OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[FONT="Tahoma"]That is nearly half of the cost of what I had to pay for certain classes. That is of course before they raised the tuition this upcoming semester by another $45 per class. Glad i'm almost finished.

As for other random thoughts...I ran out of arizona green tea. I'm quite upset right now :animedepr [/FONT]

[QUOTE=KimmehWolfwood][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]Why yes, I'll help pay to get our economy out of the hole. Sure, I'm not throwing enough money away as it is, right?

:l[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]The one gripe I've had with the Economic Recovery stuff: where do people think all this money is going to come from? Our leaders all say 'we have to tighten our belts and get through this', and yet 'tightening our belts' means spending [I]less[/I]....[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']Is it alright for me to hate most politicians and voters for getting people my age into debt before we even get the chance to get out into the world? Or would that be considered bratty?:confused:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]No I actually share the same sentiment. I'm already 9,000 bucks in the hole and I haven't even finished school yet. So, trust me dearie. You're not alone.[/FONT]

Another question...

You see, my sister and I were just arguing, and of course I ended up glaring at her. My Mom told me to stop it with my evil eyes and then asked, "Do I have to start slapping you every time you do that?" Now, my question is this: Would it be considered child abuse if she did so? Is this not unfair? I mean, my sister glares at me all the time and SHE never gets in trouble for it. Why should I be punished just because I'm better at it?!

[FONT=Arial]You should say "I'm just using my talents. Some people are better at winning arguments. I'm better at intimidation. Do you want to be responsible for the psychological damage that squelching my talents would bring?"

And then glare, maybe. And then grin [I]really fast[/I].[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You should say "I'm just using my talents. Some people are better at winning arguments. I'm better at intimidation. Do you want to be responsible for the psychological damage that squelching my talents would bring?"

And then glare, maybe. And then grin [I]really fast[/I].[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I mihgt actually try that sometime... Thanks, Allamorph.:animesmil

OH WAIT.

She'd beat me with a frying pan for being a smart ***. Thanks a lot, Allamorph...

[SIZE="1"]I hate going to family get-togethers where I inevitably realise I know less than 25% of the people in the room and have to mingle aimlessly for several hours, swapping stories with people I don't give a damn about before I can finally go home again. [/SIZE]

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Every time I make cookies, they get snatched. In real life, and online. o_O It's like people know, even if they're not in the house, that I've just made cookies. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Spidey-senses....tingling....

I just figured out that Coconut shrimp is god's gift to seafood.

EDIT: Also. [URL="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=60604"][COLOR="Red"][U]Otaku Jeopardy[/U][/COLOR] [/URL] is on for another season! Make sure to check it out.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE=Affliction][FONT="Tahoma"]That is nearly half of the cost of what I had to pay for certain classes. That is of course before they raised the tuition this upcoming semester by another $45 per class. Glad i'm almost finished.

As for other random thoughts...I ran out of arizona green tea. I'm quite upset right now :animedepr [/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh look, someone has [I]tried[/I] to sneak back in with a name change.

[I][SIZE="1"]*pokes BKstyles*[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']And here I was just letting him think he was being sly.[/FONT][/quote]He totally gave himself away by noticing Beth's funny mouse car picture. =P

I just commented in this thread instead of the picture one.

[SIZE="1"][I]*pokes BKstyles again*[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Proof that Indi lurks a tad bit too hard.

Lol anyways, nice to see you (again) Affliction.

I wonder if the site can ever have something like TheOtaku where you can just have a customized "style" of posting to where you don't have to put in the tags everytime, instead it just auto-formats your post when you click "Submit Reply"

Is that possible, James?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Proof that Indi lurks a tad bit too hard.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]Ironically, I was actually offline, other than to briefly log into chat at theO, for nearly three days since I had company visiting. =P So I haven't even lurked on OB for most of the past week. lol

My company left to go back home earlier today though. It's going to seem kind of quiet without Nathan's little sisters running around. Heh.[/COLOR][/FONT]