OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Botar][COLOR="DarkGreen"']So i ****** up, woop-de-do. Oh well, i'll fix it. Thanks guys.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Good. 'Cause Rule 88 is "if it exists, there is a furry version of it". And although that kind of might could fit the category, I figured you'd want the real deal.[/FONT]

[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]No, it's Rule 34.

[U][URL="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule+34"]Proof[/URL][/U] [link is safe for work, don't worry].[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium]I thought it was rule 69......

*shot mercilessly*[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Korey][FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium]I thought it was rule 69......

*shot mercilessly*[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial][INDENT][B]Rule 69:[/B] Very similar to Rule 72, Rule 69 states that an amount of money invested at r percent per period will double in 69/r (in percent) + .35 periods. For example, if you bought a share of ADR yielding an annual return of 25%, the investment will double in a little over three years. 69/25 + .35 = 2.76 + .35 = 3.11 years.[/INDENT]

There you go.[/FONT]

[FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] Ran out of people interested in it. The laste few contestants showed up late and frazzlemerfed the whole set up. So, it's on hiatus. Unless you really want it to continue.[/FONT]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Before I forget, happy birthday to my [B]loyal[/B] minion Botar.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Wait, loyal?! Did you not just see him switch sides over and over? But yeah, happy birthday! I sent him a PM, though. *passes out birthday cake* I made it myself.:catgirl: