OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]And yes. Psyduck is psychotic and is going to kill them all. Although I think Misty would be first - she's rather abusive.[/size][/QUOTE]

That she is... This makes me think of my sister's favorite pokemon, Charizard. When she first saw the name in writing she said it was a "cherry-zoid". I couldn't convince her otherwise until years later...:animedepr

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Just one of my pervy thoughts come out, and you guys SOMEHOW get on the subject of gay pokemon... I love this place. [/FONT][/COLOR]^_^

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple]If long tongues turn you guys on, try Oro's. LONG TONGUES ARE SMEX (And don't forget criminals with odd quirks)[/COLOR][/FONT]!
:stupid:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple]Hahaha. I have SO many problems... Good times, good times...:animesmil[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Magus']^ WHAT?! On second thought, nevermind. My mind hasn't been in the gutter in a while and I plan to keep it that way.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Took me a second, but it would seem that the [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ptitle0t9r68ih?from=Main.DontExplainTheJoke"][COLOR="Blue"][U]horse was specifically named after Ilia's cleavage at the beginning of the game.[/U][/COLOR][/URL] Or Link's.

Kinda like when Halo tells you you've killed a dinosaur.

Also, Ditto is a slut and Drifloon is a pedo.[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]*remembers the whole "HOT SKITTY ON WAILORD ACTION" thing when it was discovered they could be bred together...*

. . .so would that make Skitty the whorish teenybobbping teenage girl and Wailord the creepy old man she met online for less than ideal reasons? :o

And then Meowth would be Chris Hansen. And then Ursaring would be Pedobear.

I'm going away now...[/SIZE]

[font=trebuchet ms] JUDGMENTS NEEDED!

So Craigslist situation.

Guy (his name is Dennis) is selling pretty decent seats for sold-out concert at face-value (and other tickets are selling for almost double what they're worth).

So I email him and tell him I can pay full in cash IF he gives me pictures of the tickets and the receipt he got for them. He says "sure I'll do that and forward them to you", but never forwards me anything so I forget about it.

I see another posting on Craigslist with the same seats and same face-value price that Dennis had posted (at the time I didn't realize they were the same) so I email and lo and behold Dennis responds. So then I'm like "oh he must have made a another post....idk why though". But anyways in my email I pretty much say the same thing and Dennis this time says "I can't give you pictures but I can meet you in person whenever".

SKETCH OR NOT?

tl;dr: Same guy posts same tickets twice on Craigslist, except the wording of each post is different...and for some reason he can't take pictures but can meet with me.[/font]

[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Every now and then, I wonder who you people are and why the hell I come here.

[CENTER]._.[/CENTER]
And then I laugh and move on. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]We love you too. =3[/SIZE]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms]tl;dr: Same guy posts same tickets twice on Craigslist, except the wording of each post is different...and for some reason he can't take pictures but can meet with me.[/font][/QUOTE]

Stay the feck away from the creep. That or bring a tazer and/or kitchen knife with you if you decide to meet him.