chibi-master Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Nice try.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Nice try NOTHING. It was the whole reason she lied about her age to get her annoying self onto OB! TWICE, mind you!
TheResplendent Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Nice try NOTHING. It was the whole reason she lied about her age to get her annoying self onto OB! TWICE, mind you![/QUOTE] [FONT="Tahoma"]Allamorph you dog you, I had no idea you had become such the ladies man. ;)[/FONT]
SunfallE Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][quote name='Affliction][FONT="Tahoma"']Allamorph you dog you, I had no idea you had become such the ladies man. ;)[/FONT][/quote]It's 'you cat you' though I know that's not quite the right saying... it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT]
TheResplendent Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's 'you cat you' though I know that's not quite the right saying... it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Tahoma"]Thaaat's why i've noticed so many dead mice since I came back >.>[/FONT]
Boo Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]I concur. I say he's just as human as any other human being. Sorry, laMorph.[/size]
Sangome Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's 'you cat you' though I know that's not quite the right saying... it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Sorry, but I don't do the whole furry thing. So he's a human as far as I'm concerned. >>[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's 'you cat you' though I know that's not quite the right saying... it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] Hence her fangirl feelings. See, she absolutely ADORES cats. Thus, she absolutely ADORES Allamorph. Well, kinda. Though I wouldn't call him a "ladies man", seeing as she's my little sister and CERTAINLY not considered a LADY...
Kimmeh Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]*just stares at all the new posts* Not going there. >>; *cough* Anyways. Found out my dog, and long-time companion from childhood, has a tumor... And they want to do an ultrasound because they fear it might've already spread considering how long he's been having problems.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][QUOTE=chibi-master]Hence her fangirl feelings. See, she absolutely ADORES cats. Thus, she absolutely ADORES Allamorph. Well, kinda. Though I wouldn't call him a "ladies man", seeing as she's my little sister and CERTAINLY not considered a LADY...[/QUOTE]Well I would hope your little sister likes cats. They are cute after all. Anyway I prefer dogs. Though I do like cats too. @Boo: now Boo, it's not nice to be jealous of the basement cat. =P @Sangome: we already know you don't do furies, you do... [spoiler]fictional men that are older than you and not real [I]*is shot and maimed*[/I][/spoiler][/COLOR][/FONT]
Sangome Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Yes, I know, it's a [I]cardinal sin[/I] like fictional men. I shall go repent the best way I can. ZETSUBOUSHITA[/SIZE]
SunfallE Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][QUOTE=Sangome][SIZE="1"]Yes, I know, it's a [I]cardinal sin[/I] like fictional men. I shall go repent the best way I can. ZETSUBOUSHITA[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Oh I never said it was a sin. :whoops: After all, a certain blond, French vampire isn't real either. =P[/COLOR][/FONT]
pooperson Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I love band camp.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 Argh...my stupid knee hurts! Someone in Karate tried to sweep me and ended up jabbing his heel into the side of my knee area. It hurt just a little, but now it's aching so badly!!! XC Also, I just had an enormous strike of inspiration and spent the last hour or so sketching and then inking in some really nice drawings... *is happy*
TheResplendent Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I love band camp.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Tahoma"]I love what apparently happens in band camp.[/FONT]
Korey Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][Color="Navy"][SIZE=1] So what actually [b]does[/b] happen at band camp?[/SIZE][/Color][/FONT]
pooperson Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's long, hard, hot, & sweaty.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][Color="Navy"][SIZE=1] So what actually [b]does[/b] happen at band camp?[/SIZE][/Color'][/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Drill Downs. Last time I was in one, I held with one of the tubas up to tempos as high as 216 bpm, got bored, and took second. I figured the tuba deserved to win, since he was 1) a freshman who 2) kept pace with me. Not to sound arrogant. But I get kinda in a zone. [quote name='Affliction][FONT="Tahoma"']Allamorph you dog you, I had no idea you had become such the ladies man. ;)[/FONT][/quote] Trust me, it really makes things awkward sometimes. I'm especially potent around four- and five-year-old girls, who have no problems discarding their inhibitions to capitalise on leg rides and shoulder rides and all sorts of silliness. And to those of you whose minds went elsewhere, shame shame. I can't wait to have a daughter. :p [quote name='SunfallE][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][spoiler]fictional men that are older than you and not real [I]*is shot and maimed*[/I][/spoiler][/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote] [spoiler]As opposed to the fictional men who [I]are[/I] real. *coughblondecough*[/spoiler][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 ...Whoa... I just zoned out... Seriously, I was WAAAY out there... And from that came probably the greatest piece of art I have ever put on paper... Just...WOW... Also, I just read a quote that was very amusing: "DON'T HIT KIDS. No. Seriously. They carry guns now."
TheResplendent Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial] I can't wait to have a daughter. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Tahoma"]Better get to work, Sangome. ;)[/FONT]
Kimmeh Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][Color="Navy"][SIZE=1] So what actually [b]does[/b] happen at band camp?[/SIZE][/Color][/FONT][/QUOTE] [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]Four years of band camp under my belt. I have.. [LIST] [*]Fainted [*]Vomited [*]Dropped a Bass Drum (twice) [*]Tripped over instruments sprawled in front of me which I unfortunately did not see because of said bass drum [*]Whipped around Freshmen as a Band Council Member [/LIST] It's good fun, really. :][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sangome Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Affliction'][FONT="Tahoma"]Better get to work, Sangome. ;)[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]...wha? Why me? o_O O_o[/SIZE]
Magus Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I'm especially potent around four- and five-year-old girls, who have no problems discarding their inhibitions to capitalise on leg rides and shoulder rides and all sorts of silliness. And to those of you whose minds went elsewhere, shame shame. I can't wait to have a daughter. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE] Good thing you cleared that up.
Yookie1 Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's long, hard, hot, & sweaty.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] She said sweaty! :animeswea
Vicky Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [size=1]I has new house wid gf =D. (We can't actually afford it until we both start our jobs properly mid September so we jumped on the benefits bandwagon lol)[/size]
Recommended Posts