OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm so happy I'm not the only one noticing this. Oh my goodness.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I think it's the combination of Goldfish commercial's traditional lameness lowering our expectations and the incredibly sincere voice work.[/color]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I think it's the combination of Goldfish commercial's traditional lameness lowering our expectations and the incredibly sincere voice work.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Also a disturbing commercial: Corn Pops.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*growls* HOW HARD IS IT FOR SOMEONE TO FIX A VEHICLE IF IT'S THEIR FRIGGIN JOB?! *slams head on desk* I'm stuck at my mom's and I NEED to get away from here and the person who is supposed to be fixing my jeep has had it for almost 3 weeks now and all I needed was a new ENGINE! *pants* thanks for letting me rant. I feel better now.:animesmil[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]*growls* HOW HARD IS IT FOR SOMEONE TO FIX A VEHICLE IF IT'S THEIR FRIGGIN JOB?! *slams head on desk* I'm stuck at my mom's and I NEED to get away from here and the person who is supposed to be fixing my jeep has had it for almost 3 weeks now and all I needed was a new ENGINE! *pants* thanks for letting me rant. I feel better now.:animesmil[/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]
I understand.

I've been having problems with my car too. It took them two weeks to fix my car when it just need a carburetor adjustment. They thought they had to rebuild a carburetor cause the one I just bought was having trouble adjusting. Come to find out the one I just bought has nothing wrong with it. Now I have an extra carburetor I need to sell.

I had a chemistry exam today. I don't think I did to well on it. I knew what was on the test before class but once I actually got the test everything I memorized went out the window in a matter of seconds.

Yesterday I walked into math and found out we were taking a test I didn't know about. I aced it anyway. And I suck at math.

Also, there's a jerk in my english class that sits next to me and my best friend. We'll be having a quiet, simple, happy conversation before class and he'll crane his head toward us and make some rude, douchey, uncalled for comment that came from up his a**. He does this almost constantly and it's always out of NOWHERE. I could understand it if my friend and I were being too loud or bothersome in some way, but he just goes out of his way to try and listen in on the conversation and then make a snarky comment about it. I don't even know his name, but I've already developed a seething hatred for his entire being. I had to physically restrain myself today to keep from punching him into next week. But if he tries this again, I don't think I can hold back.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Go with Allamorph's suggestion, chibi-master. I'm sure they're far more forgiving or rather unconcerned about just how ranty you might get. =P[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Going to 4Chan to rant is like appearing before the Emperor and talking about obesity and political corruption.

Stand-up philosophy is a tough gig.[/FONT]