OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][quote name='Affliction][FONT="Tahoma"']Allamorph you dog you, I had no idea you had become such the ladies man. ;)[/FONT][/quote]It's 'you cat you' though I know that's not quite the right saying... it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's 'you cat you' though I know that's not quite the right saying... it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]Thaaat's why i've noticed so many dead mice since I came back >.>[/FONT]

[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]I concur. I say he's just as human as any other human being. Sorry, laMorph.[/size]

[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's 'you cat you' though I know that's not quite the right saying... it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Sorry, but I don't do the whole furry thing.

So he's a human as far as I'm concerned. >>[/SIZE]

Hence her fangirl feelings. See, she absolutely ADORES cats. Thus, she absolutely ADORES Allamorph. Well, kinda.

Though I wouldn't call him a "ladies man", seeing as she's my little sister and CERTAINLY not considered a LADY...

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]*just stares at all the new posts*

Not going there. >>;

*cough*

Anyways. Found out my dog, and long-time companion from childhood, has a tumor... And they want to do an ultrasound because they fear it might've already spread considering how long he's been having problems.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][QUOTE=chibi-master]Hence her fangirl feelings. See, she absolutely ADORES cats. Thus, she absolutely ADORES Allamorph. Well, kinda.

Though I wouldn't call him a "ladies man", seeing as she's my little sister and CERTAINLY not considered a LADY...[/QUOTE]Well I would hope your little sister likes cats. They are cute after all.

Anyway I prefer dogs. Though I do like cats too.

@Boo: now Boo, it's not nice to be jealous of the basement cat. =P

@Sangome: we already know you don't do furies, you do...

[spoiler]fictional men that are older than you and not real [I]*is shot and maimed*[/I][/spoiler][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][QUOTE=Sangome][SIZE="1"]Yes, I know, it's a [I]cardinal sin[/I] like fictional men.

I shall go repent the best way I can. ZETSUBOUSHITA[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Oh I never said it was a sin. :whoops: After all, a certain blond, French vampire isn't real either. =P[/COLOR][/FONT]

Argh...my stupid knee hurts! Someone in Karate tried to sweep me and ended up jabbing his heel into the side of my knee area. It hurt just a little, but now it's aching so badly!!! XC

Also, I just had an enormous strike of inspiration and spent the last hour or so sketching and then inking in some really nice drawings... *is happy*

[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][Color="Navy"][SIZE=1] So what actually [b]does[/b] happen at band camp?[/SIZE][/Color'][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Drill Downs.

Last time I was in one, I held with one of the tubas up to tempos as high as 216 bpm, got bored, and took second. I figured the tuba deserved to win, since he was 1) a freshman who 2) kept pace with me. Not to sound arrogant. But I get kinda in a zone.

[quote name='Affliction][FONT="Tahoma"']Allamorph you dog you, I had no idea you had become such the ladies man. ;)[/FONT][/quote]
Trust me, it really makes things awkward sometimes.

I'm especially potent around four- and five-year-old girls, who have no problems discarding their inhibitions to capitalise on leg rides and shoulder rides and all sorts of silliness.

And to those of you whose minds went elsewhere, shame shame.

I can't wait to have a daughter. :p

[quote name='SunfallE][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][spoiler]fictional men that are older than you and not real [I]*is shot and maimed*[/I][/spoiler][/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]
[spoiler]As opposed to the fictional men who [I]are[/I] real. *coughblondecough*[/spoiler][/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][Color="Navy"][SIZE=1] So what actually [b]does[/b] happen at band camp?[/SIZE][/Color][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]Four years of band camp under my belt.

I have..

[LIST]
[*]Fainted
[*]Vomited
[*]Dropped a Bass Drum (twice)
[*]Tripped over instruments sprawled in front of me which I unfortunately did not see because of said bass drum
[*]Whipped around Freshmen as a Band Council Member
[/LIST]

It's good fun, really. :][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I'm especially potent around four- and five-year-old girls, who have no problems discarding their inhibitions to capitalise on leg rides and shoulder rides and all sorts of silliness.

And to those of you whose minds went elsewhere, shame shame.

I can't wait to have a daughter. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]
Good thing you cleared that up.