Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I do recall seeing a few episodes of Family Guy that were fun. But I never got into it enough to notice what you all are talking about. It was just me catching an episode here and there, never did see an entire season of it. Sounds like I didn't miss out on anything. =P
Posted
[size=1]It looks like I'll be in Seattle for a few days starting tomorrow? What is there to do for fun in Seattle?

-Shy[/size]
Posted
Well Shy, you can always hope that you won't be anywhere near this:

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33060376/ns/us_news-life/"][U]Leaky dam causes flood worries in Seattle area[/U][/URL]

=P Anyway, be sure to have fun.
Posted
[quote name='Shy'][size=1]It looks like I'll be in Seattle for a few days starting tomorrow? What is there to do for fun in Seattle?

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ask everyone you meet if they know where Frasier lives.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]136 pages in I think I'm addicted to the website F- My Life.
[/SIZE]
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Ask everyone you meet if they know where Frasier lives.[/color][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
Nerdsy beat me to it... :animesigh[/SIZE]
Posted
Go to Uwajimaya; really cool Japanese/Asian market. Plus there's a bookstore connected to it called Kinokuniya which is real fun for nerds like me.
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]136 pages in I think I'm addicted to the website F- My Life.
[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It Made My Day is better.[/color]
Posted
Today I took my first couple of steps out of the closet. I have never felt so liberated in my entire life.:catgirl: I plan on telling my best friend tomorrow. I don't think I'll ever be able to tell my parents, but at this point I don't care. I'm too happy to care!
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Creator of [I]Family Guy[/I].
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I hate Seth McFarland and I hope he never makes a new show ever again. The fact that [i]Family Guy[/i] was nominated for an Emmy still blows my mind. Don't get me started on [i]The Cleveland Show[/i], which I sat through stony-faced the entire time. No funny moments. Whatsoever. It's not my fault it was the first thing I saw on Hulu.

Seeing [i]Family Guy[/i] in the same category as [i]30 Rock[/i] and HIMYM made me want to rip my esophagus out.

Simpsons > Futurama > King of the Hill ~ Venture Bros. > South Park > something else > Dog **** > Family Guy[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]It Made My Day is better.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I prefer to laugh at other people's stupidity and misery.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I prefer to laugh at other people's stupidity and misery.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Part of the reason it's better. Sure, the shadenfreude is purer and more abundant with F My Life, but It Made My Day is about the moments of stupidity and misery that happen to people who either deserve it or you'd hate, and that makes the moments of miserey that much more delectable.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]I have decided that watching Allamorph torment chibi-master ... is very, [I]very[/I] amusing. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Well, it happens often enough that you will be entertained almost constantly.:animesigh

Also, I have decided that Latin is my new favorite class.:catgirl:
Posted
[SIZE="1"]On a whim decided to change over from Firefox to Google Chrome. After twenty or so minutes of getting used to the interface I've decided I like the more minimalistic look and will make it my default browser.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]On a whim decided to change over from Firefox to Google Chrome. After twenty or so minutes of getting used to the interface I've decided I like the more minimalistic look and will make it my default browser.[/SIZE][/quote]

sure, but the sheer amount of useless app's your leaving behind! I browse the apps just to find dumb ones and give it a whirl, like apps for spinning windows... why not!
Posted
Sometimes I wonder why I bother to read the news when I come across stuff like this:

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33080540/ns/us_news-education/"][U]College bans dorm sex with roommate around[/U][/URL]

[I][SIZE="1"]*headdesk*[/SIZE][/I]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Sometimes I wonder why I bother to read the news when I come across stuff like this:

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33080540/ns/us_news-education/"][U]College bans dorm sex with roommate around[/U][/URL]

[I][SIZE="1"]*headdesk*[/SIZE][/I][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]How dare they try to prohibit people having sex in front of their roommates, what kind of sexually repressed world are we living in ? What's next the roommate won't be allowed record the act and sell copies of it for booze money ? God damn it this is a line and they've crossed it. [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']How dare they try to prohibit people having sex in front of their roommates, what kind of sexually repressed world are we living in ? What's next the roommate won't be allowed record the act and sell copies of it for booze money ? God damn it this is a line and they've crossed it. [/SIZE][/quote]Oh right, I forgot that such a restriction would interfere with your acquisition of booze... my bad.

[I][SIZE="1"]*shot*[/SIZE][/I]

Seriously though... the fact that they even needed to impose such a restriction, just speaks volumes about people who see nothing wrong with that kind of conduct. XP
Posted
I am obnoxiously happy right about now!:catgirl: And for almost no reason, too!

Apparently, happy does not hide the fact that my room is freezing and my fingers are numb. I'm afraid that if I go to sleep I'll die from the low temperatures. But I'm still very happy.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']I am obnoxiously happy right about now!:catgirl: And for almost no reason, too!

Apparently, happy does not hide the fact that my room is freezing and my fingers are numb. I'm afraid that if I go to sleep I'll die from the low temperatures. But I'm still very happy.[/quote]

I am happy for you. except for the dying part.
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]136 pages in I think I'm addicted to the website F- My Life.[/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]I prefer My Life Is Average, personally, but FML is fun too. MLIA is a lot happier and less fake, though.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Timber'][SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]I prefer My Life Is Average, personally, but FML is fun too. MLIA is a lot happier and less fake, though.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Just got through a couple of pages, kudos for passing it on.[/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...