OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master']Homework sucks... I have to label specific places ex. the Khyber Pass on a map that looks like THIS:[/quote]

I had to do six of those yesterday as part of my Western History homework. Having to do just map one would have been great.

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Play the game and get the grade. Retain what you need.

Other than that, belly-aching don't do all that much good.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Multi-tasking, it is. I belly-ache whilst completing the task! One day I will be able to do a mutlitude of great things because of this conditioning! XD

Also, my lower back seems to have gotten a few kinks in it thanks to my eternal rushing around an enormous school building...:animeswea Ah, dang! Shoulders, too!

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Let me tell you, the most helpess I've ever felt was when I was at work and the lady leaves a message on my phone. When I go to check it, all it says is "Korey, I got hit by a semi." Try dealing with that in a calm manner.

Also, R.I.P Patrick Swayze. You will be missed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT].

[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Let me tell you, the most helpess I've ever felt was when I was at work and the lady leaves a message on my phone. When I go to check it, all it says is "Korey, I got hit by a semi." Try dealing with that in a calm manner.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT'].[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]At that point I'd probably have about four seconds of my stomach dropping through my shoes, followed by an immediate crusade to find out her location and be there ninety minutes ago.

And heaven help anyone who got in my way.[/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Let me tell you, the most helpess I've ever felt was when I was at work and the lady leaves a message on my phone. When I go to check it, all it says is "Korey, I got hit by a semi." Try dealing with that in a calm manner.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT].[/QUOTE]

Calm? I'd be throwing up right about then. Of course, then I'd do the same as Allamorph, only I'd look like Taz from the Looney Tunes throughout the ordeal... Cripes, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking of this...

I am determined to obtain the cookies tonight! :(

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]At that point I'd probably have about four seconds of my stomach dropping through my shoes, followed by an immediate crusade to find out her location and be there ninety minutes ago.

And heaven help anyone who got in my way.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I still don't know how I managed to not throw up.[/size]

[quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fail-owned-mirror-reflection-fail.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
[SIZE="1"]This person's gene-pool is in desperate need of a lifeguard.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]No, at that level, just empty the pool and let them break their necks when they try to dive in for a swim. =P

Anyway, hurray for tests that mean no school for me tomorrow.

I'm very happy with the classes I'll be taking soon enough, because they seem like they'll be fun without being time consuming. Which is good. 'Cause frankly, I do not deal well with stress.

... although, I'm not really an art student, and two of the classes are art-oriented, so I may still experience some troubles there. @_@

It appears I have started some sort of freshmen bus revolution... A LOT of freshmen were sitting in the back of the bus yesterday and those same girls as before came walking back. When they saw me, one of them said, "She just doesn't learn!" And then a girl behind her added,

"OHMAIGAWD! Why are there so many f***ing freshmen in the back?!"

"Because we want to be," I replied happily, trying not to give her such a "tude" again...

This should be an interesting year, alright...:animedepr

[quote name='chibi-master']It appears I have started some sort of freshmen bus revolution... A LOT of freshmen were sitting in the back of the bus yesterday and those same girls as before came walking back. When they saw me, one of them said, "She just doesn't learn!" And then a girl behind her added,

"OHMAIGAWD! Why are there so many f***ing freshmen in the back?!"

"Because we want to be," I replied happily, trying not to give her such a "tude" again...

This should be an interesting year, alright...:animedepr[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]And if they blot out the Sun, then you shall sit in the shade.[/FONT]