OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[size=1]Before everyone has talked over it:[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']Your foolishness has reached a dangerously high level in needing to point out a humorous albeit unimpressive picture that you previously posted.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Homerun for Chibi.[/size]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Eh, second base maybe. She was still trying to argue with Al, which is pretty futile.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Haha, make it two homeruns because you are now trying to convince others that you did not get homerun'd.[/size]

[quote name='Sangome][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#862A51"]I dunno, man. I think she should get points for being able to argue with him to begin with.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]The only people who aren't able to argue [I]with[/I] me are those who think they can't.[/FONT]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Sangome][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#862A51"]I dunno, man. I think she should get points for being able to argue with him to begin with.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]He's not that scary, people just assume he is. Personally I think he's really just a big softy behind that basement cat persona. :D[/FONT]

Look behind you! I want to say "Hello!" to your face, not the back of your head!

...I found a magnifying glass semi-floating in a big puddle at the dig site today...perhaps a detective met his end there? Or some nasty little person left the poor thing there...either way, I'm keeping it.

Also, attempting to argue with Allamorph is fun if you don't actually put any hard thought into what you're trying to use against him. And having ChibiSense helps. A lot. In fact, who wants some? It's delicious with skittles!

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]He's not that scary, people just assume he is. Personally I think he's really just a big softy behind that basement cat persona. :D[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Oh, indeed. Quite cuddly.[/size]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I think I prefer my own sense. =P [/FONT][/QUOTE]

ONOZ! Now Allamorph will swoop down from his throne made of the bones of the optimistic and the grammar impaired noobs and demand to know if you've passed his so-called "test"! See what you have wrought?!:animedepr

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']ONOZ! Now Allamorph will swoop down from his throne made of the bones of the optimistic and the grammar impaired noobs and demand to know if you've passed his so-called "test"! See what you have wrought?!:animedepr[/quote]I think there is nothing to worry about. He's just being the resident basement cat by poking fun. [/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Rachmaninoff][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]And that explains why you gave [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR'] that cat plushie that she's so fond of hugging, even though she claims she doesn't. [/FONT][/quote][FONT="Verdana"]¬_¬ [/FONT][I]*boxes your ears*[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]