OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

^ :D

Anyway, this was rather interesting. Not enough for it's own thread, or rather I'm too lazy to make another thread at the moment.

[URL="http://www.ksn.com/content/news/also/story/Drunk-mom-drives-kid-to-wrong-school-asks-cops/yVFt5BI_XEiU69z--a5jMg.cspx"][U]Drunk mom drives kid to wrong school, asks cops for directions[/U][/URL]

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Calibri']And now I'm just spamming to see how cool my font looks.[/FONT][/quote]And I'm taking advantage of your spamming in order to link to this:

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32751751/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]Police: Robber returned, asked victim for date: Suspect held on $100,000 bail after Ohio woman recognizes alleged culprit[/U][/URL]

There's the way to get caught by the police. lol

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is an amazing movie.[/color][/QUOTE]

Totally agreed.

San Dimas High School football rules!!!!!!!!

[b]Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey[/b] is almost as good. I really need to watch both of those again.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I tend to get "overly-sarcastic" when I don't have ample sleep. My coping and tolerance levels take a big dip. Unless, of course, someone gives me a carbonated soda. Then I'm a little more willing to deal with you.

My parents got Rock Band 2 today and are now addicted to it. I forsee my chances of playing Street Fighter IV going from 50% to 3%.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']

Also, I am one week into the school year and already I'm slightly behind in homework... High school is going to be hell...:animedepr[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]It won't be as long as you budget your time right. I somehow managed AP courses on top of all my extra-curriculars and a job. So I'm sure you'll be fine.

Although I have no sympathy for my brother right now. He had to read the [U]Grapes of Wrath [/U]and[U] A Lesson Before Dying [/U]and do two large assignemtns for both before going back to school. I had a whole summer and man, it didn't help. LBD was a good book, but I really couldn't get into Grapes. The length and the sheer amount of detail that Steinbeck went into was just killer for me. I enjoy long books, but it has to be really a topic I enjoy reading about.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']Ace, the title itself sounds like a warning anyway. Why the heck did you watch something like that?:confused:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It was on the CW and I was bored.

Then again, they've shown [I]Batman & Robin[/I] twice since I've had the channel.

Man, I need to pay attention to context clues used outside of grammar.[/FONT]