Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Magus'](Ryu vs Cloud in the future? :o)[/quote]
[FONT=Arial][spoiler]That's what I'm assuming. I'm also guessing that the bodies of the Final Fantasy crew are being collected/harvested for a decent reason . . . and who knows, maybe we'll see some Squall show up.

Although I was psyched at the Ninja Gaiden cameo. =D[/spoiler]

And yes, I was directed to this place way back when he first released Haloid, and it is loads better than watching fan-recorded videos with stupid cheering people.

[B]Edit:[/B] Also, where the frick are Rinoa and Rachel during all of this? I hope he didn't forget....[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][B]Edit:[/B] Also, where the frick are Rinoa and Rachel during all of this? I hope he didn't forget....[/FONT][/QUOTE]
As well as Ayane (Ayame?) and Rikku.

[spoiler]Maybe Tifa was collected for a cloning process... Something like Kasumi? (If she was cloned, that is.)[/spoiler]

Haloid was awesome, too. Do you know of anymore crossover videos? I'm aware of Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter and One Piece vs Naruto, and then of course Dead Fantasy and Haloid, but that's all I know about (that's good anyway.)
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']Goodness Shy, I think this is one of the silliest threads you've started yet. ;)[/quote]

[FONT="Arial"][INDENT][/late][/INDENT]

[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I go back the 31st and I wish it was sooner because I am so damn tired of sitting on my butt all day. I want something to DOO and there are no JOBS and frickafrack.[/FONT]
Posted
September 9th. I reeeally want to get back to school because I'm just SO BORED. But then again, I'll be a freshmeat, so I'm not sure how to feel...

By the way, Allamorph. The quote in your sig. It wins.
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]For me school starts the 3rd. The music theory class I'm taking is supposed to have homework every day, if it wasn't music I'd hang myself. At least I'll have english again, which means I can learn more about books and english in general. Right now I'm reading The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing a Novel, so hopefully my writing will improve.[/FONT]
Posted
College for me starts on the Aug 26th. There is one class I'm taking though that starts on Sept 9th. I want to semester to start and then I don't. I need time to work on my car before the semester starts. Right now its looking like the first month or so I'm going to be getting rides from others.
Posted
Pfft. School is all year round for me. Stupid quarter system. My last day for this quarter is next Friday though, and then I get a week or 2 off. >_>
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm done with the school vibe, I graduated in 06 so I no longer go. Heh. I'd be going to college but I have 3 kids so I'll have to wait a few years before I can get started on that part of it but til than I get to stay at home and goof off with the kids, much more fun than school. Also, speaking of kids, has anyone else noticed that if you think something is hidden or put up to the point where a kids can't get it they always find a way to get to it? And if you've lost something small, they're the first ones to find it?[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I go back the 31st and I wish it was sooner because I am so damn tired of sitting on my butt all day. I want something to DOO and there are no JOBS and frickafrack.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

This is pretty much why I miss college. :(

(Well, that and it was fun as hell.)
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I start a week from tomorrow, and I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm not doing much because of the economy [and thusly only going part time], but I'm really excited this time around.

Why? Well, I knew more people from the class of 09 than my own graduating class, so I'm hoping to see more people I know there. And, much like Alla, it gives me something to do\. I have no job, either, so...

and they relocated their bookstore in the main building and it's much nicer and bigger and sells more stuff and that makes me excited for whatever reason. o_o[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I spent 2 1/2 hours today exploring the 20 mile vicinity around where I live. It was really neat. I like Indiana a lot.

Also, I can't wait for band camp on Saturday omg.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Magus']As well as Ayane (Ayame?) and Rikku.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Yeah, I have to admit I was looking forward far more to Rinoa vs Rachel and Rikku vs Ayane than either of the others, despite the awesome that Monty pulled out of the other two. (Seriously. That was a fracking load of materia.)

[quote name='Magus][spoiler']Maybe Tifa was collected for a cloning process... Something like Kasumi? (If she was cloned, that is.)[/spoiler][/quote]
[spoiler]Either that, which came to mind, or something a la Matrix. We'll see.[/spoiler]

Not really sure about much other crossover stuff. Then again, I don't search often. I typically get told this stuff by word of mouth and then repeat the process.[/FONT]
Posted
Okay, another question, who thinks it's creepy when Allamorph signs in as invisible and posts out of nowhere... Seriously, Allamorph, you keep doing that and it makes my skin crawl...:animedepr
Posted
[FONT=Arial]HOLY CANOLI

I had a T-shirt back in middle and high school I wore so much that it disintegrated. (We couldn't even use it for rags. Not that I would have approved of that.) I got another one on the same day, which I'm wearing right now (nine years of T-shirt mileage yeehaw), and I got curious and searched real quick.

They still sell the one that [URL="http://www.truelightchristianstore.com/fire-rescue-christian-t-shirt.html"][COLOR="Blue"]disintegrated[/COLOR][/URL]!!

:animesmil[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]HOLY CANOLI

I had a T-shirt back in middle and high school I wore so much that it disintegrated. (We couldn't even use it for rags. Not that I would have approved of that.) I got another one on the same day, which I'm wearing right now (nine years of T-shirt mileage yeehaw), and I got curious and searched real quick.

They still sell the one that [URL="http://www.truelightchristianstore.com/fire-rescue-christian-t-shirt.html"][COLOR="Blue"]disintegrated[/COLOR][/URL]!!

:animesmil[/FONT][/QUOTE]

...A Fire and Rescue Christian shirt?

Also, your reason for editing only adds to your creep-factor. Weirdo.:animedepr
Posted
[FONT=Arial]That was the only time I ever had a favorite article of clothing.

I mean, not even my overcoats made it that high. And I wear them, like, all winter. I really liked this shirt.[/FONT]
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]It's crazy, but I'm kind of interested in the upcoming Zune HD. Does anyone here own an existing Zune? Are they worthwhile?

I currently have an iPhone, which I deliberately chose because it combines music and the phone together (I was sick of carrying around both an iPod and a phone)...but I must admit, the Zune HD looks rather tempting. Must be that new gadget gloss or something.[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...