OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]There was a copy of Pokemon Crystal in the GameBoy SP I found in a trash can (which is still in perfect working order, go figure).

I put the game back in the trash can and kept the handheld.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I'd've kept the Pokemon Crystal game to sell on Ebay. Hey free money is free money.

Is it wrong to make your friend's boyfriend carry around your daughter? I don't really care either way, but my boyfriend's away at college and my daughter gets tired walking around so I was figuring on letting my friend's boyfriend carry her around when she got tired. It's not like I'm making him carry our bags or something emasculating. Just a small child.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]There was a copy of Pokemon Crystal in the GameBoy SP I found in a trash can (which is still in perfect working order, go figure).

I put the game back in the trash can and kept the handheld.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Someone obviously got their butt handed to them by a level 60 Dragonite with Extremespeed and they couldn't do any damage to it and their Cloyster got KO'd by an Arcanine. In a fit of rage, they hurled the SP from their 4th story apartment window, where it conviently landed in the trash can that Allamorph was conviently by. Our dashing young basement cat quickly snatched the handheld, realizing this was his chance for greatness! But what had become of the poor Pokemon game? It was taken to the giant smelting pot in the sky, where all former Pokemon games go to melt and be re-made into Ford Excursions[/COLOR][/SIZE]. [/FONT]

[quote name='Affliction][FONT="Tahoma"']Lol, I figured the previous name part of my profile would have been sufficient enough.[/FONT][/quote]Oh it is, but unless I have a reason to look, I rarely look at a member's profile. Anyway, welcome back then. You're giving life to the sentiment that once you join OB, you can never get free. =P

I have found furniture polish and oven cleaner can kill ants just as good as bug spray. Terrible part is when you run out and you haven't even finish. I had such a bad ant problem this morning it took 2 and half hours to treat it. All over the pantry and under the sink. This is the third time. I think its about time to call some one to spray around the house. Unless there is a cheaper and easier way to solve the problem.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Oh it is, but unless I have a reason to look, I rarely look at a member's profile. Anyway, welcome back then. You're giving life to the sentiment that once you join OB, you can never get free. =P[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]I think Beth put something in those cookies she sent me, some kind of deterrent formula. I started seeing fleeting visions of OB in my sleep with the words "Come back or i'll kick you in the shins!"...her and Aaryanna swear they know nothing about it though :rolleyes:[/FONT]

[quote name='Cat']I have found furniture polish and oven cleaner can kill ants just as good as bug spray. Terrible part is when you run out and you haven't even finish. I had such a bad ant problem this morning it took 2 and half hours to treat it. All over the pantry and under the sink. This is the third time. I think its about time to call some one to spray around the house. Unless there is a cheaper and easier way to solve the problem.[/QUOTE]

Put bags of sugar in the neighbors yard.

[FONT=Arial]For those of you who haven't heard yet, Dead Fantasy [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dead-fantasy-monty-oum/52613"][COLOR="Blue"]3[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dead-fantasy-monty-oum/52837"][COLOR="Blue"]4[/COLOR][/URL], and [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dead-fantasy-monty-oum/53444"][COLOR="Blue"]5[/COLOR][/URL] have been released.

MontyOum has upped his skill since last time. [SPOILER]Which means he's confident enough to use male figures now.[/SPOILER] This is getting awesome.

For anyone just getting into this, or if you just want to start tracking him, you can find his submitted works [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/game/monty-oum/4712"][COLOR="Blue"]here[/COLOR][/URL]. I recommend Icarus, myself.[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][quote name='Affliction][FONT="Tahoma"']I think Beth put something in those cookies she sent me, some kind of deterrent formula. I started seeing fleeting visions of OB in my sleep with the words "Come back or i'll kick you in the shins!"...her and Aaryanna swear they know nothing about it though :rolleyes:[/FONT][/quote][I]*smiles innocently* [/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]No matter how much I seem to eat lately, I'm never getting enough. :/ I guess it's because I don't eat enough at mealtime, but...I don't really have full-course meals anymore. Heck, I don't remember the last time me and my family sat down at the table and ate together.

On an unrelated note: Coraline is amazing, everyone needs to go see it.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]On an unrelated note: Coraline is amazing, everyone needs to go see it.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I have it. I adore it.

On a slightly related note, I watched [B]The Chaos Experiment[/B] tonight. It is...possibly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Just say "No." to it.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Oh it is, but unless I have a reason to look, I rarely look at a member's profile. Anyway, welcome back then. You're giving life to the sentiment that once you join OB, you can never get free. =P[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Remember when I looked at your profile and you got all freaked out? Could have sworn I was gonna give you an infraction for something.... :p[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Remember when I looked at your profile and you got all freaked out? Could have sworn I was gonna give you an infraction for something.... :p[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]And I see you've forgotten that the only reason I saw it, was on account of my sending a pm to you for someone else. =P

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']And I see you've forgotten that the only reason I saw it, was on account of my sending a pm to you for someone else. =P[/QUOTE]

[FONT= "Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE=1][Color="Navy"]Oh I didn't forget why you sent the PM originally. You have to admit, that's kind of funny.

" Stop looking at my profile. I can see you lurking, it's creepy" ._.

Me: *lurk lurk lurk*[/Color][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]For those of you who haven't heard yet, Dead Fantasy [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dead-fantasy-monty-oum/52613"][COLOR="Blue"]3[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dead-fantasy-monty-oum/52837"][COLOR="Blue"]4[/COLOR][/URL], and [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dead-fantasy-monty-oum/53444"][COLOR="Blue"]5[/COLOR][/URL] have been released.

MontyOum has upped his skill since last time. [SPOILER]Which means he's confident enough to use male figures now.[/SPOILER] This is getting awesome.

For anyone just getting into this, or if you just want to start tracking him, you can find his submitted works [URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/game/monty-oum/4712"][COLOR="Blue"]here[/COLOR][/URL]. I recommend Icarus, myself.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
I didn't think anybody else watch that.

I gotta say, though, it's finally nice to see those without the annoying fans and their camera's jumping up and down. Not to mention a giant head walking past the camera. It's also nice to not hear all the "oh's and ah's". (Ryu vs Cloud in the future? :o)