OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Creator of [I]Family Guy[/I].
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I hate Seth McFarland and I hope he never makes a new show ever again. The fact that [i]Family Guy[/i] was nominated for an Emmy still blows my mind. Don't get me started on [i]The Cleveland Show[/i], which I sat through stony-faced the entire time. No funny moments. Whatsoever. It's not my fault it was the first thing I saw on Hulu.

Seeing [i]Family Guy[/i] in the same category as [i]30 Rock[/i] and HIMYM made me want to rip my esophagus out.

Simpsons > Futurama > King of the Hill ~ Venture Bros. > South Park > something else > Dog **** > Family Guy[/font]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I prefer to laugh at other people's stupidity and misery.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Part of the reason it's better. Sure, the shadenfreude is purer and more abundant with F My Life, but It Made My Day is about the moments of stupidity and misery that happen to people who either deserve it or you'd hate, and that makes the moments of miserey that much more delectable.[/color]

[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]I have decided that watching Allamorph torment chibi-master ... is very, [I]very[/I] amusing. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Well, it happens often enough that you will be entertained almost constantly.:animesigh

Also, I have decided that Latin is my new favorite class.:catgirl:

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]On a whim decided to change over from Firefox to Google Chrome. After twenty or so minutes of getting used to the interface I've decided I like the more minimalistic look and will make it my default browser.[/SIZE][/quote]

sure, but the sheer amount of useless app's your leaving behind! I browse the apps just to find dumb ones and give it a whirl, like apps for spinning windows... why not!

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Sometimes I wonder why I bother to read the news when I come across stuff like this:

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33080540/ns/us_news-education/"][U]College bans dorm sex with roommate around[/U][/URL]

[I][SIZE="1"]*headdesk*[/SIZE][/I][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]How dare they try to prohibit people having sex in front of their roommates, what kind of sexually repressed world are we living in ? What's next the roommate won't be allowed record the act and sell copies of it for booze money ? God damn it this is a line and they've crossed it. [/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']How dare they try to prohibit people having sex in front of their roommates, what kind of sexually repressed world are we living in ? What's next the roommate won't be allowed record the act and sell copies of it for booze money ? God damn it this is a line and they've crossed it. [/SIZE][/quote]Oh right, I forgot that such a restriction would interfere with your acquisition of booze... my bad.

[I][SIZE="1"]*shot*[/SIZE][/I]

Seriously though... the fact that they even needed to impose such a restriction, just speaks volumes about people who see nothing wrong with that kind of conduct. XP

[quote name='chibi-master']I am obnoxiously happy right about now!:catgirl: And for almost no reason, too!

Apparently, happy does not hide the fact that my room is freezing and my fingers are numb. I'm afraid that if I go to sleep I'll die from the low temperatures. But I'm still very happy.[/quote]

I am happy for you. except for the dying part.

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]136 pages in I think I'm addicted to the website F- My Life.[/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]I prefer My Life Is Average, personally, but FML is fun too. MLIA is a lot happier and less fake, though.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Timber'][SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]I prefer My Life Is Average, personally, but FML is fun too. MLIA is a lot happier and less fake, though.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Just got through a couple of pages, kudos for passing it on.[/SIZE]