't let your friend's comment get to you though- I think a lot of times when someone wears glasses every day and then randomly takes them off the difference can just be jarring. I've heard the "you look scary without your glasses" comment many times regarding a lot of different people.

I wore glasses every day during high school and took them off for prom and one of the guys in my group told me he thought I was a different Asian girl when he first say me ha.[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]What the devil is that thing behind your head? I must know.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

It's a lamp. A big, fuzzy, adorable, awesome, pink lamp. See?

And I've tried contacts before, but they wouldn't stay in my eyes. And I can't simply go without because I'm legally blind. Everything is a big blurry mess, though I can see the basic outlines of stuff. Obviously, I'd just about be a menace to society.:animeswea But thanks anyway!

[quote name='chibi-master']It's a lamp. A big, fuzzy, adorable, awesome, pink lamp. See?

And I've tried contacts before, but they wouldn't stay in my eyes. And I can't simply go without because I'm legally blind. Everything is a big blurry mess, though I can see the basic outlines of stuff. Obviously, I'd just about be a menace to society.:animeswea But thanks anyway![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]But you're so cute![/SIZE]

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You look nice with and without glasses, chibi-master. I have contacts myself, but I tend to stick with glasses since I get slightly better results with them. Though I love having the contacts for stuff like hiking or movies. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']It's a lamp. A big, fuzzy, adorable, awesome, pink lamp. See?

And I've tried contacts before, but they wouldn't stay in my eyes. And I can't simply go without because I'm legally blind. Everything is a big blurry mess, though I can see the basic outlines of stuff. Obviously, I'd just about be a menace to society.:animeswea But thanks anyway![/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Do you by chance have astigmatism? I have it and the same thing happened to me when I wore soft contacts, so I wore hard contacts but I HATED them (they dry your eyes out really badly and they hurt like a mofo), so I got soft contacts for astigmatism and they're great.[/font]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Do you by chance have astigmatism? I have it and the same thing happened to me when I wore soft contacts, so I wore hard contacts but I HATED them (they dry your eyes out really badly and they hurt like a mofo), so I got soft contacts for astigmatism and they're great.[/font][/QUOTE]

I do (as if my eyes weren't screwed up enough). And I tried those special astigmatism contacts, but they did the same thing.:animedepr

[SIZE="1"]I've never really been bothered one way or another regarding how I look wearing glasses or wearing contacts, apparently I look more erudite with my glasses and more sporty and out-going without them which makes sense considering the people who see me without them would be people I play sports with or people I see when I go out.

Honestly chibi it's down to yourself one way or another, you look fine with either and maybe should try contacts for a while to see how you get on with them and if you feel there's any difference. [/SIZE]

[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]I have one of the biggest glasses fetishes ever.

You are far, far, FAR from the only one from thinking that, my friend. =D[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"];)[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Honestly chibi it's down to yourself one way or another, you look fine with either[/SIZE][/quote]
Agreed, however, Chibi, it's kind of creepy that you actually resemble Yachiru... =O I've never really seen people actually look like cartoon characters. I don't remember his name at all, but he's an actor (or a singer... Don't recall) and folks at this other forum did a side-by-side comparison of him and Light Yagami (Death Note). He's the only person I've actually seen that resembles a cartoon character. And I just find this type of stuff pretty fascinating for some oddball of a reason.

[quote name='Magus']Agreed, however, Chibi, it's kind of creepy that you actually resemble Yachiru...[/QUOTE]

I just burst out laughing so hard that my head went flying into my laptop screen... That's the first I've ever heard of my resemblance to any cartoon character, though. XD The only thing I've ever been told I resemble is an angry dog...:animeswea