Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial]If you're going to split from the combined phone/music device, might I suggest looking into [URL="http://us.creative.com/products/feature.asp?category=213"][COLOR="Blue"]Creative[/COLOR][/URL]? It's not as heavily-plugged a brand, to my knowledge, but I've heard rather good things about them from others, and it might be a benefit to purchase an equitable product without paying for the high-brow label in the process.

Other than that, can't answer your question.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Chibi, you realise you've been a member at TheO long enough to access the chat feature, don't you?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

But I can't. I have tried literally 57 times with no luck. I'm always just lead to a place where it shows all the members who have been chatting the last 5 minutes. I don't even have a chat box with a door to click! *sobsobgroan*
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Oh so you have the same problem I had for about four months. The chatbox won't load.

Have you tried opening the page in a different browser? That occasionally worked for me during that period of time.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Oh so you have the same problem I had for about four months. The chatbox won't load.

Have you tried opening the page in a different browser? That occasionally worked for me during that period of time.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I just tried. It failed. I have failed. *dies inside*
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][quote name='chibi-master']Okay, another question, who thinks it's creepy when Allamorph signs in as invisible and posts out of nowhere... Seriously, Allamorph, you keep doing that and it makes my skin crawl...:animedepr[/quote]He's not the only one who uses the invisible mode and posts. So why is he the only one who's actually creepy for doing so? Or do you think everyone who does that is creepy? :whoops:[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='chibi-master']Okay, another question, who thinks it's creepy when Allamorph signs in as invisible and posts out of nowhere... Seriously, Allamorph, you keep doing that and it makes my skin crawl...:animedepr[/quote]First of all...

[I]*posts from the shadows just to creep you out*[/I]

Secondly... No one is invisible to me. :smirk:[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I like to lurk out in the open. It's much more creepy when you see me doing stuff like looking at your profile or pretending to send you a PM. Then when you don't get one you're like. "WTF wasn't he sending me a PM? WHAT IS HE DOING?!!!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][quote name='chibi-master'].......Nice try, you two. But neither of you can compare to Allamorph's frightening presence. At all, really. Still, nice try.:animesigh[/quote]You two? I don't use the invisible mode. lol[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]It's crazy, but I'm kind of interested in the upcoming Zune HD. Does anyone here own an existing Zune? Are they worthwhile?

I currently have an iPhone, which I deliberately chose because it combines music and the phone together (I was sick of carrying around both an iPod and a phone)...but I must admit, the Zune HD looks rather tempting. Must be that new gadget gloss or something.[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I use the original 30GB Zune and I love it. We nicknamed it the Brick. :D It's chunky but I love it, love it, love it.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I like to lurk out in the open. It's much more creepy when you see me doing stuff like looking at your profile or pretending to send you a PM. Then when you don't get one you're like. "WTF wasn't he sending me a PM? WHAT IS HE DOING?!!!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Personally, I like to leave random people's user profiles open in another tab. Makes people paranoid if they happen to check the who's online page.

[spoiler]Come to think of it, it's usually Gome's. >_>[/spoiler][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][spoiler]Come to think of it, it's usually Gome's. >_>[/spoiler][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]ಠ_ಠ[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
[spoiler]Come to think of it, it's usually Gome's. >_>[/spoiler][/FONT][/QUOTE]


[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Green"]You know... that totally justifies my crazy ideas, which scares me.

But it's all good. :3

*shot*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
.........Am I the only one here whose 'Who's Online' thing doesn't specifically show who someone is PMing/visiting the profile of? If so, I'm happy. Because then it doesn't make me paranoid. Out of sight, out of mind.

Okay, it's 4 a.m. where I am... I'm tired... Night, guys. Maybe.:twitch:
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master'].........Am I the only one here whose 'Who's Online' thing doesn't specifically show who someone is PMing/visiting the profile of? If so, I'm happy. Because then it doesn't make me paranoid. Out of sight, out of mind.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I've come to deduce it's a mod-only thing. We normal peons are deprived of it. Though it's no skin off my nose either way.

*snipes Kimmeh*[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Moderators can see both sender and intended recipient when someone is using the PM system. But regular members cannot.

I don't actually hang on the Who's Online page anymore, come to think of it. Maybe 'cause I'm not at school....[/FONT]
Posted
I think it's also sort of creepy when Mr. Maul just sits there on the 'Who's Online' section for a disturbingly long time. Even worse when I'm doing it as well. It seems like we're having a staring contest or something..... One that I rarely win, by the way.
Posted
[FONT=Arial]My AdBlock Plus went nuts today. It's blocking any and all images a page requests to load, so it felt like I was browsing in Lynx for a while, there. I disabled it and everything works again, but now I see ads....bleh.

What's the point of selectively blocking images if you can no longer be selective about it? :p[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="Lime"]Ughh, The Conduit is so addicting, been playing it for the last 4 days, so is Dead Rising for the Wii and Castlevania: Judgement. But i'm back now, it's all good now.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Lime"]Chibi, Just stay up for 48 hours and drink like 5 import monsters, that's what I do when I plan to hang with my buds, that and drink a little.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...