OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Botar][COLOR="DarkGreen"']Financial hoop-la will always get ya.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]How else did you think accountants were going to talk about their A-games?

"Well, babe, according to Rule 69, here, you came to the right person, your investment is safe with me, your [I]money[/I] is in good hands if you know what I mean, bow-chika-WOW-WOW".[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]"Well, babe, according to Rule 69, here, you came to the right person, your investment is safe with me, your [I]money[/I] is in good hands if you know what I mean, bow-ckika-WOW-WOW".[/FONT][/QUOTE]

.........:o I was just thinking...that statement came out of Allamorph's head..... Whoa.

[quote name='chibi-master'].........I'm scared.........O_O[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]His name says it all. Allamorph, meaning shapeshifter. He's never the same basement cat twice.

I decided I like Dark Green again.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]His name says it all. Allamorph, meaning shapeshifter....[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Oh, right. You people wanted a definition.

[INDENT][I]I am not who I am; I am who I choose to be.[/I][/INDENT][/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Oh, right. You people wanted a definition.

[INDENT][I]I am not who I am; I am who I choose to be.[/I][/INDENT][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I'm not quite sure if the shivers going up and down my back are because I have my windows open, or because you're so creepy...:animedepr

[quote name='chibi-master']I'm not quite sure if the shivers going up and down my back are because I have my windows open, or because you're so creepy...:animedepr[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Sorry 'bout that. I was practicing my ghost writing.

...my eyeballs are tired, and I am rather hungry. I wish the yogurt wasn't gone.[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']LALALALALALALA~! I'M NOT LI~STENING~! *listens to Jai Ho for 3 hours straight*[/QUOTE]

[FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] *Ace Venutra* Oh re -Hee-Hee-Hee-Allly?

*stuffs chibi in a lunchbox* [/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Sometimes I'm reminded of why I get along better with women than men. My buddies that I hang out with and play video games with act like idiots because I happened to disagree with one person's opinion. I swear, I'm back in high school.

Guy #1: That guy is a wannabe, here's a real pro right here *points to japanese guy on the computer screen*

Me: So what place did you get in that tournament?

Guy #1: I didn't go to that one.

Me: .......

Everyone else: OHHHHH, Korey called you out.

Me: No I didn't. I just don't like to cast judgement on people who I don't know.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]While we're talking about the cost of school, I got my receipt for my fall semester. There was one fee that really made me lol.

[IMG]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6654/wtfvjb.png[/IMG]

Why yes, I'll help pay to get our economy out of the hole. Sure, I'm not throwing enough money away as it is, right?

:l[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]