OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

Pokemon Emerald is my least favorite version of any of the pokemon games... Hence, why I traded it to my sister for books and stuff.

Also, even though many of you might not even know what I'm talking about, I actually memorized the first 10 steps or so to Chinto Kata! *victory dance*

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I woke up today and my throat was sore. :(

Ken is always here, it seems like he can never leave us. OB is like that one bad relationship. You know you have to leave, but you remember the good times and you keep coming back for more.[/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]
Ken is always here, it seems like he can never leave us. OB is like that one bad relationship. You know you have to leave, but you remember the good times and you keep coming back for more.[/FONT][/quote]

Perfect way to describe OB. :animesmil

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Futon couches are not real couches, their armrests are hard and terrible for pillows, and I just hate them in general.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Hmm, bought a futon myself to replace my old bed to add a bit of space to the room and I've not had any problems with it in that regard, though I do prefer a wooden armrest to a fabric one.[/SIZE]

[color=deeppink]I just want everyone to know that, while buying comic books this week, I was given a Black Power Ring.

I have spent almost ever hour since walking around shouting "FLESH" to anybody within earshot, to their extreme confusion/annoyance.[/color]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I just want everyone to know that, while buying comic books this week, I was given a Black Power Ring.

I have spent almost ever hour since walking around shouting "FLESH" to anybody within earshot, to their extreme confusion/annoyance.[/color][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
*Nerdly High-Five*[/SIZE]

[quote name='chibi-master']Great, wonderful dream last night that for some reason reminded me that Br stands for Bromine...[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I'm now curious exactly what kind of dream would prompt such a recollection ?
[/SIZE]

[quote name='taperson'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]So I think I don't really suck at guitar so much anymore, & that's awesome.

Also, I pop my toes an unhealthy amount.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]This post just made me pop my fingers, neck, and toes.[/FONT]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I'm now curious exactly what kind of dream would prompt such a recollection ?
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Walking around a Wonderland place or something with my best friend.
~
I had an empty shoe box and threw it away in a very loud trash can. My friend handed me a flat empty shoe box and I almost threw it away as well. But then she said, "NO, DON'T! That's very important!" So I looked at it and it had 'Br" printed on it. And I said,

"Br is...Bromine, correct?"

"Most assuredly so!" she answered. The she handed me another flat shoe box that had 'Cru' printed on it.

"Cru? What the heck does that stand for?"

"Crufix, obviously."

"Oh yes. Silly me. I simply must brush up on my knowledge of ficticious elements at some point in the future, don't you agree?"

"Indeed."
~
Needless to say, that was a very weird part of my good dream...:animedepr

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I just love waking up early on a Saturday when I don't need to. It's even more fun when I'm too awake to fall back asleep. Oh joy. [SIZE="1"][/sarcasm][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
We're in the same boat then. I really hate it when I go to sleep only to wake up 4 hours later... (12m - 4am.. That sucks.)

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Those of you who spend time in chat will know what this refers too.

TU~U~URNING TO DI-GI-TAL GOLD-FISH

TO~O~O SAVE THE DI-GI-TAL world

No one was talking for 10 whole seconds... OH ZEH NOES!

[I][SIZE="1"]*snerks*[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]