OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]And if they blot out the Sun, then you shall sit in the shade.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

But of course!:catgirl:

The faces those kind of girls make when something doesn't go their way are just hilarious! XD I'm sort of looking forward to this battle against the fake blondes that don't know how to comlete a sentence without using "like".

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Go Chibi! You are so my new favorite person! I did the same thing when I first got into high school and I became like the most loved person amoung the misfits and let me tell you what, company was GOOD. XD So many weirdos that just fit with me perfectly, great times, great times. Keep up the good work Chibi. I'm proud of you![/FONT][/COLOR]

Why, thank you, KG!:catgirl: Yeah, I get along well with misfits, too! I think "normal" people seem sort of boring...

I met with my counselor today and bugged him about the fact that his surprise appointment took away my lunch for today. I also brought up how badly I needed that lunch seeing as I only had a bowl of chowder for lunch yesterday and hadn't eaten anything since...(I forgot to eat dinner and I don't eat breakfast because it makes me physically ill.) But the session lasted so long that it took my whole lunch period. So I ate some jumbalaya when I got home...

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][COLOR="Magenta"]Experimenting with some new post styles. I've only had a meager size 1 font for some time now...I need a change. Plus I use Microsoft Sans Serif where ever else I go [at least, sites that support different fonts], so...yeah.

Also, when the heck did the "Favorite Anime" field pop up in the Edit Profile section? oO[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="2"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][COLOR="Magenta"]Also, when the heck did the "Favorite Anime" field pop up in the Edit Profile section? oO[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
I vist OB World every 2 weeks (what does that have to do with anything.. :animeswea) but, I found out about it going there so it's not been much of a surprise to me.

[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="2"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][COLOR="Magenta"]Experimenting with some new post styles.[B] I've only had a meagre size 1 font for some time now...I need a change[/B]. Plus I use Microsoft Sans Serif where ever else I go [at least, sites that support different fonts], so...yeah.

Also, when the heck did the "Favorite Anime" field pop up in the Edit Profile section? oO[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Size 1 = The original cool style. ;)[/SIZE]

[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="2"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][COLOR="Magenta"]Experimenting with some new post styles. I've only had a meager size 1 font for some time now...I need a change. Plus I use Microsoft Sans Serif where ever else I go [at least, sites that support different fonts], so...yeah.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That font is going to confuse the hell out of me.[/color]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Size 1 = The original cool style. ;)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="#862A51"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Microsoft Sans Serif is also very hard to read in size 1. :p

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]That font is going to confuse the hell out of me.[/color][/QUOTE]

I never said I was finished. =D but excellent either way.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Karate saved my life today. I was running down some stairs to get to lunch. When I turned to go down some more stairs my ankle did something weird and I fell face forward. As the stairs got closer to my face I remembered learning how to somersault. With my backpack cushioning my back I somersaulted down the stairs and landed at the bottom with a side break fall, just as I was taught. After a few moments of heavy breathing, I got up and dragged myself to the cafeteria for some soup. I got away without so much as a scrape, but I just know I'll be aching like heck tomorrow...

[quote name='Botar'][COLOR=darkgreen] I put 70, (side quests n' stuff) my friend didn't do side quests and got around 50, but I take time with my games, so it's about 50. Were are you in the game?[/COLOR][/quote] it depends... i played it the first time and i got about 120 in it by the time i had everything... (god i hate the great fairy sidequest) but i beat the game in less than 20 hours the second time, but i only did story line stuff.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Martial arts can actually be very helpful in daily life Chibi. I don't know how familiar you are with styles but I train in Savate and Capoeira, both are a form of kick boxing that concentrates on most if not all leg movement and strength. It's pretty complex stuff when your first starting out. Comes in handy during soccer and stuff like that. I know the leg strength came in handy during marching band in high school. It's hard for me to grasp how I was able to learn it with how clumsy I am but it helps me out with balance and what not of that sort. I kinda had a moment like your in school at one point. I was running out to the field for marching band practice and stumbled, I did this really awsome move where I did a front hand spring and landed on my feet perfectly. I still don't know how I managed to do it with out messing up my trumpet in the process but I did. It is handy. XD [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I kinda figured you were hoping they'd help cure that.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Then you don't know me all that well. Tsk tsk.

On an unrelated note, I am currently bleeding for reasons I don't fully understand.[/color]

I think I ran into my door a little too hard... My nose is pouring blood right about now... I think half of it is because of my running into the side of the door with such force, the other reason being that I was fantasizing about Johnny Depp at the same time. Actually, that's the reason why I didn't notice the door in front of my face...:animeswea

Which reminds me... Am I the only one who attracts injuries like a magnet attracts nails?