OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I sat down and really listened to Beck's "Loser" today. I don't know how high he was when he made that song....but I know how high you'd probably be have to be to listen to it and think it's a decent song.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]but I know how high you'd probably be have to be to listen to it and think it's a decent song.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Not at all?[/color]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']You sure you're not some sneaky mod we don't know about? :smirk:[/QUOTE]

*checks* Uhm, nope. My username isn't in bold and I have no title other than my unofficial one I have up there. Also, I still dislike that Senior Otaku title. I worked so hard to become a Senior Member! It sounds much cooler that way! Now I just feel like even more of a geek...:animedepr

[quote name='chibi-master']*checks* Uhm, nope. My username isn't in bold and I have no title other than my unofficial one I have up there. Also, I still dislike that Senior Otaku title. I worked so hard to become a Senior Member! It sounds much cooler that way! Now I just feel like even more of a geek...:animedepr[/quote]Well if you really had, there are things you would have noticed. =P Like moderation options. As for the change in titles, at the moment it doesn't affect me, but once I move on, I guess I'll become a Senior Otaku as well. Not much different than the titles that are used at theO.

[FONT="Tahoma"]Well, my Asian-American lit class has broken the previous record for most books required for one of my classes, with the amount of 7. Thankfully most of them are relatively short paperbacks. But I guess that's nothing compared to my quantitative reasoning class's one book costing more than double the amount of the other 7 combined.[/FONT]

[quote name='Affliction'][FONT="Tahoma"]Well, my Asian-American lit class has broken the previous record for most books required for one of my classes, with the amount of 7. Thankfully most of them are relatively short paperbacks. But I guess that's nothing compared to my quantitative reasoning class's one book costing more than double the amount of the other 7 combined.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] One of my history classes had 11 books and we used 3 of them.[/font]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] One of my history classes had 11 books and we used 3 of them.[/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]That is actually what I am expecting to happen here. Though to be honest I will probably not go ahead with purchasing every one of them until right before she confirms we will be reading them.[/FONT]